The most important aspect in having an attractive face

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
The most important thing is a balance of masculine and feminine features

I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Features that can be changed by puberty:
Nose size
-jaw size
-eye brow thickness (important)
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-stubble/beard (good one)
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-darker hair colouring (important)
-overall definition/striking sharp features
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-lip size (you want feminine lips)
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

79D3DD56 0AA4 4CEF 8CED BE465E75CC3B

What did i miss from the lists?

This is a great example of a harmonious balance:
4CCC6A76 E43B 498D 9BD5 25636C227C54

That sweet range between 70%-45% masculine is where you’ll pull the most

The three pillars of facial aesthetics:
1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

If you have anything to add/correct in my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Lirevk, Bonecel01 and 10 others
Maesthetic is ideal (mix of mostly masc, with a few feminine, and youthful features). Been saying this shit all along.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Lirevk, thegiganigga and 4 others
Tell me why this guy who oozes dimorphism, will mog anybody you send, despite not being in your range:
IMG 0791
IMG 0790

All his features in the pics are dimorphic..

Or this guy here:
IMG 0889
IMG 0890

I like the effort at a quality post greycel, but this is scratching at the truth.

I’ve noticed attraction is less of masculine vs feminine, assuming that you are not on either extreme (Brock Lesnar or femboy twink), BUT more of a striking vs non striking, for each specific phenotype. Some phenotypes allow a higher ceiling of striking to non striking features ratio, whilst others you’ll have to stay within the norms.

Intuitively, you’ll understand what I mean, when I say somebody who looks part of the DOM Phenotype will have to have a higher proportion of striking to non striking features than the average person; and somebody who is Badboy Phenotype doesn’t need to have that many striking to non striking features, BUT can AFFORD TO (as shown in the examples above, Dellisola and Salludon).

Check this thread:

@Heinrich Schmidt

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt

I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Nose size
-jaw size
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

If you have anything to add/correct in my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.
I know some autists here compare themselves to psl gods but I legit look more like a walmart version of a psl goddes. Balance is definitely tipped towards feminine. But after leaningmaxxing some more it is a bit tipping towards masculine but overal definitely feminine.

When I was younger older women would often confuse me with a little girl and even in high school some dudes would say I look like a chick. Not in a bad way though, I would fuck the female version of myself.

The shitty thing is that I have to worry about shit females have to worry about like nasolabial folds and shit. I am eating in a surpless again to get fat pads back.

Tell me why this guy who oozes dimorphism, will mog anybody you send, despite not being in your range:
View attachment 2919297View attachment 2919298
All his features in the pics are dimorphic..

Or this guy here:
View attachment 2919310View attachment 2919311

I like the effort at a quality post greycel, but this is scratching at the truth.

I’ve noticed attraction is less of masculine vs feminine, assuming that you are not on either extreme (Brock Lesnar or femboy twink), BUT more of a striking vs non striking, for each specific phenotype. Some phenotypes allow a higher ceiling of striking to non striking features ratio, whilst others you’ll have to stay within the norms.

Intuitively, you’ll understand what I mean, when I say somebody who looks part of the DOM Phenotype will have to have a higher proportion of striking to non striking features than the average person; and somebody who is Badboy Phenotype doesn’t need to have that many striking to non striking features, BUT can AFFORD TO (as shown in the examples above, Dellisola and Salludon).

Check this thread:

@Heinrich Schmidt
Hexum has more appeal to women then both of the guys you sent and he's a textbook example of maesthetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, F36 and greycel
The shitty thing is that I have to worry about shit females have to worry about like nasolabial folds and shit. I am eating in a surpless again to get fat pads back.
I am in the exact same situation, i also have a fairly feminine lower third and now that ive lost a lot of weight im starting to slightly see some nasolabial folds.

So does eating in a surplus remove them? Is it temporary or is there a permanent way to get rid of nasolobial folds?

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Hexum has more appeal to women then both of the guys you sent and he's a textbook example of maesthetic.
Yeah if you check my other thread, there needs to be a balance. Somebody like Hexum who fits the classically handsome phenotype too, due to colouring and hair texture and good soft features; also fits the maesthetic phenotype due to his robust bone structure with good soft features.
Him having NCT actually helps him look approachable, due to NCT being a flaw. I’d go so far as saying having a neutral feature (neutral canthal tilt), would bring diminishing results to his appeal; as like I mentioned in the thread, there needs to be a balance of striking vs non striking. His Maesthetic phenotype that Dellisola is also a part of, allows for a higher proportion of striking to non striking features… but EVERY feature of his is striking jfl.
Look at people like Salludon or Hernan Drago for example.

Here is a picture of Hexum mixed with Delon, thanks @DoubleTrouble00:
IMG 0892

Higher PSL but lower Appeal. I found this out recently (it's based on one of my theories, that theres a dip in appeal when you get TOO perfect.. towards the peak). I'll link the thread:

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-universal-slayer-phenotype-highest-facial-appeal.989339/

Women would be intimidated by someone too good looking (if they already weren't jfl). But there would be a MASSIVE drop in appeal from that (even though women would say this one looks better).

He benefits from the NCT and sightly worse eye shape because he looks more attainable.

Best morph I've seen of this pic though

But, anyways, you cannot compare Dellisola and Hexum. Here is my Chad Tier List, for above 6PSL:

Here is the reasoning for why you can’t compare somebody who is PSL 7.5+, with somebody scraping PSL 6.75:
I also want to mention something nobody has ever talked about before. The difference between high chadlite and low chad is neglible almost. But to reach the highest tiers of PSL, you need striking (hyper rare qualities/features).
So, even though I said exponential, it's not entirely true..

