imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
take SSRis to be calm as a psychopath
take adderall for focus and energy
inject testosterone to have that will to win social status and energy

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
test + meth + adderall

See life like a video-game and take care of your character(you)

Why do people think psychopaths are calmer than most people lol. In fact their impulse control is non-existent. Say the wrong thing and they be ready to fight over it.

Why do people think psychopaths are calmer than most people lol. In fact their impulse control is non-existent. Say the wrong thing and they be ready to fight over it.
they have less cortisol and higher testosterone.

SSRI's r cringe and gay, not approved by your trusted black hebrew israelites
they worked for me and now im so much calmer

they have less cortisol and higher testosterone.

n extreme groups methodology was used to recruit a mixed-gender sample of 84 college students characterized by high and low scores on the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale

Yah i took ssri for one day and couldnt do it. I had no emotion nor a will to live. Adderall cucked my appetite and made me miserable as well

n extreme groups methodology was used to recruit a mixed-gender sample of 84 college students characterized by high and low scores on the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale
i got iq mogged:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
i got iq mogged:feelswhy:
I can tell you because i have ASPD (which is basically modern term for psychopathy) and i have emotions too. Sure, i don't give a fuck about a lot of things or people, but i still have the occasional social anxiety at least at first which is normal. Maybe the people who are more genetically predisposed to psychopathy have less anxiety but they will still have it unless they lie about it.

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale
grass fed beef/steroids plus high iq