HOW TO BE LOW INHIB (HIGH INHIBCELS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
THESE METHODS ARE DONE BY ME AND TESTED BY ME, THEY WILL GO FROM EASY TO EXTREME DEPENDING ON HOW HIGH INHIB U ARE

FIRST METHOD :

Go outside u rotter jfl. how are u gonna be low inhib when u can leave home, this advice is water cuz everyone knows it.

SECOND METHOD :

Cold approach women, this is also in a way or another, water. everyone knows it but wont do it, u cant train urself to be low inhib when u cant even have the confidence to talk to random women in the street, u probably wont meet them again so who cares

THIRD METHOD (MY FAV) :

This method can get u in alot of trouble so do it at your own risk, take care. What i did is every weekend, sunday and saturday. i would go out with my friends and start throwing rocks at crackheads (drug dealers) and drunk people. this got them to chase us from time to time, u might be like '' how is this gonna help me'' if u keep doing that u will eventually have better confidence and will care less about consequences of shit. well that worked for me. A piece of advice is to not attack the same crackheads / drunks more than once. cuz if u do it more to the same people they will get ur ass. Its also fun.

PS : DO AT YOUR OWN RISK, AM NOT PROMOTING THIS IN ANY SOURCE, AM JUST SHARING MY TECHNIQUE

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Prince88, BoredPrince and 16 others
I’d rather not tbh

Cold approach women, this is also in a way or another, water. everyone knows it but wont do it, u cant train urself to be low inhib when u cant even have the confidence to talk to random women in the street, u probably wont meet them again so who cares
"How to be high inhib!!!1111
Step 1: Be high inhib"
Retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, mogger10, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
THESE METHODS ARE DONE BY ME AND TESTED BY ME, THEY WILL GO FROM EASY TO EXTREME DEPENDING ON HOW HIGH INHIB U ARE

FIRST METHOD :

Go outside u rotter jfl. how are u gonna be low inhib when u can leave home, this advice is water cuz everyone knows it.

SECOND METHOD :

THIRD METHOD (MY FAV) :

This method can get u in alot of trouble so do it at your own risk, take care. What i did is every weekend, sunday and saturday. i would go out with my friends and start throwing rocks at crackheads (drug dealers) and drunk people. this got them to chase us from time to time, u might be like '' how is this gonna help me'' if u keep doing that u will eventually have better confidence and will care less about consequences of shit. well that worked for me. A piece of advice is to not attack the same crackheads / drunks more than once. cuz if u do it more to the same people they will get ur ass. Its also fun.

PS : DO AT YOUR OWN RISK, AM NOT PROMOTING THIS IN ANY SOURCE, AM JUST SHARING MY TECHNIQUE
Second method is chadlite+ only

ye
You know what I meant.
ye, but ofc . ''u cant just be like oh god am high inhib, its over'' only way to become low inhib is by forcing urself to get out of ur comfort zone. therapy helps too.

FIRST METHOD :

SECOND METHOD :

THIRD METHOD (MY FAV) :

Just get dangerous crackheads and criminals to try and attack me theory

FIRST METHOD :

SECOND METHOD :

THIRD METHOD (MY FAV) :

Far better methods would be:

- Be narcy enough to feel like you could do anything
- Take phenibut, weed etc
- Do martial arts and get into fights (not in the streets, in your own martial art)

- Do martial arts and get into fights (not in the streets, in your own martial art)
Being low inhib is 70% genetic, 30% your environment

Cant do last one cause i dont live in a shitty americans city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and OGJBSLAYER
"If you are homeless, just buy a house"

• JFL
Reactions: mrr
"How to be high inhib!!!1111
Step 1: Be high inhib"
Retard.
The word retard is one of my favorite words. Cage as fuck. Makes almost any insult funnier.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan

yes but am bored, so i do random shit

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
lol idk what kinda crackheads ur getting on but they'll knife u cuh lmao

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Extremely Low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: zura, OGJBSLAYER and efidescontinuado
lol idk what kinda crackheads ur getting on but they'll knife u cuh lmao
i throw rocks at night from afar at them, and they prob high, i doubt they catch up

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
WOWIE, I DIDNT SEE THAT REPLY , THANKS FOR QUOTING THAT !!!

tutorial?
Either actually have narcisstic personality disorder or be such a master at deluding yourself into confidence and arrogance. Basically completely going into a character, acting.

WOW, i wouldnt have saw that reply if u didnt quote it

So thinking im the strongest,look the best and im a god?
Basically you have to think that "I could die tomorrow, or I could be 30 and rotting as a loser, and I am so much more intelligent than the average man, so much more filled with drive, that I can do whatever the fuck I want." And you have to not give a fuck about rejections, which requires a lot of willpower and delusionmaxxing

FIRST METHOD :

SECOND METHOD :

THIRD METHOD (MY FAV) :

High iq post

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
just get shot and die theory

overrall what you said does work tho
but you also can
smoke (indica) weed
do phenibut
drink alcohol

i throw rocks at night from afar at them, and they prob high, i doubt they catch up
bro crackheads are fast as fuck trust me. especially if theyre tall and black and on some good shit.
idk what kind of crackheads you have there but here they are like that
if they are on some hard drugs they will chase you and stop at nothing until they kill you. not joking ive had a crackhead chase me to my house because i looked him in the eye and he thought i was a demon or something and he was saying he needed to kill me. he was triying to enter until 4am and kept banging on my door until the drugs wore off and he passed out. scariest moment of my life

Tbh I am more afraid of women freaking out than I am of crackheads jfl

• +1
no drugs/amphetamines no care

• +1
bro crackheads are fast as fuck trust me. especially if theyre tall and black and on some good shit.
idk what kind of crackheads you have there but here they are like that
if they are on some hard drugs they will chase you and stop at nothing until they kill you. not joking ive had a crackhead chase me to my house because i looked him in the eye and he thought i was a demon or something and he was saying he needed to kill me. he was triying to enter until 4am and kept banging on my door until the drugs wore off and he passed out. scariest moment of my life
Idk , where I live am 6ft and the average height is 5,6/5,7 , and hard drugs aren't acssesible so am fine for the most part, that's for posting ur story tho, I will be more careful

just throw rocks at the homeless, bro

Homeless people give up too fast , they don't chase me. Crackheads do tho
Try druggies on downers not uppers they’ll be lazier than homeless

Second method is chadlite+ only
No its not anybody can approach lol, my friend group does it all the time ranging from ltn- to strong htn bordering tyronelite

• +1

FIRST METHOD :

SECOND METHOD :

THIRD METHOD (MY FAV) :

The last one Xdd Dude wants to get shot