There is a small gap between High Chadlite to Low Chad, because most ppl can reach these tiers without TRUE striking features.
There is a larger gap between Low Chad to Mid Chad, because you are refining few angles to be more ideal (harmonious). Larger Gap: makes sense
There is a massive gap between Mid Chad to High Chad, because for High Chad YOU NEED Striking features most of the time (you can't rely on colouring or harmony). Even larger Gap: makes sense

But, between High Chad to Gigachad, the gap becomes much smaller. The difference in attractiveness between these two tiers is close (comparable to that between High Chadlite and Low Chad). This is the "cutoff point", where looks become subjective. It's a common myth that only chad, is when looks become subjective. Yes maybe in real life, but I'm talking about the woman, thinking you are the most attractive in the entire world (I'll come back to this).

Between Gigachad and PSL Icon, similar gap as betweeen High Chad to Gigachad. Often PSL Icons just have a sharper (better) feature.

Remember that "cutoff point" I mentioned earlier. Well now the mog is so brutal between High Chad/Giga Chad original "cutoff point" and High Tier PSL ICONS/ Terrachads, that even if you are a High Chad/ Giga Chad, you will get OBJECTIVELY mogged by the High Tier PSL ICONS/ Terrachad (7.25 PSL+). So, to make sure that woman still thinks you are the most attractive, don't show her anybody in these tiers:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. O pry, Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum
7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

Those who truly make it past the cutoff point are 6.75-7 PSL+

• +1
Reactions: DoubleTrouble00 and Heinrich Schmidt
Yeah if you check my other thread, there needs to be a balance. Somebody like Hexum who fits the classically handsome phenotype too, due to colouring and hair texture and good soft features; also fits the maesthetic phenotype due to his robust bone structure with good soft features.
Him having NCT actually helps him look approachable, due to NCT being a flaw. I’d go so far as saying having a neutral feature (neutral canthal tilt), would bring diminishing results to his appeal; as like I mentioned in the thread, there needs to be a balance of striking vs non striking. His Maesthetic phenotype that Dellisola is also a part of, allows for a higher proportion of striking to non striking features… but EVERY feature of his is striking jfl.
Look at people like Salludon or Hernan Drago for example.

Here is a picture of Hexum mixed with Delon, thanks @DoubleTrouble00:
View attachment 2919429

But, anyways, you cannot compare Dellisola and Hexum. Here is my Chad Tier List, for above 6PSL:

Here is the reasoning for why you can’t compare somebody who is PSL 7.5+, with somebody scraping PSL 6.75:
Good read but I feel like any morph of hexum just ruins his appeal imo since he already has a good balance of features.

• +1
Reactions: F36 and greycel
Good read but I feel like any morph of hexum just ruins his appeal imo since he already has a good balance of features.
Agree with this for 99% of morphs, I personally think this is one of, if not the only one that actually looks “somewhat human” lmao.
It’s precisely this, not because the morph is shit, but because he looks too good. Everything is too good, women would admire looking at him like an art piece; but would not dare to be with him.
The NCT heightens his appeal.

@DoubleTrouble00 did real well with this

• +1
Reactions: F36, DoubleTrouble00 and Heinrich Schmidt
cope its about being less recessed and good race

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and greycel
What about this?

RR

• Woah
Reactions: greycel

Nose size
-jaw size
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

-eye size
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

Being a badman gangster

I see some Chris Carmack and Brad Pitt action? Maybe sahib faber?

Very good morph, in the sense that it looks realistic. However, the left jaw looks too wide..
Also suffers from the fate of being too good looking lol; if his gonions were less defined I feel like would be higher appeal.

Very good morph, in the sense that it looks realistic. However, the left jaw looks too wide..
Also suffers from the fate of being too good looking lol; if his gonions were less defined I feel like would be higher appeal.
It's actually an edited Robert Redford haha

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel
I am in the exact same situation, i also have a fairly feminine lower third and now that ive lost a lot of weight im starting to slightly see some nasolabial folds.

So does eating in a surplus remove them? Is it temporary or is there a permanent way to get rid of nasolobial folds?
I am going to use PDO threads today for the folds.

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-did-pdo-threads-in-six-areas-high-iq-everybody-gtfih.1007474/

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

No it is not not temporary. I have the bone structure of my mom, she is a beautiful woman that foggs even at an old age but it is so obvious that i will get the same folds at a later age and if I am going to keep getting leaner. ppl often point out I look like my mom.

I feel like the folds fit my mom more due to her age and because she is a woman but look absolutely awful on me.

I also had the folds before getting lean but they were not that visible, really minimal and better than 99% of people. Now they are very visible after losing weight. In essence, fat that was padding up that area has been lost creating sagging skin now.

I just really can't afford to get too lean unfortunately. Really a shame because I have sharp cheeckbones that look beautiful at a lower body fat percentage but the folds make me look slightly older.

The ideas is to stop leanmaxxing and eat in maintenance or based on feeling until I am bit more plump i.e. reversing the leanmaxxing.

Some girls at my work said sean looks better than hexum

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and F36
masculinity vs. femininity just confuses everything. its just about looking good

Dam Saladoon is one ugly motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and BrahminBoss

Now that I see it I agree with your jaw observation. Definitely looks more like an editing mistake. However I believe that he, like the Hexum edit looks peak handsome without looking too weird. In some edits the guys look way too alien or the harmony is completely off.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and F36

Nose size
-jaw size
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

-eye size
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

I think i look a bit too feminine. What do you think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_025211_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_025211_TikTok.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 0