How to be nt like a thug (gtfih autistic white boys)

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
Htb snowbunny asked if I had any more chips after I threw them away, I went up to her and grasped her hand like one of those lil princess handshakes

Sum like that and asked her “why would you ask me for sum chips if you already seen me throw them away 😂😂” (make sure u laugh after u say that) forgot wat she said after that (make sure not to look her in the eye and pay attention to her responses) (nd this was in front of her friend group to) but after wat she said i was like “you hungry?” Then left saying “ion got no mo chips left”

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212 and illoan82
Nigga really ate chips and called himself a gangster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, Deleted member 51465, Ricky212 and 4 others
Weren't you the guy who cried about getting bitched by a 5'5 white dude?

U mad I’m getting more btces den u

I took a hit of nic and coughed and he saw me and said “you know you don’t have to smoke to look cool in front of us right?”

5’9 Stacey who looked liked Margot Robbie told me to move so he could sit right next to her. The wannabe Jesse pinkman said “but [my name] is sitting there”, Stacey replied back “that’s okay, [my name] can move”

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Dick riding ass gtfo u high inhib pussy
Nigger I don't even know you and haven't interacted with you before this. Jfl I can see why you get bitched so easily sensitive pussy.

Htb snowbunny asked if I had any more chips after I threw them away, I went up to her and grasped her hand like one of those lil princess handshakes

View attachment 2797342
Sum like that and asked her “why would you ask me for sum chips if you already seen me throw them away 😂😂” (make sure u laugh after u say that) forgot wat she said after that (make sure not to look her in the eye and pay attention to her responses) (nd this was in front of her friend group to) but after wat she said i was like “you hungry?” Then left saying “ion got no mo chips left”
What do u rate urself

low T nigga for eating chips and not hot cheetoes

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and 📎♿️⚙️
I EAT HOOMANS

View attachment 2797342
Pom

14, ltn, nigger, future schizo

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and 📎♿️⚙️
Tales from the slums of Detroit

Kys niglet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, 📎♿️⚙️ and PseduoAryan
BITCH ASS NIGGUH!

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui