How to be lower inhib

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Freshman year, I invited to a few parties (there where lots of women there) but I didn’t go bc I was scared. I was more subhuman back then so I was scared. Now, I have lots of aquintances and no friends bc everyone can tell I am a high inhib autist. No oofy doofy maxxing for my autism only hardmaxx. I am even more autistic and awkward nowadays even though I look a lot better.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Freshman year, I invited to a few parties (there where lots of women there) but I didn’t go bc I was scared. I was more subhuman back then so I was scared. Now, I have lots of aquintances and no friends bc everyone can tell I am a high inhib autist. No oofy doofy maxxing for my autism only hardmaxx. I am even more autistic and awkward nowadays even though I look a lot better.
It’s ok though, I got Ritalin and I’m gonna get some drugs for my social anxiety, hopefully it will make me more normal. I won’t get laid bc not chad but it will help me function better. Most people are nice to me but I am extremely awkward and always make things very awkward bc I am extremely quiet and boring.

Over if I can’t ascend, b it my parents are wealthy at least so I can just LDAR in peace and have ample neetbuxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension