How to beat up a big dude?

Indiot

Indiot

Banned
I keep getting punked by this guy on school and I'm getting tired of it. But he's big and tall.

So I got myself a lock in a sock. My plan is to hit him with it from behind until unconscious.

I've never fought anyone before. So What spots should I hit? Should I get a better weapon? If so, what should I use instead?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Laugh Lol GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
So many bully victims on this forum just lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Mastermind, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Get yourself some homies that’ll back you in a fight. Pack on size if possible

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and Deleted member 7098
So many bully victims on this forum just lol
Such is the fate of subhumans. Bullied out of the gene pool lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deprived
I keep getting punked by this guy on school and I'm getting tired of it. But he's big and tall.

So I got myself a lock in a sock. My plan is to hit him with it from behind until unconscious.

I've never fought anyone before. So What spots should I hit? Should I get a better weapon? If so, what should I use instead?
Get a hard metal object like a pipe or golf club, walk up to that fucker and start swinging. Guarantee you he won't start shit with you again in the future.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Gonthar and ShowerMaxxing
knuckledustermaxx

bring with you a revolver

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
dont try to maim some fuck at your school you dumbass, you are gonna have a permanent record for violent behavior. If you can't beat him with your fists then just stay away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 18244 and 5 others
dont try to maim some fuck at your school you dumbass, you are gonna have a permanent record for violent behavior. If you can't beat him with your fists then just stay away.

t. doormat bully victim

Punch him in the jaw or the nose or both

Sucker punch him in the dick/nose/eye and start swinging

learn judo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18244
Hmm yea that's a tough one, thankfully modern weapons exist if it ever becomes too much for someone the size/skill difference won't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
just tell the teachers about it. every other situation is lose lose for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16530
A school shooting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Serious kick him in the nuts if he fucks with you, push him off balance, once he’s on the ground just stomp his head in with your school shoes a couple times and he won’t fuck with you again

you really think he's gonna do judo takedowns on someone a lot bigger than him? 💀
If he puts the time in, he will be able to throw people tbh. But it will take him like a year or two depending on his size. Wrestling is easy to pick up too

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
get some knuckledusters and hit him in the back of the head in the soft spot as hard as you physically can:what:

Yeah you need to cheat, you have the right idea

OP tommorow

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis

I do MMA ..size is overrated ..skill and strength to an extent is what matters but mostly skill ..you can hit his shins with your shin ..but if you don't train your shins you'll feel the pain ad well ..you can also hit his thighs with a kick so hard he will lay down on the spit immediately ..made a dude cry like that in a fight ...also go join a boxing gym or something pussy ..you'll never feel helpless again

• +1
just tell the teachers about it. every other situation is lose lose for you
And be known as the pussy who complains.no op fight , get beaten if possible ...but don't give up ..fight like a psycho ..laugh when he hits you

If he's ogre the only change you have is if you're muscular/big frame. Otherwise you will get fucked

Get a hard metal object like a pipe or golf club, walk up to that fucker and start swinging. Guarantee you he won't start shit with you again in the future.
you are 5'1, you have exactly zero experience in combat. he'll just take his weapon away and ass fuck him with it. if op is really being humiliated this bad, he should just tell an adult about it. you're subhuman, you're never going to win, just mitigate your losses

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I do MMA ..size is overrated ..skill and strength to an extent is what matters but mostly skill ..you can hit his shins with your shin ..but if you don't train your shins you'll feel the pain ad well ..you can also hit his thighs with a kick so hard he will lay down on the spit immediately ..made a dude cry like that in a fight ...also go join a boxing gym or something pussy ..you'll never feel helpless again

“Size is overrated”

Any 6’5 100kg big guy will beat shit out of khabib or connor.

“Size is overrated”

Any 6’5 100kg big guy will beat shit out of khabib or connor.

No strength matters more ...and agility ...also when you're on the ground wrestling size advantage goes away strength and technique is all that matters then

Learn how to box and knock him out. If you know how to dodge and slip punches it will make it hard for him to hit you. I've seen manlets who knocked out big guys like this

9pD686 1

Last edited:
  • +1
No strength matters more ...and agility ...also when you're on the ground wrestling size advantage goes away strength and technique is all that matters then
big guy has more strength and innate skills from physically dominating people. this myth that big guys are just lumbering brutes is cope. they are most likely faster and more agile than you too.

in b4 cherry picked footage of some drunk lanket getting iced. 90% of footage out there, the larger object wins against the smaller object.

keep coping

big guy has more strength and innate skills from physically dominating people. this myth that big guys are just lumbering brutes is cope. they are most likely faster and more agile than you too.

in b4 cherry picked footage of some drunk lanket getting iced. 90% of footage out there, the larger object wins against the smaller object.

keep coping
Best boxers ever - Mike Tyson Manley 5.9 in his prime beating guys as tall as 6.5

Canelo Alvarez 5.7 beating guys as tall as 6.3

Floyd Mayweather ..5.8 never lost a fight

I'm not saying short height has an advantage but height is purely based on lookism ..in fights it matters little .

Size dosnt matter in a fight strength, speed and fighting skills are way more important in a physical fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Pull guard and apply a triangle choke or kimura

• JFL
Praymaxxing start doing it you might need it :what:

learn muay thai, even for a big guy if he’s not used to getting kicked in leg hard, two really good leg kicks will put 99.9% of guys on the ground like a sack of potato’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
then get your toothpick legs broken in half when the big guy checks it :lul::lul::lul:

Speed and don't let him grab you. Sock him so hard in the face. Most fights end up on the ground if he is a fat cunt he will not have allot of gas. But it will never matter if he lays on you won't be able to get him off.

pull his pants down and grab his balls

Size dosnt matter in a fight strength, speed and fighting skills are way more important in a physical fight
You have never been in a fight

what to do against him depends on the type of guy that he is. is he just some random idiot with average friends? then beat the shit out of him, objects or not it doesn't matter. he won't bother you after that

is he some ethnic connected to gangs etc? don't do anything, it will backfire on you really bad and he'll probably jump you with other people or bring a weapon himself

buy machete>kill him with it>???>achieve big dog status at school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603