how to be less evil

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
sometimes i imagine being with my crush, i could get angry, deceive, mock, roast her for something banal she does that annoys me.
when i was younger i had a history of sucker punching people viciously on the face (fights in school)
when i was even younger i had a history of animal abuse.

i think it's something i was born with, even though my father was in jail, I was raised well.
i try my best to be kind around people and to manage my anger, but I could snap any time.
i'm posting this here because this is the only place where I can talk about this.

why would you want to change?
better than being a weak minded soyboy fgt

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Framletgod
when i was younger i had a history of sucker punching people viciously on the face (fights in school)
I wish I was that aggressive as a child tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Bioogramogged

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
why would you want to change?
better than being a weak minded soyboy fgt
I can avoid being a weak minded soyboy. i don't need psychopathic tendencies to do it

dark triad is good anyway who cares

sometimes i imagine being with my crush, i could get angry, deceive, mock, roast her for something banal she does that annoys me.
when i was even younger i had a history of animal abuse.

i think it's something i was born with, even though my father was in jail, I was raised well.
i try my best to be kind around people and to manage my anger, but I could snap any time.
i'm posting this here because this is the only place where I can talk about this.
what was ur dad in jail 4 bra
mine went to jail back2back he was once arrested for beating up a police sheriff lol

a little bit of humblebragging i think

Aslong u dont do criminal shit its a good trait to have

a little bit of humblebragging i think
i'm far from being a teenager who brags about supposedly being psychopathic. I've hesitated to post this for a long time, knowing that the post would be perceived as a humblebrag

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
i'm far from being a teenager who brags about supposedly being psychopathic. I've hesitated to post this for a long time, knowing that the post would be perceived as a humblebrag

just joking lad

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand