HOW TO BE LOW INHIB (HIGH INHIBCELS GTFIH)

i would go out with my friends and start throwing rocks at crackheads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Just fucking talk to yourself like a retard and eventually you will start spewing shit out in front of your friends and then you will start speaing shit to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
This method can get u in alot of trouble so do it at your own risk, take care. What i did is every weekend, sunday and saturday. i would go out with my friends and start throwing rocks at crackheads (drug dealers) and drunk people. this got them to chase us from time to time, u might be like '' how is this gonna help me'' if u keep doing that u will eventually have better confidence and will care less about consequences of shit. well that worked for me. A piece of advice is to not attack the same crackheads / drunks more than once. cuz if u do it more to the same people they will get ur ass. Its also fun.
Step 1: Find retarded friends
Step 2: Do retarded things
I am sure this method will work if someone lives in a small city, it's not like u will make crackheads enemies and they won't forget u :lul:

i would go out with my friends and start throwing rocks at crackheads (drug dealers) and drunk people.
jfl at the autism.
just learn boxing or mma and your confidence will sky rocket.

Honestly the best way to be low inhib is to be around a group of guy friends wherever you go( ur friends cant be losers) . Im introverted but when im with my bros im obnoxious loud in public always making jokes and having fun. When im alone im more reserved.

Also its so much easier to hit on women when ur surrounded by ur buddies. Women will also be more receptive to you when they see u having fun with ur friends, its called social proof. You’re not some lone weirdo

Last edited:
Step 1: Find retarded friends
Step 2: Do retarded things
I am sure this method will work if someone lives in a small city, it's not like u will make crackheads enemies and they won't forget u :lul:
Crack head will forget u if u attack him when he is under substance effects