How to be Puerto Rican [GUIDE]

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
DRESS LIKE A PUERTO RICAN

The Tee

All tees, regardless of their style (crew, v-neck or muscle/wifebeater/guinea tee), should be at least one to two sizes smaller than you would normally wear. This is essential to show off your hard chest, large muscular arms and six-pack abs. Affliction, Ed Hardy and Armani Exchange are fav designers of Puerto Ricans
the-tee.jpg

The Open Shirt
A button down shirt, preferably with the sleeves cut off, left open to show your finely sculpted abs is perfect for when you want to "dress up."
the-open-shirt.jpg

The Puerto Rican Tuxedo
The Puerto Rico Tuxedo (a.k.a. a track or running suit) is another essential piece to your Puerto Rican mulatto wardrobe. The jacket, worn with or without a muscle tee (a.k.a. wifebeater or guinea tee) is never fully zipped. The Puerto Rico Tuxedo can be accessorized with The Cross or The Rosary Necklace.
the-guido-tuxedo.jpg

The Puerto Rico Baseball Cap
No matter where you live, it's gotta be a Puerto Rico baseball cap that's tilted at least ten degrees. The perfect brim tilt is 23 degrees but you can try the 37-, 59-, or the 111-degree tilt if that works for you. But, anything less than a ten degree tilt won't show your Puerto Rico mulatto badass status.
NEPUERTORICOSCFTTD-PARENT__1-min.jpg

The Fedora
Show your honor to past Puerto Ricans with The Fedora. Push it back so it sits on the crown of your head so you can still smush with a Puerto Ricantress or pull the brim low over your eyes if you forgot your shades. While the baseball cap tilt is to the left or right, the fedora tilt is up or down.
the-fedora.jpg

The Bandana
Fold a biker scarf or a large handkerchief into a sweatband. Knot it tight around the back of your head just short of giving you a headache or leaving a red forehead welt that wouldn't look cool when it gets yanked off during a hook-up.
the-bandana.jpg

The Sweatband
A plain terrycloth headband/sweatband is always considered cool and comfortable. For added flare, experiment with other colors such as pink or purple.
the-sweatband.jpg

The Cross
Gold, silver or filled with stones, it don't matter. As long as it's a cross and it's worn on a heavy chain around your neck, you're good to go.
b243bd7c3a81477e83fa0cd71bf4103c.jpg

The Rosary Necklace
Hang a rosary necklace around your neck. But it can't be a cheapo, plastic thingy knotted on a string. It's gotta have large beads with metal links and a crucifix.
the-rosary.jpg

The Gold or The Silver
Go for The Gold or The Silver! Necklaces, watches, pinkie rings, and bracelets – if it's big, clunky, and shiny, you're slammin' Puerto Rican style.
20201016_183718.jpg

The Fat Chain
Preferably the cuban link chain. The chain is a representation of your Puerto Rican manhood. It is essential for Puerto Ricans.
QB8A0033_aed66eca-3634-4d16-b239-ba1dca0602d0_720x720.jpg

The Dog Tags
OK, so maybe you didn't serve yourself, but if your pop, grandpa or other relative did, wear his dog tags. It's like patriotic.
the-dog-tags.jpg

The Tattoos
The Tattoos (a.k.a. ink or tats) are another essential accessory for Puerto Ricans for showing off their finely juiced body. Tribal tattoos as ancient symbols are especially popular. Other admired designs include tats of wild animals, cars (especially the Cadillac) and naked women. And don't forget the ever-popular "Mom" because a Puerto Rican badboy always puts his mom first. You got a problem with that?
5d468f04e8ba1b2c931d10bc980b2bc5.jpg

The Shades
It ain't cool to squint, plus dark sunglasses make it easier for you to check out the Latina babes without them knowing you're eyeing them up, down and all around. But they gotta be the right kind. And if you can't afford Prada or Versace, head over to Chinatown for a pair of aviator or white frame look-alike shades. Maybe nobody will notice they're not the real thing. And if you don't need them dark, go with whatever shade of shades you like
the-shades.jpg

The Studs
No, not the Puerto Rican badboys themselves, but the earring studs they wear. Square cut is preferred and diamonds (or really cool-lookin' CZs) are a jewelry staple with Ricans. They just gotta be big and sparkle.
the-studs.jpg

The Kicks
The flashy shoes are an important part of the Puerto Rican badboy arsenal. Preferably they're Jordan retros and you should have a collection of them.
air-jordan-1-satin-red-womens-4.jpg

LOOK LIKE A RICAN

The GTBL

You gotta look good to be a real Puerto Rican hunk and that takes time. So plan you day with The GTBL in mind. That's like goin' to the Gym, the Tanning salon, Barber shop and the Laundry.
guido-gtl.jpg

The GYM
You wanna be juiced with a hard-muscled, toned body? Well, goombah, that ain't gonna just happen with you eatin' all of your Mama's empanadas. It takes work. So start pumpin' iron at the gym. When you lift your tee for pictures, ya gotta be able to see the washboard abs and the bulging biceps. If you don't work it, you're not gonna have a body as fine as El Alfa's. And if you don't look like you have a gorilla bod, you can't perform a robbery and steal someone else's puta. Dig?
guido-gym.jpg

The Tan
Get a membership for the local tanning salon because you'll be goin' almost every day. If you got the time, lay down in the Puerto Rico coffin (tanning bed). If you're in a rush, get a spray tan or use a self-bronzer that comes just short of lookin' like an Oompa Loompa. Fake tans are much more prized than ones gotten by layin' in the sun at the beach. You don't want the wind and water to attempt to wreck the blowout. C'mon! That wouldn't be cool.
guido-tan.jpg

The Laundry
Unless you're livin' at home or live close enough and your mom's doing the laundry, ya gotta plan doing your laundry into you schedule. That includes ironing your shirts or takin' them to the cleaner's to be pressed. It's all part of The GTBL. A Puerto Rican mulatto badboy never looks dirty or wrinkled. You gotta be clean and neat to creep on a latina princess.
guido-laundry.jpg

The Blowout
The Blowout requires wet, clean hair, at least three styling tools (high-powered hair dryer, flat iron, and a hair pick), two styling products (either spike gel or a hair wax and an aerosol hair "glue"), and at least thirty minutes. Blow dry hair using a hair pick and comb all of your hair in an upward style. Add an excessive amount of gel or wax into your hair. Hit it with the dryer and hair pick again until you've achieved the perfect rolled up style. Spray with at least a half a can of aerosol hair "glue." Keep picking and spraying until you've achieved your perfectly round blowout. This look can't be rushed.
guido-blowout.jpg

The Buzzcut
The buzzcut is a very important piece of Puerto Rican hairstyle. It shows off badboy and dominance. The fade buzz cut is needed to show off the badboy curls. You should not go 2 weeks without refreshing your buzz cut. You should preferably go one time a week to keep your fade fresh.
bad-bunny-1.jpg

The Cornrows
If youre a badboy reggaeton rapper. This haircut might be for you. Its swaggy and dominating in social environments. You can look badass Puerto Rican. Go to a loctition once a week to keep the rows tight
8a0UFvn.jpg

The Waves
The waves are legit for Puerto Rican style. Put on your durag for keeping the waves good. Brush your waves. Then when your waves are wavy, take off the durag to reveal your Rican badboy waves.
360-waves-hairstyle-curly-hair-good-wavy-forming-pattern-products-to-use.jpg

The Goatee
The goatee is great beard style for beginner Puerto Rican mulatto badass. It's simple beard to attract sexy latina babes ready for cock.
rauw.jpg

The Puerto Rican Chinstrap
This Puerto Rican faicial hair beard will surely give you badass appeal. This piece of hair extends down your jaw and is thin giving you a chinstrap.
3f2d68d32b1e047ad68907cef20b1cf4.jpg

