How to be kind?

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
444
Reputation
383
How can I become a kind person?

I feel like shit…I make fun of people jokingly, in the moment it’s fucking hilarious but before I go to sleep laying in my bed just thinking it makes me wanna cry, I feel like a terrible fucking person

I genuinely want to become a nicer and better person overall. I feel like the internet has made me super apathetic

So I’ll ask once again

How can I become kind? I want to make people feel better about themselves and give them some type of hope.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Being kind is cope and will get u nowhere.

Don’t worry about it nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67 and Mecha-Man
I wouldn't worry about it.

Being kind won't do much, people are shallow and only care about looks, money, and status.

When you're a rude asshole people just attack you more. When you're kind they interact with you as normal, but then ignore you all the time afterwards. So its effectively the same thing, socially.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
Being kind is cope and will get u nowhere.

Don’t worry about it nigga
It makes me feel like shit like deep down I know I’m doing something wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I wouldn't worry about it.

Being kind won't do much, people are shallow and only care about looks, money, and status.

When you're a rude asshole people just attack you more. When you're kind they interact with you as normal, but then ignore you all the time afterwards. So its effectively the same thing, socially.
I feel like shit though, I just want to make people happy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
Dude who cares

Inside doesn’t matter
But didnt Sean O’pry say “if you want to mog go do something good for your community” I wanna mog
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
But didnt Sean O’pry say “if you want to mog go do something good for your community” I wanna mog
Come on nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lemon67

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
2
Views
25
roymustang
roymustang
hexum.dnd
Replies
40
Views
176
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
thekey
Replies
26
Views
134
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ykls.
Replies
8
Views
39
troy_exe
troy_exe
Dunkelprinz
Replies
6
Views
62
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top