How to be chill and not nervous around women when I know I’m an inexperienced virgin?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I was with a tinder girl last night and it was never for sex but she came to my car and we started talking and then making out. Before I got there she had in her head that I was some player, and she was like you probably have sex with like three girls a month. Then we started making out and she said she could tell I was inexperienced she told me. And then she said I need to chill out becuase I was so nervous. Every single time I get so nervous around girls and insecure. What mindset do I need to have or drug do I need to take to calm the hell down around girls. Would CBD WORK? It’s the same shit every time. I always get so nervous especially when kissing I never initiate. They said I was hot but I was extremely nervous and that vibe transferred to them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, itorroella9, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Phenibut

@loox

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and SLA
same here. pretty girls make me super nervous. I think they can smell that I'm a virgin

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and stevielake
Mindset is that it’s just a random chick that isn’t special at all

Don’t go there to prove something to yourself or her.

Just do what you do to spend good time.
I also think if you do it couple of times your anxiety will cease.

@Over help this guy out.he sounds like your old self before going chad mode

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Biiyo03 and stevielake
Bluepilled bitch, if you're still nervous around women you aren't fully blackpilled. They're normal human beings that eat shit and sleep just like men... , it's obvious you're putting them on pedestals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, itorroella9, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Fuck a few prostitutues, then you lose anxiety and virgin status

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Madhate
No mindset will help u. Drugs or traumatic life event idk

Bluepilled bitch, if you're still nervous around women you aren't fully blackpilled. They're normal human beings that eat shit and sleep just like men... , it's obvious you're putting them on pedestals.
Nah im nervous around women and am the most blackpilled person possible. It can be for many reasons

2696585_ADEB3F00-F4DB-40C1-85BF-C8CACAD50C61.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, MaxillaMaxing, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Bluepilled bitch, if you're still nervous around women you aren't fully blackpilled. They're normal human beings that eat shit and sleep just like men.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Biiyo03
Nah im nervous around women and am the most blackpilled person possible. It can be for many reasons
were you previously falsely accused at work or something? then i'd understand you being nervous.

were you previously falsely accused at work or something? then i'd understand you being nervous.
im afraid of being perceived as ugly or subhuman, my ego cant take it. nothing non blackpilled with it

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
i've got told that multiple times, tbh the only was to make it disappear is gaining experience

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
I was with a tinder girl last night and it was never for sex but she came to my car and we started talking and then making out. Before I got there she had in her head that I was some player, and she was like you probably have sex with like three girls a month. Then we started making out and she said she could tell I was inexperienced she told me. And then she said I need to chill out becuase I was so nervous. Every single time I get so nervous around girls and insecure. What mindset do I need to have or drug do I need to take to calm the hell down around girls. Would CBD WORK? It’s the same shit every time. I always get so nervous especially when kissing I never initiate. They said I was hot but I was extremely nervous and that vibe transferred to them
Just don’t give a fuck about them. They are to prove themself to be worthy of your semen, not you proving yourself to be worthy of their eggs. Just give zero fucks.

You need some kind of chemical assistance in order to keep your composure in a situation like that. It's very hard to do with sheer willpower.

just chill, with chill women