How to be in a confident high energy mood consistently?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I have noticed that when I feel really good about myself after getting a pump in the gym, wearing nice clothes, or getting a haircut my results with girls improves a lot. I have a feeling they can sense the high energy and confidence given you are already decent looking. I have been using phenibut 1-2x per week and am on Test right now but it hasn’t kicked in fully yet.

What are some ways to consistently have this high energy and mood? Adderall? Wellbutrin?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Growth Plate
Take Thyroid T3 or Natural Dessicated Thyroid (NDT, Dessicated Thyroid gland from pig or ox, has T3 and T4 in a certain ratio) and eat a lot of Bioenergetic food

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
The divine protein shake is like night and day in terms of confidence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 1 other person
Stimulants at ever greater doses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
I have noticed that when I feel really good about myself after getting a pump in the gym, wearing nice clothes, or getting a haircut my results with girls improves a lot. I have a feeling they can sense the high energy and confidence given you are already decent looking. I have been using phenibut 1-2x per week and am on Test right now but it hasn’t kicked in fully yet.

What are some ways to consistently have this high energy and mood? Adderall? Wellbutrin?
You can’t always be at 100% and have full action cuz of 2 reasons. Where’s up there is downs. You won’t always be full energy. Try to preserve it for the right moments.

And second. You wouldn’t even want to be full energy all the time even if you could. I can’t really explain it in words but let’s take a movie for example. If you watched two movies. One with constant explosions and running and fighting for 1 hour no break. This movie would be pretty boring although it has nonstop action. There is no tension since there is no peak. It’s all just the same. While a movie that balances itself and uses action and explosions as highlights will be remembered with way more Tention. The action will feel much more alive and shit.

while in the only action movie you will be like. Oh wow another explosion. Wow and another one, and another one ...

What I’m saying is constant action will b me boring since you need peaks that will be remembered

but yeah for social events. Booze n various drugs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
You can’t always be at 100% and have full action cuz of 2 reasons. Where’s up there is downs. You won’t always be full energy. Try to preserve it for the right moments.

And second. You wouldn’t even want to be full energy all the time even if you could. I can’t really explain it in words but let’s take a movie for example. If you watched two movies. One with constant explosions and running and fighting for 1 hour no break. This movie would be pretty boring although it has nonstop action. There is no tension since there is no peak. It’s all just the same. While a movie that balances itself and uses action and explosions as highlights will be remembered with way more Tention. The action will feel much more alive and shit.

while in the only action movie you will be like. Oh wow another explosion. Wow and another one, and another one ...

What I’m saying is constant action will b me boring since you need peaks that will be remembered

but yeah for social events. Booze n various drugs
This is really true. I get pissed off because sometimes it’s like night and day for me. One day I’ll go out to the club and hook up with the hottest girl there and the next day I will get rejected by 6s. Since my looks aren’t drastically changing it has to be either my state/confidence/energy or just bad luck. The bad nights get me down sometimes but I try to remember every night can’t be great. Persistence is really important.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
You need more Dopamine. Make sure to supplement zinc daily and take p5p, active b6. Experiment with moderate dosages of betaine (tmg, it raises sam-e), depending on your methylation status, it could massively raise your dopamine if you have a genetic mutation that makes you undermethylated.

Finally, CAFFEINE. It makes night and day difference for me, take a 100mg pill each morning and you will be more energetic. This is all I can think of pretty much.

You need more Dopamine. Make sure to supplement zinc daily and take p5p, active b6. Experiment with moderate dosages of betaine (tmg, it raises sam-e), depending on your methylation status, it could massively raise your dopamine if you have a genetic mutation that makes you undermethylated.

Finally, CAFFEINE. It makes night and day difference for me, take a 100mg pill each morning and you will be more energetic. This is all I can think of pretty much.
Sounds good I’ll look into betaine and p5p. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day and chew nicotine gum sometimes.

just fart