The Maghreb Full Beard
This will give you dangerous badboy Puerto Rican vibes if you follow it correctly and let it grow out. Give it some beard oil and make sure you give it brushing for the sexy Latina mistress.
PRN-135371-Anuel-AA.jpg

The Mutton Chops
This facial hair style is so high t and masculine. It shows off your Puerto Rican beast in the sheets and makes you prize warrior. They are long sideburns that don't connect in the middle.
The-Wolverine-Style-Mutton-Chops-Beard.jpg

The Tri-Braided Beard
The tri-braided beard is an expert beard that only the most high t ricans can handle. You gotta know to style this badass beard. It makes the latina babes wet and it scares off the opponent niggas.
20201016_205030.jpg

The Egyptian Goatee
This is a personal favorite. The most badasd badboy beard style. It is Puerto Rican luxury. It's a long goatee extending down your face lots of inches. The Pharoah's in ancient egypt used to rock it so that even makes it more badass. Its Puerto Rican freshness!
20201016_210922.jpg

Attachments

• 1620259204087.gif
    1620259204087.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 17
  • 1620259204896.gif
    1620259204896.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 7
  • 1620259204814.gif
    1620259204814.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1620259204729.gif
    1620259204729.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1620259204329.gif
    1620259204329.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1620259204568.gif
    1620259204568.gif
  • 1620259204168.gif
    1620259204168.gif
  • 1620259204410.gif
    1620259204410.gif
  • 1620259204488.gif
    1620259204488.gif
  • 1620259204003.gif
    1620259204003.gif
  • 1620259204250.gif
    1620259204250.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
  • 1620259204650.gif
    1620259204650.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12344, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
The Eyebrows
As a Puerto Rican clean fresh mulato badboy, your eyebrows should always be on fleek! Get your eyebrows shaped up. Keep them on fleek and crisp. Make sure they are dark and dense. If you have to, you can even draw on them!
9f61408e3afb633e50cdf1b20de6f466.jpg

The Eyebrow Slit
The eyebrow slit is an important accessory for Puerto Rican badboys. It is a slit in the eyebrow that goes vertically down. You can have one or 2 slits in the eyebrow.
lunay.jpg

The Lips
The red, soft lips are important for Puerto Rican style and looking good and kissing sweet babes. Put on lip scrub to exfoliate that dead skin. Then put honey and lemon on. Give it dat red pink twang. Then put lip gloss on too keep it looking soft and sweet. You dig?
Screenshot_20201016-213502_YouTube.jpg

ESSENCIAL ITEMS FOR A RICAN

The Crib

Unless you plan on living at mommas house forever, you're gonna need a geeked out crib. Whether it be an apartment, condo or house, it gotta be swagged out and decorated appropriately. How are you gonna bring sexy big booty latina chicks to your bed when your living in mommas basement or in a ratchet ass house?
Modern_Luxury_House_In_Johannesburg_on_world_of_architecture_01.jpg

The Speaker System
This is essential too for your geeked out crib and whip. You need that good sound system for when you blast your reggaeton music and trap. Make sure it has great bass and subwoofers that make the whole house and seats shake when that beat drops.
51Yyzu1gtEL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The Whip
The whip is an extension of the Rican. It's like his second girlfriend. Except he loves his car more than his girlfriend. The car is what everyone sees when you stop and do drifting. The chicks dig muscle cars with loud engines. I would recommend a muscle car like a Camaro, Mustang, Dodge Challenger, Hellcat and BMW.
ford-mustang-shelby-gt-350-r-2020-01-angle--blue--exterior--front.jpg

The Cash
The cash and guap is extremely important. How do you plan on banging all these chicks and living an awesome Puerto Rican life without money in your pocket? Forget all the other steps and go get you money. Preferably you don't work at all. Just hustle until you find ways to get rich like real Puerto Rican
22c2fb08a64b4e24321efb8995031242.jpg

