How to be perceived as Dark triad

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
@ArvidGustavsson

The dark triad composes of 3 personality traits/psychological disorders. All these traits have advantages and disadvantages however the most common crossover is a lack of empathy which is very important for success in business and politics.

Narcissism-Narcissistic personality disorder is when someone has an inflated sense of self importance and a craving for attention and admiration.
Pros: Very charismatic and charming, fantasies of extreme prestige can take you to a great place career wise.
Cons: Difficult to establish long term relationships/make friends. Relationships will usually be toxic.
How to improve: Master the manipulation technique of Gaslighting. Gaslighting is when you manipulate someone by casting seeds of doubt in their mind leading them to question their memory, perception and judgement, this is very common in abusive relationships.

Psychopathy-Psychopathy is when someone has shallow emotional responses, a complete lack of morals and empathy and they're impulsive.
Pros: You won't be sad if someone dies or something bad happens.
Cons: Will never feel true love. They're impulsive so they can make bad decisions e.g. Ted Bundy drink driving on the same day he commit murder leading to him getting pulled over and caught.
How to improve: Study my guides on bullymaxxing and torturemaxxing.

Machiavellianism-Machiavellianism is a philosophy created by an Italian diplomat called Niccolò Machiavelli. A basic summary is: The ends justify the means, always do things to benefit yourself over others, there's nothing wrong with telling lies to get what you want, never give to charity, if someone gets scammed it was their fault etc.
Pros: As you are self serving this can lead to great success in career and life.
Cons: People will view you as selfish and people who follow this philosophy can be lonely.
How to improve: Master manipulation techniques which will help tremendously in negotiation and making deals.

Dark features:
When it comes to dark triad maxxing you want your features to be as dark as possible. This means dyeing your hair and wearing dark contact lenses if you're desperate. Tyson Ballou and Richard Ramirez are 2 great examples of people who look dark triad.

Dark triad career paths:
In school/university study consider studying the 3 dark triad subjects: Law, politics and business.
Jobs where dark triads do very well are CEO, lawyer, politician, surgeon, salesman etc (These are very successful career options, it's no wonder why the dark triad is superior)

Take a dark triad test yourself:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
This was a shit guide in comparison, barely any practical tips

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Yerico7, hennypapi and 2 others
This is exactly the kind of shit i trash talked in my thread.

Ur not supposed to be a literaral emotionless physcopath zombie who frowns 24/7. Ur supposed to act like a protagonist in a movie.

This guide is also the archetype to become someone unlikeable instead of someone people will find based

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099, Yerico7 and 2 others
This is exactly the kind of shit i trash talked in my thread.

Ur not supposed to be a literaral emotionless physcopath zombie who frowns 24/7. Ur supposed to act like a protagonist in a movie.

This guide is also the archetype to become someone unlikeable instead of someone people will find based

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted
wearing dark contact lenses if you're desperate.
Caged at the "Dark contact lenses" part. Black eyes is literarly the puppy eyes while predators have some form of color

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, KraftDurchLeid, CANI and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
blackpill = darktriad
thats the summary

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I dont know if ur retarded but this is images where the wolf swapped eyes with the deer and the antilope swapped eyes with the lion jfl
I know, the point was predator eyes can turn an unintimidating animal into one whereas the real predators looked much less scarier with full black eyes

Last edited:
I know the point was predator eyes can turn an unintimidating animal into one whereas the real predators looked much less scarier with full black eyes
Didnt read the part where you agreed with me at first ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Chocy eyes isn't dark triad

Just thinking about this op, having dark colouring isn't related to being dark triad. Look at the vid in my sig for example.

Just thinking about this op, having dark colouring isn't related to being dark triad. Look at the vid in my sig for example.
Leonardo Dicaprio isn't dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
This is just a height mog
View attachment 1149861
How fucking clueless are you lmao, your signature is what appears under your posts, if you press the button that says spoiler under this and watch the vid, you'll see someone with lightish colouring who is very dark triad.

@ArvidGustavsson
View attachment 1149809
The dark triad composes of 3 personality traits/psychological disorders. All these traits have advantages and disadvantages however the most common crossover is a lack of empathy which is very important for success in business and politics.

Narcissism-Narcissistic personality disorder is when someone has an inflated sense of self importance and a craving for attention and admiration.
Pros: Very charismatic and charming, fantasies of extreme prestige can take you to a great place career wise.
Cons: Difficult to establish long term relationships/make friends. Relationships will usually be toxic.
How to improve: Master the manipulation technique of Gaslighting. Gaslighting is when you manipulate someone by casting seeds of doubt in their mind leading them to question their memory, perception and judgement, this is very common in abusive relationships.

Psychopathy-Psychopathy is when someone has shallow emotional responses, a complete lack of morals and empathy and they're impulsive.
Cons: Will never feel true love. They're impulsive so they can make bad decisions e.g. Ted Bundy drink driving on the same day he commit murder leading to him getting pulled over and caught.

Machiavellianism-Machiavellianism is a philosophy created by an Italian diplomat called Niccolò Machiavelli. A basic summary is: The ends justify the means, always do things to benefit yourself over others, there's nothing wrong with telling lies to get what you want, never give to charity, if someone gets scammed it was their fault etc.
Pros: As you are self serving this can lead to great success in career and life.
Cons: People will view you as selfish and people who follow this philosophy can be lonely.
How to improve: Master manipulation techniques which will help tremendously in negotiation and making deals.

Dark features:
When it comes to dark triad maxxing you want your features to be as dark as possible. This means dyeing your hair and wearing dark contact lenses if you're desperate. Tyson Ballou and Richard Ramirez are 2 great examples of people who look dark triad.
View attachment 1149816View attachment 1149819

Dark triad career paths:
In school/university study consider studying the 3 dark triad subjects: Law, politics and business.
Jobs where dark triads do very well are CEO, lawyer, politician, surgeon, salesman etc (These are very successful career options, it's no wonder why the dark triad is superior)

dark triad gang

machiavellianism mogs but ur earther born DT or not

yes bro im going to change careers just to be perceived as dark triad

A dog that barks doesn't bite.

People can smell insincerity and fakeness.

The only way to be dark triad is to have been born a cluster B with narcissistic, even sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies. It is a genetic trait. You either have empathy or you don't. You can't "train" yourself to not have it as your true personality will shine through at moments of peak emotions.

The irony is that someone who is actually legit dark triad will do their best to mask it as they will know being publicly dark triad is of no benefit. A legit dark triad person will not dye hair black and get black contact lenses. Why would he want to look low-trust and "shady" and inspire suspicion?

When you see upstanding members of community that everyone likes, good guys who are popular with everyone and do lots of charity work, those are the people you should actually be vary of. Those are the true shot callers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldfag_123, Daniel Plainview and sensei
@ArvidGustavsson
View attachment 1149809

Dark features:
View attachment 1149816View attachment 1149819

Dark triad career paths:

This is not advisable. If you're percieved as "dark triad" in your everyday life you run the risk of comming across a true psychopath. Your charade might be able to fool others, but it won't fool that person. Your antics will aggravate his narcissism and he'll either eat you alive or turn you into one of his lackeys. If that psychopath is a female then she will completely destroy the image you've cultivated. I've seen this happen quite a few times.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SPFromNY914 and Won't Reply?
The irony is that someone who is actually legit dark triad will do their best to mask it as they will know being publicly dark triad is of no benefit. A legit dark triad person will not dye hair black and get black contact lenses. Why would he want to look low-trust and "shady" and inspire suspicion?

When you see upstanding members of community that everyone likes, good guys who are popular with everyone and do lots of charity work, those are the people you should actually be vary of. Those are the true shot callers.
exactly this. insecure guys who poses as "dark triad" are cringe as fuck and just want attention. is just another form of being a (self depriving) class clown. it doesnt benefit your other goals but it gives you attention and thats why many of us are tempted to do it, especially more histrionic people

there is just zero benefits to being perceived as dark triad. a wolf masks as a sheep for a reason. and just lol at sheeps who try to dress up as wolves...for what?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SPFromNY914 and Won't Reply?
I want to look like a dark haired detective gentleman from 1940s Newyork

exactly this. insecure guys who poses as "dark triad" are cringe as fuck and just want attention.
They just want love.
And desperate attempts to be "evil", edgy and "badass" signal that craving.
Average normies can be fooled, but true shot callers are very socially aware and will spot the cultivated "fake persona" instantly.
You see those RTT guys right. You think: "Wow, badass, alpha, macho, etc..."
That's the front.
The true psychopaths are not those tatted, roided dudes with pitbulls or girls with sharply drawn eyebrows, jet black hair and tramp stamps. They are not "bad bitches" or self proclaimed "alpha douchebags".

No, they are members of parliament, CEOs, high ranking lawyers, etc... in fact, being seen as "hard" would be a disadvantage to them. If anything, they want you think they are "beta pussies" (Boris Johnson clowning e.g.)

And while you bust your ass to secure some Becky with your desperate attempts at roidmaxxing, tatmaxxing and snapbacks they get all of that and much more behind closed doors.
a wolf masks as a sheep for a reason. and just lol at sheeps who try to dress up as wolves...for what?
In some cases it might make sense. Sun Tsu Art of War states that you want to appear strong if you are weak and vice versa.
That is why you will see betas and unconfident guys hopping on roids and pretending to be alpha douchebags. To mask insecurity. It is a survival mechanism for them. But the true wolves who can spot the sheep faking will eat them alive.

So there is some merit in this now that I think of it.
If you are a nobody, it is in your interest to appear you are a somebody.
And if you are actually a somebody, you don't want people to war.

That is why Google keeps saying they have competitors and they are totally not a monopoly.
You don't gain advantage for being transparent.
Always do the opposite of what the general populations expects you to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, chance, sensei and 2 others
They just want love.
Average normies can be fooled, but true shot callers are very socially aware and will spot the cultivated "fake persona" instantly.
That's the front.
The true psychopaths are not those tatted, roided dudes with pitbulls or girls with sharply drawn eyebrows, jet black hair and tramp stamps. They are not "bad bitches" or self proclaimed "alpha douchebags".

No, they are members of parliament, CEOs, high ranking lawyers, etc... in fact, being seen as "hard" would be a disadvantage to them. If anything, they want you think they are "beta pussies" (Boris Johnson clowning e.g.)

And while you bust your ass to secure some Becky with your desperate attempts at roidmaxxing, tatmaxxing and snapbacks they get all of that and much more behind closed doors.

In some cases it might make sense. Sun Tsu Art of War states that you want to appear strong if you are weak and vice versa.
That is why you will see betas and unconfident guys hopping on roids and pretending to be alpha douchebags. To mask insecurity. It is a survival mechanism for them. But the true wolves who can spot the sheep faking will eat them alive.

That is why Google keeps saying they have competitors and they are totally not a monopoly.
high iq...now that i think about it: there are many animals who larp to be dangerous or poisonous in order to not get eaten (mostly insects)

anyways since humans are social animals and deeply dependent from cooperation having a good image is very important in most cases. you need to be very careful. the worst thing you can do is act like a self proclaimed "dark triad" from 4chan who will just emphasize his social outcast status with such behavior.

• +1
Reactions: oldfag_123, SPFromNY914 and Won't Reply?
Never seen a dark triad surgeon. My surgeon for rhino looked like a soyboy cuck.

A dog that barks doesn't bite.

People can smell insincerity and fakeness.

The only way to be dark triad is to have been born a cluster B with narcissistic, even sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies. It is a genetic trait. You either have empathy or you don't. You can't "train" yourself to not have it as your true personality will shine through at moments of peak emotions.

I have all dark triad features especially when I slick my curls into a bun but I try my best to hide it when I'm not with friends/parties/clubs and try to dress formal with family and public

They just want love.
That's the front.

You don't gain advantage for being transparent but you gain self-respect,dignity, and honor from it so it's much more worth it

They just want love.
That's the front.

Crazy based reply to this day. Good shit.

literally impossible to be dark triad unless you can beat up 90% of men in a fight