How to be funny

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Inb4 "dnr". After finishing writing this i realised that absolutely nobody is gonna read this entire thing, and that megadosing ritalin is retarded

Being funny in a friendgroup is more of a perception of being funny more than actually funny.

In 8th and 9th grade no one would laugh at anything i said, and whenever i made a joke it just failed. Now Im in a new class, with completely new people, i can basicly get people to laugh on command.

Inb4 "they are just trying to make it less akward for you when your joke fails". Nope I can tell when a laugh is fake and genuine. These are genuine.

So if you meet new people, start out with some go to stories or establishment jokes which you know are funny. They can be fake, or anything. As long as they are good. Dont try to make it forced. Just be actually funny for a month, and then you can just rely on shit goofball humor. Ive currently literally turned just casually singing random swedish rap songs as a joke in to my main source of humor, and this is unironically gotten laughs. In the beginning it wasnt even meant to be funny, im just an autist

Also constantly changing your humor is a good way to keep it fresh, and not come off as a kid who made one good joke, and just repeats it. If youre gonna repeat the joke at all, its premise must be about repetition or you must give it a twist whenever you change it.

Once youre percieved as funny, its extremely easy to get laughs and be funny. So just be funny when you first meet someone, and then its smoothe sailing:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15899 and 4 others
or just be a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3853, Kristin and 3 others
So, basically just be the class clown....how would this help you?

i can tell youre the type of guy to self degrade and call it a joke whilst everyone laughs at you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 3853, Kristin and 6 others
i can tell youre the type of guy to self degrade and call it a joke whilst everyone laughs at you
I dont degrade myself much at all. Im highest social status in my class (its stem tho)

I dont degrade myself much at all. Im highest social status in my class (its stem tho)
You are making laugh aspie stem, please try to do so with foids so that you will receive your deserved :blackpill:

You are making laugh aspie stem, please try to do so with foids so that you will receive your deserved :blackpill:
The 2 girls in my class find me the funniest tho

Have a funny father

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2729
I think you are just either funny or unfunny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
the humor/charisma pill true, unless you are gigachad having the contents of a brick will make girls get bored from you real quick even if ur a mogger, you will become some sort of fleshlight for woman in the end

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Go to school jfl.

If you already fucked up social status in school just switch. If you still cant manage start in sped

I'm in school, last year of college and I probably do have funny stories but I don't think they're the kind that can really get people to laugh.

Being funny, or witty, requires wit or intelligence. If you're not particularly bright you aren't going to be funny, that's just how it is. It's not an education thing, you just have to be above average intelligence and have a knack for knowing what other people are thinking but are too scared to say.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729