How to be fully apathetic

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’m pretty much disabled in socialization mentally so it’s over for male friends or any of that.

Talking to people is a cancer and if you always have to start a conversation or the conversation is turbo casual like muh how was your day. It’s over for you.

Normies are never turbo casual in your conversations only aspies with garbage social skills are.

In terms of relationships and all that idc just move on and stop coping if you’re actually blackpilled. You won’t ascend it is what it is

How do aspies become fully apathetic since we have far too much emotion, sympathy, empathy and many become pushovers.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Drugs

• +1
Reactions: ambi and sickdawgie
I’m pretty much disabled in socialization mentally so it’s over for male friends or any of that.

Talking to people is a cancer and if you always have to start a conversation or the conversation is turbo casual like muh how was your day. It’s over for you.

Normies are never turbo casual in your conversations only aspies with garbage social skills are.

In terms of relationships and all that idc just move on and stop coping if you’re actually blackpilled. You won’t ascend it is what it is

How do aspies become fully apathetic since we have far too much emotion, sympathy, empathy and many become pushovers.
I started being very happy and as years passed I lossed all my happiness, my voice now sounds off and sad. I remember that I was a very loud kid and now I'm the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Ive been apathetic with 0 effort for a few years now and I only seem to get more numb I have little emotions but anger and neutrality I even wrote two threads on it