Guide to bullymaxxing

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more confidence
Bullies have better careers
Bullies have more sex
It's good for your health
https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/12/5710720/being-a-bully-may-be-good-for-your-health

Drawbacks of bullying:
You will feel bad if you're a low t pussy

Who to bully:
Manlets, ricecels, gingers, currycels, anyone below 4psl, Jews, poorcels, dicklets, homeless people, disabled, gays, drug addicts, prostitutes, alcholics etc...

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house
Feed their pets rat poison
Eye gouge them with thumbs and pens
Threaten to torture their loved ones in anonymous letters

If you have morals after being blackpilled you're not truly blackpilled. The nice Asian nerd at your school only smiles because he has to compensate for his lack of dick. He would bully you if the roles were reversed so make sure the weak suffer in your presence. Bullies end up successful confident CEOs of large companies who fuck foids with hybristophilia and bully victims end up as r/inceltear posters.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pepe, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15305 and 27 others
everybody here suffers from bdd

you can't bully someone when you dont feel good in your own body jfl

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, zura, YoYqkim and 18 others
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex
https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/12/5710720/being-a-bully-may-be-good-for-your-health

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:
Manlets, ricecels, currycels, anyone below 4psl, Jews, poorcels, dicklets, homeless people, disabled, gays, drug addicts, prostitutes, alcholics etc...

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

If you have morals after being blackpilled you're not truly blackpilled. The nice Asian nerd at your school only smiles because he has to compensate for his lack of dick. He would bully you if the roles were reversed so make sure the weak suffer in your presence. Bullies end up successful confident CEOs of large companies who fuck foids with hybristophilia and bully victims end up as r/inceltear posters.

What if the victim beats you up?

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
bullying is inherently low t since u only target people who cant fight back
its only justifiable if u bully someone ur own size

• +1
Reactions: sayi, czechsubhuman, zura and 27 others
cope and you know that it is

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Won't Reply?, 6’1cel and 3 others
It's a bully or be bullied world out there
Can you make a more detailed guide on bullying bro? I am sick of this fucking world. I have been sick of being nice in my entire life. All I got is bad in return. But since last few days I am enjoying pain and suffering of other people. I would like to know about the phsycology of a victim and how to bully him with words and keep everyone around you under you scared and still get respected. A guide like this would help @Selinity @Grimba

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ryan, CANI and 1 other person
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:
Manlets, ricecels, gingers, currycels, anyone below 4psl, Jews, poorcels, dicklets, homeless people, disabled, gays, drug addicts, prostitutes, alcholics etc...

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

brutal mog

textbook incel jfl

Bullying is weakmaxxing and infamymaxxing, trying to humiliate the weak because your self-confidence is low, whereas true chads help them to ascend. True chads usually humble bullies

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, eastbaltid, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
Bullying is weakmaxxing and infamymaxxing, trying to humiliate the weak because your self-confidence is low, whereas true chads help them to ascend. True chads usually humble bullies

• +1
Reactions: Won't Reply?
typical bully

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Anyone who feels bad about bullying is astronomically low t JFL. Legit thread tbh OP

• +1
Reactions: Won't Reply?, Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 13511
Come on man, you're righting on this forum which means you are lack of confidence due to your obsession with your looks. You have probably been bullied and you have an outlook that being bully means to ascend. That's because of your mental weakness and inability to even form your own beliefs, you just obey the society that humiliated you and made you think that being bully is cool. You are the typical bully victim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, theanonymousone, ChristianChad and 2 others
I was the biggest bully back when I was younger. It’s literal life fuel that I used to make lil fags cry

Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex
Mirin IP grabber, but as long as u are somewhat gl and not some jealous ogre bullymaxxer I can see how this is true.
Drawbacks of bullying:
I'm too stupid and jaded to feel guilty about people I don't know anything about.
Who to bully:
I disagree w/ just manlets.

Turbomanlets? Yes, but like for example, in that movie example u showed Chad is a head taller than Scott. If they were around the same height I doubt he would've said that to his face.

Now if u are trying to pick a fight, if someone is only 2-3 inches barely shorter than u then u gotta be careful cause they might have some backup or be stronger than u and not look like it.

And jfl at picking on someone cause they're gingers and drug addicts. If not both.
How to bully:
Steal their belongings
True. If I steal something it's cause I know somebody isn't gonna use it anyways so whatever.
Call them rude words
Nice
Burn their house down
Flood their house
This might be a bit too much though.
I'd rather be a living bully than a shot, stabbed, or arrested bully, no thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 6’1cel and Deleted member 13511
This thread is pure autism and mental masturbation tbh, you guys are clearly projecting bullying victims,
bullies at least from my observation usually are giga-subhuman, short and try to overcompensate to
gain social status by bullying others for being subhumans, sometimes they are just
ethnics with a very low IQ and short temper

just like manlets usually lift for being short or lanklets for being called walking sticks so they start lift as well

I have never seen a tall chad bullying people, simply because he doesn't have to, his existence alone is enough to fulfill
his basic human needs and he doesn't need to prove anything

My high school chad used to be giga ugly and short in elementary and he used to bully autistic children back then,
but after puberty ascended hard him in every possible way and he became like 6'4 as well, he started to be quite and chill
and very pro-social.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, jowslat, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
This thread is pure autism and mental masturbation tbh, you guys are clearly projecting bullying victims,
bullies at least from my observation usually are giga-subhuman, short and try to overcompensate to
gain social status by bullying others for being subhumans, sometimes they are just

just like manlets usually lift for being short or lanklets for being called walking sticks so they start lift as well

I have never seen a tall chad bullying people, simply because he doesn't have to, his existence alone is enough to fulfill
That's true. At least in my country Russia, most people who tried to bully someone were subhumans and usually were not supported by masses of people. If anyone was to bullied, he was to bullied for a reason without any hierarchy by all the people. From my experience, the true chads are usually friendly and outgoing

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, theanonymousone and Deleted member 7901
Being confident and having good verbal defensive skills (like roasting people back or pushing peoples buttons) is more important than bullying, bullies only exist when the popular kid gets attacked by the school autist, and he goes off on the autistic kid. But if you deliberately go after people below you who mean no harm then that's just desperate, and you'll attract hood kids.

I don't think bullying should be eliminated, because if the loser kid doesn't know how to act and then goes on into life soy, because of his lack of bullying, then that's bad. Bullying someone in a way that's more friendly or helpful is showing that you care about their future as opposed to giving them the silent treatment.

For example I have 2 brothers, and whenever I played fortnite with my youngest brother I told him he was trash and bad, and showed him how to improve, and he's taken on a competative attitude which is good. He will be able to defend himself later when he goes to middle school because of it. I made him rage and cry in the past, but its because of those experiences that he was able to surpass me in fortnite.

But if you bully someone too much, then they'll just become submissive and won't benefit from it. because the benefits of bullying come when it creates stronger men, not when it completely breaks them down, I could be wrong and this last paragraph could be the opposit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others

U got a problem nigga? I used to get insulted to my face as well back when I was an acne ridden boneless lanklet in middle school.

Now i'm better looking and even taller w/ a deeper voice. I feel little guilt when I bully others IRL.

If some manlet rich kid thinks he can get smart around me then I will make sure to put him his place by humiliating him in front of some girls.

And no i'm not Chad, i'm barely HTN and a Mexican cutecel. Cry for my jealousy and different development.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 8244
U got a problem nigga? I used to get insulted to my face as well back when I was an acne ridden boneless lanklet in middle school.

Now i'm better looking and even taller w/ a deeper voice. I feel little guilt when I bully others IRL.

If some manlet rich kid thinks he can get smart around me then I will make sure to put him his place by humiliating him in front of some girls.

And no i'm not Chad, i'm barely HTN and a Mexican cutecel. Cry for my jealousy and different development.
Tales from the family's Tacos restaurant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 12611

Yeah, bullying should only be used to bring others down when they are threatening your social status, then its okay to bully them.

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Tales from the family's Tacos restaurant
What part is tales?
Yeah, bullying should only be used to bring others down when they are threatening your social status, then its okay to bully them.
It's just a comeback.

U gotta make sure to let certain people know not necessarily who's on top, but definetly who's below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
What part is tales?

It's just a comeback.

U gotta make sure to let certain people know not necessarily who's on top, but definetly who's below.
Yeah, maybe it was different in the 80s, but the times I've been bullied (in middle school when I was a kid) was when I tried to pessimistic and roast the popular kid who did nothing to me except maybe act what I perceived as arrogant, being chill is better than bullying, but being passive when someone roasts you is still bad and something I have to work on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Terra cope tbh keep coping with your reddit morals

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ElySioNs, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
Terra cope tbh keep coping with your reddit morals
what part is cope?
jfl if u think bullying someone who cant stand up for themselves is somehow low inhib or high t, literally anyone can do that

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Yeah, maybe it was different in the 80s, but the times I've been bullied (in middle school when I was a kid) was when I tried to pessimistic and roast the popular kid who did nothing to me except maybe act what I perceived as arrogant, being chill is better than bullying, but being passive when someone roasts you is still bad and something I have to work on.
If u know u are below average then u have to make yourself not necessarily as NT as possible, but definetly as cool/chill as possible. If u know somebody is better looking than u, or smarter than w/ better grades, or stronger than u, then don't piss them off for real based on that.

Look at what happens when someone LTN facially spams their face around everywhere here like a narcy. They get roasted into oblivion for good.
last line, could care less if its real or not
U don't think i'm Mexican?
your entire reply was pure projection
I consider it more reflection than projection.

Like OP said, most bully victims would bully back if they could.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
what part is cope?
jfl if u think bullying someone who cant stand up for themselves is somehow low inhib or high t, literally anyone can do that
Yeah and what is low t about that lmao your sense of reality is fucked up because movies and animes man why would someone bully someone who is stringer than it is not about t it is about common sense jfl

Yeah and what is low t about that lmao your sense of reality is fucked up because movies and animes man why would someone bully someone who is stringer than it is not about t it is about common sense jfl
its low t because it just shows ur too much of a pussy so you have to resort to messing with someone weak, it just shows ur compensating for something
no wonder bullies are always either manlets who pick on turbomanlets, double iq individuals, fatasses or just truecels who have to lash out on others

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 12344
its low t because it just shows ur too much of a pussy so you have to resort to messing with someone weak, it just shows ur compensating for something
no wonder bullies are always either manlets who pick on turbomanlets, double iq individuals, fatasses or just truecels who have to lash out on others
JFL from all your claims about T: "UR LOW T IM HIGH T!!11", and what's funny is that your representations of t levels come from stereotypes that you all recognize as the base for your knowledge. Do you know any other traits instead of testosterone levels? You behave literally like children who try to look like adults

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 7901
Yes bro, you're high t bro, I respect you, especially that you use children from kidnergarten as an example (they have almost no testosterone if you didn't know)
Mariana tier iq i said this because bullying has nothing to do with morals or self esteem and average is like 50 ng/dl for that age bjtthey can be like 100 ng/dl which is probably at same levels as you. Jfl st looksmax bullying victims saing bullies are low t when they are clearly high t HHAHAHAH.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Mariana tier iq i said this because bullying has nothing to do with morals or self esteem and average is like 50 ng/dl for that age bjtthey can be like 100 ng/dl which is probably at same levels as you. Jfl st looksmax bullying victims saing bullies are low t when they are clearly high t HHAHAHAH.
50 ng/dl is a woman level, that can't affect ones behaviour. And keep using your low iq sentences such as low/high t which literally use to determine which is bad/good. I have never been bullied and I have described that the bullies tend to be ugly people that are rejected in normal societies, and if bullying is what you call 'HIGH T TRAIT' in your country, you're living in a pre-civilizational barbarian tribe

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 7901
50 ng/dl is a woman level, that can't affect ones behaviour. And keep using your low iq sentences such as low/high t which literally use to determine which is bad/good. I have never been bullied and I have described that the bullies tend to be ugly people that are rejected in normal societies, and if bullying is what you call 'HIGH T TRAIT' in your country, you're living in a pre-civilizational barbarian tribe
High t=good
Low t=bad
This is literally what i say about all behaviour and even if you wont admit according to you
High t=bad,barbaric
Low t=good,civilized
Imagine thinking bullies are low t man this is literal retardation. And think our so called "civilized" morals are here for just keeping society in check for globohomo agenda when rich man doing all the "evil" things and having their fun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 13511
High t=good
Low t=bad
This is literally what i say about all behaviour and even if you wont admit according to you
High t=bad,barbaric
Low t=good,civilized
Imagine thinking bullies are low t man this is literal retardation. And think our so called "civilized" morals are here for just keeping society in check for globohomo agenda when rich man doing all the "evil" things and having their fun
Noooo rich man are ugly insecure low t and barbarian :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy::soy::soy:

High t=good
Low t=bad
High t=bad,barbaric
Low t=good,civilized
Lol you're so stupid I have never said that high t is barbaric and low t is civilized. I don't care about t levels, I'm talking about what real life is outside your internet T-levels disputes. I have told you that bullies are crazy assholes and a threat for normal society, which is prevented in it. If you think that poisoning one for no good reason and live in a country where people share such opinion, enjoy living in a goddamn barbaric matriarchat society. And you won't even be able to test your favourite T-levels jfl

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and Deleted member 7901
High t=good
Low t=bad
High t=bad,barbaric
Low t=good,civilized
Male children and generally kids who are pre-puberty have a very very low T, bullying has nothing to do with
high T levels, it has more to do with personality and social status

even females bully each other, and they have very low T amounts

also high testosterone has been shown to correlate with pro-social behavior,
but makes you more competent if you are being challenged by someone

also thinking that bullying is "high T" and that fighting 24/7 is literally a 3rd world trait, I have only seen
ethnics, niggers and Arabs proud of that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Male children and generally kids who are pre-puberty have a very very low T, bullying has nothing to do with
high T levels, it has more to do with personality and social status

even females bully each other, and they have very low T amounts

also high testosterone has been shown to correlate with pro-social behavior,
but makes you more competent if you are being challenged by someone

also thinking that bullying is "high T" and that fighting 24/7 is literally a 3rd world trait, I have only seen
ethnics, niggers and Arabs are proud of that
to be proud of agressiveness means not to be far from monkeys. Only unconfident people become aggressive because they try to compensate what some people here call low T

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and Deleted member 7901
Lol you're so stupid I have never said that high t is barbaric and low t is civilized. I don't care about t levels, I'm talking about what real life is outside your internet T-levels disputes. I have told you that bullies are crazy assholes and a threat for normal society, which is prevented in it. If you think that poisoning one for no good reason and live in a country where people share such opinion, enjoy living in a goddamn barbaric matriarchat society. And you won't even be able to test your favourite T-levels jfl
Yes man i am at the best collage in my country and would be rich in future. But i am so stupid jfl and yes my t levels arent that high t 903 ng/dl which is average for 20 year olds. I can tell you why this whole civilization and primitiveness concept are falsely understanded at west but it will take a lot of time whatever.

Yes man i am at the best collage in my country and would be rich in future. But i am so stupid jfl and yes my t levels arent that high t 903 ng/dl which is average for 20 year olds. I can tell you why this whole civilization and primitiveness concept are falsely understanded at west but it will take a lot of time whatever.
Man I was talking about completely the other thing and you are still changing the subject to T levels.. Bro who cares that you have 903 ng/dl, does that make you better than someone who has 900 ng/dl? Is this your only concern in your life?

Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

I was a bully, for example I literally invented false rumors of a group of kids being fags and that they were into BDSM. I told everyone in high school and bullied them for the whole year. Everyone believed me and were creeped out by them. Most of the kids I bullied left the school the same year and the other ones the next year.
Tbh I did it to compensate on having a really low self-esteem — I still do it sometimes tbh. It isn’t cool, I still have no friends and most bullies have no friends either, it isn’t like in the movies. People have friends only when they’re good looking and/or NT.
The group was labeled “the triangle” because I told everyone that they jerked themselves off in the shape of a triangle — they were three and jerked the guy in the right.

Last edited:
to be proud of agressiveness means not to be far from monkeys. Only unconfident people become aggressive because they try to compensate what some people here call low T
Unconfident is a funny leftists word. Not letting your wife sleep with other man is toxic and insecure in same logic because it means you dont feel secure in your relationship jfl. Also not allowing someone to kill you is insecure too jfl. Insecurites are defense mechanisma that gived us by nature insecurites occur ehen you think something is wrong why would it be wrong when someone be agressive when he feels insecure about something since it is our defence mechanisma. I love how west say men should open about their emotions but when they do how they call them insecure jfl. Your sense of morality is completly wrong and you have the mentality of a middle eastern slave.

Man I was talking about completely the other thing and you are still changing the subject to T levels.. Bro who cares that you have 903 ng/dl, does that make you better than someone who has 900 ng/dl? Is this your only concern in your life?
No it is not obviously how did you understand that jfl ?

just make the world worse theory

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
Unconfident is a funny leftists word. Not letting your wife sleep with other man is toxic and insecure in same logic because it means you dont feel secure in your relationship jfl. Also not allowing someone to kill you is insecure too jfl. Insecurites are defense mechanisma that gived us by nature insecurites occur ehen you think something is wrong why would it be wrong when someone be agressive when he feels insecure about something since it is our defence mechanisma. I love how west say men should open about their emotions but when they do how they call them insecure jfl. Your sense of morality is completly wrong and you have the mentality of a middle eastern slave.
I don't understand your western political agenda, I'm just talking from the point of common sense that bullying is nevee beneficial for society

My life better=my world better
I only see the world through my eyes
amazing, we only have like hundreds of millions of people with the same mindset jfl.

do you not see how that would cause a conflict of interest?

eh this is hopeless tbh. its fine i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 13335
Yes it isnt good for society no need ti deny that but points i made are legit
I don't understand your western political agenda, I'm just talking from the point of common sense that bullying is nevee beneficial for society

Jfl if you think that people succeed because of bullying. It's people who succeed that bully you not the other way around. The same mf who bullied you is now the head of a company. His kids learning from the father will do the exact same.

Bullying is morally wrong and op is a fool.

Bullies take something away from victims without working for it. Almost like stealing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262