Looksmaxxing tips for BLACK MEN SINCE NO ONE DID IT YET.

xqrc2

xqrc2

mulattas fav
Since nobody on here wants to help you and just hate on y'all negros I'll step up.I it's up to ugly insecure baboons to listen to this I honestly don't give a fuck about y'all if you wanna rot for the rest of your days on this forum be my guest. NOW LISTEN APE. As a Black man if you're 5'7+ you need to start gymmaxxing NOW. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE ON THE SHORTER SIDE 5'7 - 5'10. (Sub 5'7 I'm so sorry) You cant be skinny or fat and be black it might as just be stay incel or just extreme thugmaxx both ways are gonna end up leaving you dead but anyways. If you have a flat wide nose and giant lips basically West African genetics sadly you won't be able to prettyboymax (unless you get surgery) but should still grow your hair out and get either dreads or twist since it covers most of your flaws in your face for you sub HTN black guys also get a good skin care regimen make sure your skin is glowing when you walk outside you can't be black with horrible skin either. If you have yellow teeth get rid of that as fast of possible. Being black with yellow stains is also not a good look AT ALL white men can get away from it since they don't need the contrast we get from having white teeth. The standards for us are much higher than white men and lightskins also always understand that you need to be damn near the perfect black guy to get a any decent girl from ANY RACE even our own.

Note the darker you are the harder you will have it for any other races of women other than black women which most love their men love their men darker (But since you're on this forum I'm guessing you don't like black negro women). View attachment 98988306-skin-types-six-men-with-different-skin-colors-very-fair-fair-medium-olive-brown-and-...webp . For the Black Males who are 4 and 5 with prettyboy features (Slim Nose, Medium Sized lips/Full lips) These hairstyles will help you the most too. (Curly Fro, Dreads or Waves) Still Gymmax of course, Light Thugmaxxing (Get tats) mixed with Prettyboymaxxing would help you DRAMATICLY just look at Carti.
Artworks LqIwszZd7rT3K32o dKrqLw t500x500
(Appeals to most races of women age 18-22 mostly black and hispanic women) If this isn't for you could take the Austin Dunhum route and get a clean cut and make your hair curly (please don't keep that shit nappy holy shit) to attract the white women you want. Works best if you want to use tinder or bumble. (Note being black will ALWAYS be a niche appeal you're never going to have the same results as a white man dating no what you do. Goes for lightskins too.)

Stylemaxxing is your best friend as a black man as our culture is big on fashion get your style right. Get ear piercings as it brings out your face much more. Nose piercings too depending on your nose size and shape. Find clothes that fit you (don't wear oversized unless you want to do some tiktok fashion shit or freak ocean/ Tyler the creator appeal which you have to look GOOD already for HTN+) Actually have color coordination don't just put anything on.

Grow a aesthetic beard if you're black facial hair is a MUST could be anything to a full beard to just a goatee just make sure you have some type of facial hair. (Don't get a chin strap please). Make sure it correlates with your hair style. If you have a taper make sure your beard is lined up too. Shorter hair styles such as waves go better with full beards. Hairstyles like dreads or twist or a fro go better with goatee. Also it depends on your jaw. If you have a weak jaw a beard will help you tremendously since it will make it look longer and sharper. If it's already good a disconnected goatee or light stubble would be better for since it'll show your best features. Either way you get the point grow a damn beard. Get a cut every 2 weeks to a month depends on how fast your hair grows.

Always wear a colon yes there's a stereotype that blacks stink too just like currys. Don't be like that take care of yourself.

For Darkskin niggas imma keep defending yall the most. White teeth is going to benefit you the most. If you wanna dye your hair only get one part blonde like if you got dreads don't dye all of it blonde only dye one of them. You'll lose most of your contrast get your ears pierced. Clean up your skin up. Get in the Gym. Grow a beard. You'll be able slay no problem don't hate your skin or yourself. Don't bleach YOUR DAMN SKIN NIGGA.

Another thing is work on your aura and posture. Black Guys looks aren't the only thing women look for (Im saying this to you guys cuz fuck the these of cumskin incels, coons and weirdos let them believe that looks is end all be all.) Work on how you walk. Keep your posture right walk like you got a sense of purpose. Work on how you talk you don't gotta talk like a retard using slang all the time. Just talk confidently and slowly make sure your voice is heard. Make sure you're a likeable person and you're cool to talk. Make sure you're able to listen (Women love a guy who listens to them more then talking) Make sure you're approachable if you got a bitch face fix that too.) At the end of the day hook-ups shouldn't be your goal for looksmaxxing and if it is you're lost. Do it to feel better about yourself, Do it to feel like you're that nigga. Do it to actually get in stable relationship with a beautiful women one day. Do it to feel like you know you'll be able to be anything.

Attachments

• artworks-LqIwszZd7rT3K32o-dKrqLw-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-LqIwszZd7rT3K32o-dKrqLw-t500x500.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: htniggastatus, SomaliMax, greywind and 9 others
Just be NT and pack 9 inches

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, bishōnenmaxxer and mug
Since nobody on here wants to help you and just hate on y'all negros I'll step up.I it's up to ugly insecure baboons to listen to this I honestly don't give a fuck about y'all if you wanna rot for the rest of your days on this forum be my guest. NOW LISTEN APE. As a Black man if you're 5'7+ you need to start gymmaxxing NOW. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE ON THE SHORTER SIDE 5'7 - 5'10. (Sub 5'7 I'm so sorry) You cant be skinny or fat and be black it might as just be stay incel or just extreme thugmaxx both ways are gonna end up leaving you dead but anyways. If you have a flat wide nose and giant lips basically West African genetics sadly you won't be able to prettyboymax (unless you get surgery) but should still grow your hair out and get either dreads or twist since it covers most of your flaws in your face for you sub HTN black guys also get a good skin care regimen make sure your skin is glowing when you walk outside you can't be black with horrible skin either. If you have yellow teeth get rid of that as fast of possible. Being black with yellow stains is also not a good look AT ALL white men can get away from it since they don't need the contrast we get from having white teeth. The standards for us are much higher than white men and lightskins also always understand that you need to be damn near the perfect black guy to get a any decent girl from ANY RACE even our own.

Note the darker you are the harder you will have it for any other races of women other than black women which most love their men love their men darker (But since you're on this forum I'm guessing you don't like black negro women). View attachment 2166061 . For the Black Males who are 4 and 5 with prettyboy features (Slim Nose, Medium Sized lips/Full lips) These hairstyles will help you the most too. (Curly Fro, Dreads or Waves) Still Gymmax of course, Light Thugmaxxing (Get tats) mixed with Prettyboymaxxing would help you DRAMATICLY just look at Carti. View attachment 2166071 (Appeals to most races of women age 18-22 mostly black and hispanic women) If this isn't for you could take the Austin Dunhum route and get a clean cut and make your hair curly (please don't keep that shit nappy holy shit) to attract the white women you want. Works best if you want to use tinder or bumble. (Note being black will ALWAYS be a niche appeal you're never going to have the same results as a white man dating no what you do. Goes for lightskins too.)

Stylemaxxing is your best friend as a black man as our culture is big on fashion get your style right. Get ear piercings as it brings out your face much more. Nose piercings too depending on your nose size and shape. Find clothes that fit you (don't wear oversized unless you want to do some tiktok fashion shit or freak ocean/ Tyler the creator appeal which you have to look GOOD already for HTN+) Actually have color coordination don't just put anything on.

Grow a aesthetic beard if you're black facial hair is a MUST could be anything to a full beard to just a goatee just make sure you have some type of facial hair. (Don't get a chin strap please). Make sure it correlates with your hair style. If you have a taper make sure your beard is lined up too. Shorter hair styles such as waves go better with full beards. Hairstyles like dreads or twist or a fro go better with goatee. Also it depends on your jaw. If you have a weak jaw a beard will help you tremendously since it will make it look longer and sharper. If it's already good a disconnected goatee or light stubble would be better for since it'll show your best features. Either way you get the point grow a damn beard. Get a cut every 2 weeks to a month depends on how fast your hair grows.

Always wear a colon yes there's a stereotype that blacks stink too just like currys. Don't be like that take care of yourself.

For Darkskin niggas imma keep defending yall the most. White teeth is going to benefit you the most. If you wanna dye your hair only get one part blonde like if you got dreads don't dye all of it blonde only dye one of them. You'll lose most of your contrast get your ears pierced. Clean up your skin up. Get in the Gym. Grow a beard. You'll be able slay no problem don't hate your skin or yourself. Don't bleach YOUR DAMN SKIN NIGGA.

Another thing is work on your aura and posture. Black Guys looks aren't the only thing women look for (Im saying this to you guys cuz fuck the these of cumskin incels, coons and weirdos let them believe that looks is end all be all.) Work on how you walk. Keep your posture right walk like you got a sense of purpose. Work on how you talk you don't gotta talk like a retard using slang all the time. Just talk confidently and slowly make sure your voice is heard. Make sure you're a likeable person and you're cool to talk. Make sure you're able to listen (Women love a guy who listens to them more then talking) Make sure you're approachable if you got a bitch face fix that too.) At the end of the day hook-ups shouldn't be your goal for looksmaxxing and if it is you're lost. Do it to feel better about yourself, Do it to feel like you're that nigga. Do it to actually get in stable relationship with a beautiful women one day. Do it to feel like you know you'll be able to be anything.
how do i start dreads without the ugly stage

how do i start dreads without the ugly stage
Wait a little longer keep growing your hair out until you can pull it past your eyes. Then start with that. To grow your hair buy castor oil, wear a durag or bonnet to sleep everynight and keep it moisturized Get protective styles like twist or braids. It's a lot of work

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki and Deleted member 27932

Note the darker you are the harder you will have it for any other races of women other than black women which most love their men love their men darker (But since you're on this forum I'm guessing you don't like black negro women). View attachment 2166061 . For the Black Males who are 4 and 5 with prettyboy features (Slim Nose, Medium Sized lips/Full lips) These hairstyles will help you the most too. (Curly Fro, Dreads or Waves) Still Gymmax of course, Light Thugmaxxing (Get tats) mixed with Prettyboymaxxing would help you DRAMATICLY just look at Carti. View attachment 2166071 (Appeals to most races of women age 18-22 mostly black and hispanic women) If this isn't for you could take the Austin Dunhum route and get a clean cut and make your hair curly (please don't keep that shit nappy holy shit) to attract the white women you want. Works best if you want to use tinder or bumble. (Note being black will ALWAYS be a niche appeal you're never going to have the same results as a white man dating no what you do. Goes for lightskins too.)

Could you check my post bro? I am black and new to the website.

6ef5a7f690cf7e96292a3dd33eefdbdc.jpg

@klip11 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Kamui @Xangsane @human304 @Reformed @Ai Impact

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, shalomnigga, klip11 and 2 others

this nigga doesn't know a thing.

easiest way to get bitches as Nigger in Western Countries:

1. Be a Nigger

2. See a Woman , it can be White/Asian/Hispanic/Arab/Curry

3. Take your dick out and say "Reparations Bitch"

4. congratulations, you just unlocked a baby momma , move on to the next girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, LampPostPrime and klip11

Based