How to be NT?

onthewaytochadlite

onthewaytochadlite

Iron
Yes, there are a lot of threads on this subject, but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for in any of them. I will be in a new environment soon and first impressions are very important to people. What are some realistic ntmaxx recommendations you can give me? Or can you give an example of characters from a movie or TV series?

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34
If you're not nt, you will never become nt

• +1
Reactions: klamus, sub5outsider, onthewaytochadlite and 3 others
If you're not nt, you will never become nt
Thats one blackpill that is hard to swallow unfortunately but thank you for being honest to our new forum user "onthewaytochadlite"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, onthewaytochadlite, silencio and 2 others
If you don't have autism then you need to be in a positive feedback loop, but if you're ugly that ain’t happening

• +1
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and proxyy
Just be confident won't work I'm afraid boyo.

• +1
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
Benzos or any other GABA drug (e.g. phenibut, pregabalin, gabapentin, baclofen, etc) plus amphetamines or methylphenidate. Don’t build tolerance to these though

• +1
you just have to be its like asking how to be beautiful

• +1
Embrace your Autistic uniqueness. Innovation thrives outside the bounds of 'neurotypicality.' Van Gogh, Carl Jung, Nikola Tesla, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Ibn Sina, Salvador Dali, Dostoevsky—all pioneers in their fields, all divergent thinkers. Be yourself, even if it means facing social anxiety, being labeled 'weird,' or enduring isolation. Aspergers is a psy op

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and onthewaytochadlite
just act normally bro:chad:

• JFL
Be good looking

• +1
you just have to be its like asking how to be beautiful
If we can change and improve how beautiful we are, even if just a little, we can do the same thing for nt

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34
If we can change and improve how beautiful we are, even if just a little, we can do the same thing for nt
yes you can you can become more social get better social skills

• +1