How to be extremely charismatic (girls will worship you)

WeCryTogether

WeCryTogether

Iron
Quick guide of things to implement to your life. Tbh don't read if you're ugly asf work on yourself first

1) Personality:

This is gonna be some things that will make seem like a movie character and have girls dream about being with you and worship you. Everything has been tested and proven to work throughout my years of slaying.

Men fall in love with a woman's LOOK visually. Whereas women fall in love with STORY.

Watch:

Most men are fucking losers. It's sad to see.

- Study narcissism

- You need to become a bad boy. A woman's natural instinct is to "tame" the hurt boy. You need to be able to be aggressive (but have a soft spot for her).

• Say: "I don't think we should hang out" ... "I'm not a good influence on you". (Then ghost her for 1-2 days).
- Women go for assholes. Lovebomb her at first and then treat her like shit. Don't validate her too much, save it for when you need to apologize when you cheat on her. Treat her like you already fucked her.

-Pretend to fall under their "spell". Say "I've never felt like this for anyone".

- All women are deeply insecure deep down (it doesn't matter what they look like). DO NOT GIVE HER EASY ATTENTION. They also get jealous easily. Use other girls to your advantage and subtly flirt with them while you're with your girl. You need to act like you have total abundance (fake it till you make it). Be a bit jealous/controlling, girls find it attractive.

- Make her emotionally dependent on you. Have an amazing personality and be funny and don't try to sleep with her / be desperate.

- Tease her. Make fun of her but don't take it too far. When getting to know her, don't interview her. Learn how to having a flowing conversation and actually listen to what she says. Also write down personal things about her that she tells you to recall later (girls love when guys remember little things about them).

-Play the fucking game. Learn about zodiac signs for example and be able to talk to a fucking female. Have woman friends and pretend you believe in femenist ideals🤣

-Have a good music taste. People already have good playlists, just copy them. You really think girls are gonna want to listen to some cringe drill rap or whatever the fuck you weirdos listen to.

-Be deep and know about the world and culture. Read books. Disagree with her on things and discuss interesting things about life.

-Never double text. Match her energy. Message me if you want good things to send over text I have a list. PLEASE ignore her a lot. and she will chase you. Girls literally send me things like this every day because I ignore them after getting close with them:

-Be mysterious asf and ghost her and then say "Oh my phone died" or some excuse.

-Always lead and don't be unsure. Don't be like "where should we eat " / "whatever you want". Women love to be lead. Say "I'm taking you here" / "Let's go here, ok?"

-Eye contact should not be dominating. Don't stare at her. SHE should break eye contact first about 70% of the time, and you 30%, but always smile and slowly look away in a confident way, don't be insecure.

-Be ready to beat the fuck out of anyone that disrespects her in public. If someone talks to her meanly, stand up for her. "Don't talk to her like that".

Things I say and do. (girls say I have an amazing personality):

-Say their name a lot
-When driving, don't be a nerd who drives with both hands, instead, lay your seat back a little and steer with one hand. When reversing, put your arm on the back of her headrest (girls love this).
-Do cute things like buy a ringpop and fake propose.
-Create a cute handshake dap that you only do with her
Slowly establish physical touch. Don't be creepy lmao.
-Give her a nickname
-Compare hand sizes
-Steal some of her food playfully if you're eating somewhere (obviously once you know her well enough)
-Look into eachothers eyes for 2 minutes without breaking eye contact and no talking (creates a connection)
-"aye lets play a little game" and play truth or kiss (easy fun way to kiss)
-If you smoke with her, say "Can I blow smoke into your mouth?" and then grab her chin as if you would kiss her, and blow smoke into her mouth.
-"What's you're love language"
-"What's your ethnicity "
-"What's your deepest secret"
-"Where you from ... What was it like growing up in that household/culture/family"
-"I would never put you in danger"
-"You're definitely a bad kisser" (to tease/challenge her)
-"You know you're different than what I first thought of you when we met" ... "You actually have a really cool energy and vibe about you"
-"Why you looking at me" and smile
-"Why you sitting so far
-"You gotta respect your elders" (jokingly say this if you are older than her)
-"Do you want kids when you're older?"
-"Can I see your <bracelet/ring/tattoo/etc>" (anything that allows you to gently touch her hand/arm to observe something she's wearing.)
-"What's your opinion on <whatever> (some funny topic or idea)
-"Be ready at 8" (or whatever time)
-"You're cute, but....(some funny thing to tease her)
-"Im proud of you / good girl"
-"Whats the point of life? Do you believe in afterlife?" interesting shit like this

🗝️Remember its not WHAT you say its HOW you say it.

Watch Youtubers like "Coach Kyle" and "Tyekwondoe" to learn how to charismatic and confident.

When kissing:
Either say:
"I really want to kiss you right now"
"Come here I wanna kiss you"

Or just don't say anything and kiss her when the moment is right (through escalating physical touch)

Hold her cheek and face / maybe her neck.

Kiss her a couple times slowly and then say "You have nice lips" and kiss her more. Always end the kissing first, before she does. This keeps her wanting more.

2) Image
-Tats
Tattoos are a great halo, if done correctly. It signifies to others subconsciously that you have endured suffering and have experienced life. Tattoos are perceived as rare and make you stand out from all the beta nice guys.

Examples of attractive tattoos:

Goodtattt
Goodtatt

-Smell/Pheromones:
Extremely important, already good threads on this (READ THOSE). For cologne I recommend "Dolce and Gabanna The One EDP" (Winter/Spring), girls love this.
Have amazing hygiene. This is self explanatory but some of you don't seem to understand this...? :unsure:(y)

It's free validation when random girls compliment you anyway.

-Style:
Please have good style. It's not that fucking hard, copy others. Look on Instagram style pages and on pinterest for the aesthetic you want. Get some jewelry

-Gym:
Stop looking average asf. Leanmaxx and get a decent amount of muscle. ⚠️Avoid being buff and/or manlet at all costs⚠️

Just eat sufficient protein (1.5g protein per KG of bodyweight is sufficient) and workout 3-5 times/week.

-Diet/Supplements:

• What you eat is incredibly important. Stay away from sugar, and processed foods. Eat 2-3 eggs every breakfast (eggs contain GOOD cholesterol, which is a building block of testosterone), eat lean meat (chicken, fish), Minimize alcohol consumption, get sufficient fiber. According to the CDC, foods with added sugars, salt, saturated fats, trans fats, and cholesterol are very bad. Check other guides for detailed nutrition information.
    • Have healthy gut health and digestion. (Eat probiotics and prebiotics)

• Supplements: Some people are delusional and think supplements are a scam (which is true for ignorant people that buy into trends etc, but we are smart).

⚠️DISCLAIMER: ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL TO SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE THESE.
    [*]What I take:
    -Vitamin D3 (Almost everyone should take this, most people are deficient.) (Any brand works)
    -Vitamin K2 (Every other day) Amazon product ASIN B07S417XN6-Beta-Carotene (Will make your skin appear more attractive) - Amazon product ASIN B004R66Q9M-KSM-66 Ashwaganda (5 days on 2 days off)- Amazon product ASIN B07S76M4D5-Tongkat Ali (5 days on 2 days off) - Amazon product ASIN B07K1DP3JC-Magnesium Glycinate

Will add on more to this, this was kind of random and unorganized.

Only you have the power to become who you want to the best of your ability. No one's coming to save you. Transcend.

Frustrated Brad Pitt GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gambino, Allornothing, ymb and 52 others
Quick guide of things to implement to your life. Tbh don't read if you're ugly asf work on yourself first

1) Personality:
Stopped reading there.
Also I'm not listening to Juden Peterstein anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhumantrash, justropemaxbro, normie tiktoker and 16 others
good thread bookmarkt

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and A99
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 22623 and darkking
23585.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and johnnymacster
Is that you in your pfp?

Blue pill

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, redmaxx, Deleted member 21931 and 6 others
You forgot step 0
Step 0 : Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, mogorgetmogged, OGJBSLAYER and 17 others
personalitymax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Arditi, crackercel and 12 others
Cope ahahahahah, no matter how hard you learn those "methods", you won't be charismatic if you are not good looking. *Charisma=Looks+confidence* that's all and *Confidence+bad looking=Creep*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 9779 and darkking
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
Cope ahahahahah, no matter how hard you learn those "methods", you won't be charismatic if you are not good looking. *Charisma=Looks+confidence* that's all and *Confidence+bad looking=Creep*
lol keep lying to urself. Most of these things would make anyone more attractive. But I did say at the beginning to not to read if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 15468
dnr face or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and john2
some of the tips actually work but OP forgot to mention that the "ghost her" or "ignore her" only works for chads. For sub-chads, u first have to establish connection with her and talk to her everyday for like a week or so, first text etc. after that you can ignore her and stop sending first texts. guaranteed she will be the one to text u after that everytime.

• +1
Reactions: subhumantrash, zura, autistic_tendencies and 9 others
dnr face or nothing
pfp
some of the tips actually work but OP forgot to mention that the "ghost her" or "ignore her" only works for chads. For sub-chads, u first have to establish connection with her and talk to her everyday for like a week or so, first text etc. after that you can ignore her and stop sending first texts. guaranteed she will be the one to text u after that everytime.
true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 21531, john2 and 2 others
Spoken like a true Andrew Tate fan

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Deleted member 21931, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
But ngl it’s a good thread

lol keep lying to urself. Most of these things would make anyone more attractive. But I did say at the beginning to not to read if you're ugly
Fair enough, didn't read that part, but yea if you are attractive it will boost you.

only works for htn+

-Be ready to beat the fuck out of anyone that disrespects her in public. If someone talks to her meanly, stand up for her. "Don't talk to her like that".

-Say their name a lot
-When driving, don't be a nerd who drives with both hands, instead, lay your seat back a little and steer with one hand. When reversing, put your arm on the back of her headrest (girls love this).
-Give her a nickname
-Compare hand sizes
-Steal some of her food playfully if you're eating somewhere (obviously once you know her well enough)
-Look into eachothers eyes for 2 minutes without breaking eye contact and no talking (creates a connection)
-If you smoke with her, say "Can I blow smoke into your mouth?" and then grab her chin as if you would kiss her, and blow smoke into her mouth.
-"Where you from ... What was it like growing up in that household/culture/family"
-"You know you're different than what I first thought of you when we met" ... "You actually have a really cool energy and vibe about you"
-"Why you sitting so far
-"Can I see your <bracelet/ring/tattoo/etc>" (anything that allows you to gently touch her hand/arm to observe something she's wearing.)
-"Whats the point of life? Do you believe in afterlife?" interesting shit like this

@decadouche57 JFL at this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
This is the ultimate cucked white-knight trait. Instead... if you're based, then if some guy randomly pushes the girl who you're on a date with on the street while you're walking past each other, just laugh about it or ignore it. Jfl at going out of your way to defend some random foid and risking your life by getting into a fight with the guy who pushed her or mistreated her.

Btw, terrible thread. It's all about looks, not partially. I know you talked about how this doesn't help ugly people at all, to which I agree. But Chad doesn't need to follow all these autistic personality tips of yours to slay and be regarded as a charismatic demigod among women. All he has to do is exist. The same applies for chadlites and gigachads.

• +1
Reactions: zura, autistic_tendencies, virren and 3 others
This kind of charisma or death
00womenHit10.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, p0lishsubhuman, ThousandCuts and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, zura, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
the more zoomers join the less blackpilled this place becomes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 21531, BigLooks22 and 3 others
jordan peterson bluepill water greycel thread :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Agendum
@Alexanderr this thread x100 a day if you don't private asap :feelshmm: honestly this thread is permaban worthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
1) Chad only. Unless you look like the one badboy Chad from euphoria that girls touch themselves too, this won't work.

2) This shit is cringey highschool level shit. The thought of an adult older than 18 doing shit like this makes me lol.

High school woke bluepill faggotry. gtfo kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, virren, WagedandReady and 1 other person
Ok so its a good thread. Not necessarily bluepilled, but not autistic blackpill shit however ill say one thing

Tattoos should not be done without thought. I believe if you don't have a story and you get your whole arm tatteed you look like a normie nerd. You should have a story about your art. For example if you were in the military and got some military tatttoo, that would be a great halo. Because when you get the question you can just say some shit like ''oh it happened in the military'' and then you don't have to go further into it.

However if you dont have a story and just got a tattoo cuz ''muh looksmax'' you dont have a story, thus making it more or less useless. yea u can lie and make up some bullshit, but going through something and getting inked is much superior.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and autistic_tendencies

1) Personality:

This is gonna be some things that will make seem like a movie character and have girls dream about being with you and worship you. Everything has been tested and proven to work throughout my years of slaying.

Men fall in love with a woman's LOOK visually. Whereas women fall in love with STORY.

Watch:

Most men are fucking losers. It's sad to see.

- Study narcissism

- You need to become a bad boy. A woman's natural instinct is to "tame" the hurt boy. You need to be able to be aggressive (but have a soft spot for her).
  • Say: "I don't think we should hang out" ... "I'm not a good influence on you". (Then ghost her for 1-2 days).
- Women go for assholes. Lovebomb her at first and then treat her like shit. Don't validate her too much, save it for when you need to apologize when you cheat on her. Treat her like you already fucked her.

-Pretend to fall under their "spell". Say "I've never felt like this for anyone".

- All women are deeply insecure deep down (it doesn't matter what they look like). DO NOT GIVE HER EASY ATTENTION. They also get jealous easily. Use other girls to your advantage and subtly flirt with them while you're with your girl. You need to act like you have total abundance (fake it till you make it). Be a bit jealous/controlling, girls find it attractive.

- Make her emotionally dependent on you. Have an amazing personality and be funny and don't try to sleep with her / be desperate.

- Tease her. Make fun of her but don't take it too far. When getting to know her, don't interview her. Learn how to having a flowing conversation and actually listen to what she says. Also write down personal things about her that she tells you to recall later (girls love when guys remember little things about them).

-Play the fucking game. Learn about zodiac signs for example and be able to talk to a fucking female. Have woman friends and pretend you believe in femenist ideals🤣

-Have a good music taste. People already have good playlists, just copy them. You really think girls are gonna want to listen to some cringe drill rap or whatever the fuck you weirdos listen to.

-Be deep and know about the world and culture. Read books. Disagree with her on things and discuss interesting things about life.

-Never double text. Match her energy. Message me if you want good things to send over text I have a list. PLEASE ignore her a lot. and she will chase you. Girls literally send me things like this every day because I ignore them after getting close with them:

-Be mysterious asf and ghost her and then say "Oh my phone died" or some excuse.

-Always lead and don't be unsure. Don't be like "where should we eat " / "whatever you want". Women love to be lead. Say "I'm taking you here" / "Let's go here, ok?"

-Eye contact should not be dominating. Don't stare at her. SHE should break eye contact first about 70% of the time, and you 30%, but always smile and slowly look away in a confident way, don't be insecure.

-Say their name a lot
-Give her a nickname
-Compare hand sizes
-"Why you sitting so far

🗝️Remember its not WHAT you say its HOW you say it.

Watch Youtubers like "Coach Kyle" and "Tyekwondoe" to learn how to charismatic and confident.

When kissing:
Either say:
"I really want to kiss you right now"
"Come here I wanna kiss you"

Or just don't say anything and kiss her when the moment is right (through escalating physical touch)

Hold her cheek and face / maybe her neck.

Kiss her a couple times slowly and then say "You have nice lips" and kiss her more. Always end the kissing first, before she does. This keeps her wanting more.

2) Image
-Tats
Tattoos are a great halo, if done correctly. It signifies to others subconsciously that you have endured suffering and have experienced life. Tattoos are perceived as rare and make you stand out from all the beta nice guys.

Examples of attractive tattoos:

View attachment 2074999View attachment 2075002

-Smell/Pheromones:
Extremely important, already good threads on this (READ THOSE). For cologne I recommend "Dolce and Gabanna The One EDP" (Winter/Spring), girls love this.
Have amazing hygiene. This is self explanatory but some of you don't seem to understand this...? :unsure:(y)

It's free validation when random girls compliment you anyway.

-Style:
Please have good style. It's not that fucking hard, copy others. Look on Instagram style pages and on pinterest for the aesthetic you want. Get some jewelry

-Gym:
Stop looking average asf. Leanmaxx and get a decent amount of muscle. ⚠️Avoid being buff and/or manlet at all costs⚠️

Just eat sufficient protein (1.5g protein per KG of bodyweight is sufficient) and workout 3-5 times/week.

-Diet/Supplements:

• What you eat is incredibly important. Stay away from sugar, and processed foods. Eat 2-3 eggs every breakfast (eggs contain GOOD cholesterol, which is a building block of testosterone), eat lean meat (chicken, fish), Minimize alcohol consumption, get sufficient fiber. According to the CDC, foods with added sugars, salt, saturated fats, trans fats, and cholesterol are very bad. Check other guides for detailed nutrition information.
    • Have healthy gut health and digestion. (Eat probiotics and prebiotics)

• Supplements: Some people are delusional and think supplements are a scam (which is true for ignorant people that buy into trends etc, but we are smart).

⚠️DISCLAIMER: ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL TO SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE THESE.
    [*]What I take:
    -Vitamin D3 (Almost everyone should take this, most people are deficient.) (Any brand works)
    -Vitamin K2 (Every other day) Amazon product ASIN B07S417XN6-Beta-Carotene (Will make your skin appear more attractive) - Amazon product ASIN B004R66Q9M-KSM-66 Ashwaganda (5 days on 2 days off)- Amazon product ASIN B07S76M4D5-Tongkat Ali (5 days on 2 days off) - Amazon product ASIN B07K1DP3JC-Magnesium Glycinate

Will add on more to this, this was kind of random and unorganized.

Only you have the power to become who you want to the best of your ability. No one's coming to save you. Transcend.

Frustrated Brad Pitt GIF

Also jfl at that guy getting a skull tattoo, only works if ur a thug/done time. dont do that bruh if you havent been through that criminal stuff

It seems like abundance / flirting with girls only works on some girls

Girls with bad confidence will just get angry if you do that, since they have low confidence to begin with

I had a LTB-MTB at work and she got really angry when she saw me talking to another girl jfl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i have 0 personality or charisma im boring as fuck

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Agendum and rand anon
Be deep and know about the world and culture. Read books. Disagree with her on things and discuss interesting things about life.
Chad doesn’t hve to know shit and still slays :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
excellent thread. i'm pleased to say i do a lot of those things naturally apparently

ashwagandha and tongkat must be tailored to each person's biology

i'm extreme responder to both, for example

Fucking based, bro. Bookmarked for sure, can't wait to put these tips into action.

//zerotohero

• Love it
Reactions: WeCryTogether
You should’ve prefaced this entire post with “get your softmaxxing and any hardmaxxing you can currently afford out of the way first.”

This ALL falls mostly flat if you’re sub5 psl

"Do cute things like buy a ringpop and fake propose."

I'd rather never have sex for the rest of my life than do this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and idcgraycel
also this thread is gay and I didn't read anything

beautiful high IQ thread. bump

• +1
Reactions: ymb and WeCryTogether
Any recommendations for summer fragrances?