ACT LIKE A PUERTO RICAN

The Fist Pump

Don't get caught lookin' like a wannabe on the dance floor. You gotta learn the fist pump (aka The Puerto Rican Punch and The Rican Pump). All you gotta do is clench your fist, flex your arm and bring your fist toward your shoulder. Then extend the fist away from your body in a punching fashion in different angles. Keep repeating. You get extra points if you get your other Puerto Rican buds to form a circle and pound it out on the floor to the techno sounds while you "beat up the beat." Then rise to join your latina babe. What your feet are doing isn't as important as the fist pump. And if you can grind on a sexy babe while performing the fist pump in time to the music, you're a master.
guido-fist-pump.jpg

The Basic Pose
When you're a super cool Rican badass, you don't have to do anything more than just plant your hands on your hips.
two-puerto-rican-men-25960429.jpg

The Peace Pose
Hold up your index and middle fingers to form a "V" and fold down the ring, pinky and thumb toward or away from the camera to create a Peace sign.
guido-peace-pose.jpg

The Single Finger Salute Pose / The Flipping the Bird Pose
Turn your hand toward you. Fold down all of your fingers except your middle finger. Do we really gotta tell you what that means?
images

The Kissy Face / The Mouth Pout
Puerto Ricans don't give no cheesy grins in pics. So pucker up and flash The Kissy Face (a.k.a. The Mouth Pout) to the camera.
guido-kissy-face.jpg

The Abs Pose
Lift up your shirt with one hand to show off your washboard abs and use your other hand to hold The Goose or The Jager or choose to show off The Peace.
images

The Abs Pose Variation
Lift your shirt with one hand and pull down the waistband of your jeans with the other hand for greater ab exposure.
guido-abs-variation.jpg

The Puerto Rican NT Grin
This won't work if you're aspie or a shy guy. This grin is for the guy that is in control, relaxed, and livid. It shows dominance and control of social situations which the Puerto Rican badboy is always.
images

Attachments

• 1620259696730.gif
    1620259696730.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 34
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Bump for high effort... I will pick three of all these things, two of which I had before:

The Eyebrow Slit
The Tee
and finally The Kicks

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 3789
:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Gay

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
One of my worst bullies throughout middle school and up to the 10th grade was this Puerto Rican kid who was racist af and ripped on me for being muslim literally every single day.

No, he did not physically mog me in any conceivable way. He was shorter than me (like 5'7 max), darker than me, had a chubby baby face, and had shittier curly hair than me. All of this but he clearly had a dark triad bully personality and because of it, he had a literal cute ginger white JB girlfriend, she fucking bullied me too lmao. I put up with all this because I was legit for some reason actually scared to get in a fight with him cause I thought he was some crazy Hispanic that would pull a knife out of nowhere and shank me or something. Until one day I just couldn't fucking take it anymore and snapped. It was during lunch and he came up behind me and started fucking with me in front of my so called "friends" like saying loud obnoxious shit about my appearance and as usual ripping on me for being muslim. It literally just came out of nowhere, I got up grabbed by his collar and pushed him up against the wall and told him "if you say one more fucking word I will fucking kill you". He started to joke laughing it off and was saying ok ok buddy, god I'm just messing around you need to learn to take a joke" but he was clearly shaking. A teacher nearby saw this and broke us up and took us to the principles office. I was gonna get expelled and possibly arrested for threatening him with his life, but after I explained the whole situation of how long that faggot was giving me shit, I got suspended for a month instead. Funnily enough, he never talked to me after that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6403, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
The Eyebrows
As a Puerto Rican clean fresh mulato badboy, your eyebrows should always be on fleek! Get your eyebrows shaped up. Keep them on fleek and crisp. Make sure they are dark and dense. If you have to, you can even draw on them!
9f61408e3afb633e50cdf1b20de6f466.jpg

The Eyebrow Slit
The eyebrow slit is an important accessory for Puerto Rican badboys. It is a slit in the eyebrow that goes vertically down. You can have one or 2 slits in the eyebrow.
lunay.jpg

The Lips
The red, soft lips are important for Puerto Rican style and looking good and kissing sweet babes. Put on lip scrub to exfoliate that dead skin. Then put honey and lemon on. Give it dat red pink twang. Then put lip gloss on too keep it looking soft and sweet. You dig?
Screenshot_20201016-213502_YouTube.jpg

ESSENCIAL ITEMS FOR A RICAN

The Crib

Unless you plan on living at mommas house forever, you're gonna need a geeked out crib. Whether it be an apartment, condo or house, it gotta be swagged out and decorated appropriately. How are you gonna bring sexy big booty latina chicks to your bed when your living in mommas basement or in a ratchet ass house?
Modern_Luxury_House_In_Johannesburg_on_world_of_architecture_01.jpg

The Speaker System
This is essential too for your geeked out crib and whip. You need that good sound system for when you blast your reggaeton music and trap. Make sure it has great bass and subwoofers that make the whole house and seats shake when that beat drops.
51Yyzu1gtEL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The Whip
The whip is an extension of the Rican. It's like his second girlfriend. Except he loves his car more than his girlfriend. The car is what everyone sees when you stop and do drifting. The chicks dig muscle cars with loud engines. I would recommend a muscle car like a Camaro, Mustang, Dodge Challenger, Hellcat and BMW.
ford-mustang-shelby-gt-350-r-2020-01-angle--blue--exterior--front.jpg

The Cash
The cash and guap is extremely important. How do you plan on banging all these chicks and living an awesome Puerto Rican life without money in your pocket? Forget all the other steps and go get you money. Preferably you don't work at all. Just hustle until you find ways to get rich like real Puerto Rican
22c2fb08a64b4e24321efb8995031242.jpg

ACT LIKE A PUERTO RICAN

The Fist Pump

Don't get caught lookin' like a wannabe on the dance floor. You gotta learn the fist pump (aka The Puerto Rican Punch and The Rican Pump). All you gotta do is clench your fist, flex your arm and bring your fist toward your shoulder. Then extend the fist away from your body in a punching fashion in different angles. Keep repeating. You get extra points if you get your other Puerto Rican buds to form a circle and pound it out on the floor to the techno sounds while you "beat up the beat." Then rise to join your latina babe. What your feet are doing isn't as important as the fist pump. And if you can grind on a sexy babe while performing the fist pump in time to the music, you're a master.
guido-fist-pump.jpg

The Basic Pose
When you're a super cool Rican badass, you don't have to do anything more than just plant your hands on your hips.
two-puerto-rican-men-25960429.jpg

The Peace Pose
Hold up your index and middle fingers to form a "V" and fold down the ring, pinky and thumb toward or away from the camera to create a Peace sign.
guido-peace-pose.jpg

The Single Finger Salute Pose / The Flipping the Bird Pose
Turn your hand toward you. Fold down all of your fingers except your middle finger. Do we really gotta tell you what that means?
images

The Kissy Face / The Mouth Pout
Puerto Ricans don't give no cheesy grins in pics. So pucker up and flash The Kissy Face (a.k.a. The Mouth Pout) to the camera.
guido-kissy-face.jpg

The Abs Pose
Lift up your shirt with one hand to show off your washboard abs and use your other hand to hold The Goose or The Jager or choose to show off The Peace.
images

The Abs Pose Variation
Lift your shirt with one hand and pull down the waistband of your jeans with the other hand for greater ab exposure.
guido-abs-variation.jpg

The Puerto Rican NT Grin
This won't work if you're aspie or a shy guy. This grin is for the guy that is in control, relaxed, and livid. It shows dominance and control of social situations which the Puerto Rican badboy is always.
images
I'm Indian and one of my best friends growin up here in NY was a Puerto rican kid Adam Arroyo and bruh lemme tell you this kid was like the drippiest nigga in school on god

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
You forgot about being blackity black, but still deny being black

Ew

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice