How to be good looking as fuck

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Have (close to) perfect ratios with striking features at the same time, people always say yeah you need ratio's midface needs to be blabla, chin to philtrum stuff. Yeah very nice you have a midface of 1 and your ipd is good. But it's gonna look like shit with bug eyes and a weird ass fucking chin and mouth. Especially when you consider surgery you gotta correct the parts that make your ratio's off AND fix the feature that isn't striking.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 685
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, GoMadAndSTFU, Kade and 8 others
Just be good looking theory confirmed. GROUNDBREAKING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, BackFromTheMogging, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
wtf bro, how did you come up with this?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
re read it understand what I'm really saying. Most people are like muh my eye area is shit ill go to Taban and look way better, no your ratio's are still gonna be off you gotta fix both or you will just look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
man everybody knows this shit, the reason we keep posting here is that we dont have the money to go and actually do all the stuff
so we keep mind masturbating
we are pathetic

• +1
Reactions: buflek
re read it understand what I'm really saying. Most people are like muh my eye area is shit ill go to Taban and look way better, no your ratio's are still gonna be off you gotta fix both or you will just look retarded
A lot of people cope with the thought that surgeries will ascend them hard when it's likely not going to change much at all I agree

A lot of people cope with the thought that surgeries will ascend them hard when it's likely not going to change much at all I agree

if you truly want to ascend you gotta change your ratio's AND bad features and make them striking

wtf is this thread, basically repeating the "don't have failos" like its some new groundbreaking discovery?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Have (close to) perfect ratios with striking features at the same time, people always say yeah you need ratio's midface needs to be blabla, chin to philtrum stuff. Yeah very nice you have a midface of 1 and your ipd is good. But it's gonna look like shit with bug eyes and a weird ass fucking chin and mouth. Especially when you consider surgery you gotta correct the parts that make your ratio's off AND fix the feature that isn't striking.
You mean rounded eyes like putin?

You mean rounded eyes like putin?

eyes like this

much upper eyelid exposure, shit hooding

bet my oneitis would love me if i had the right ratios :(