How to become a Curry Chad ===/=== [🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 How to get a girlfriend as a Curry 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳]

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛

Eyebrow Shaping

Eyebrow shaping is important for Indians. Lots of Indians, whether you are from the North or South, tend to be hairy.

Not all Indians have a unibrow ( connected eyebrow ) or overgrowth but many of them do. For my Northern bhais, you guys also have lighter skin but jet black hair follicles so even a shave wouldn't work as the follicles can still be scene underneath the skin causing a dark tint on the skin. This is similar to what people call a 5 o'clock shadow.

Dark area similar to this and can occur on your eyebrows too. That is why I recommend buying a high-quality pair of tweezers to pluck out your unibrow if you do have one or any other excessive hairs. Just make sure not too groom too much and make sure your eyebrows look natural. Other wise you can end up looking like this:

Beard aesthetics

PSL autism has destroyed the perception of male aesthetics on this forum. Growing out your facial hair isn't a failo, especially in Indian culture. A beard also isn't immediately unattractive, if it looks good on you, keep it.

A beard is also a helpful tool for frauding your lower third. A beard WILL absolutely fraud the shit out of your chin projectionso try it out if you are recessed. If you do end up looking good with a stubble then look into investing a good electrical trimmer so that you can achieve that perfect stubble everyday!

Over for Tamilcels that are denying their god given Dark-Triad birth right.

Contact lenses

Self-explanatory, can make you look "exotic" or whatever. If you want the effect to be light, go for light brown contacts. If you want to max out, go for any fucking color you want.

Physique

Start fixing your diet.

The Indian diet is too high in carbs and too little in protein. Most of you are also perma-studycels and don't move enough. There is a reason why we are so skinny-fat. Every Indian foreign student in my nation is 20percent body-fat and above. Meanwhile local tamils who eat western food here have very lean ectomorph-like bodies.
Your genetics aren't an excuse, find a way to get more meat in your diet, exercise more.

I just finished eating a controlled portion of rice, Norwegian trout and teriyaki Chicken with a salad on the side as a nice snack. ( Tomatoes, cucumber with Teriyaki sauce.)
For my drink : Cold water, Miso soup.

Your diet doesn't have to be perfect but starting off with wholefoods, more protein and a good portion control is smart.
Wholefoods are also less dense in calories so you can eat full and not gain weight as easily.

You guys should also be doing some sort of weight-lifting. Build some mass, there are many gym-celling guides here.

Over if you aren't this lean and shredded. ( This guy is on roids and is genetically gifted, just use him as inspiration )

Height

Wear lifts. Height is power.

Make-up/cosmetics

Consider using under eyeliner to add some strikingness to your eye area. If you think it looks good on you, try it and don't go too far with it. Just a subtly touch.

If you have good under-eye sipport you can also use water pencil to slightly alter your medial canthus or PFL ratios. Good for frauding. Pair this with your contacts if you want to go all in with frauding.

Many Indians also ahve bad orbitals and fat pads under the eyes. Try BB cream to see if you can fraud. Other options involve orbital transplants which I know you guys won't get.

Hair

Try growing out your hair long, and I mean long. Alot of us keep short to medium length hair and never style it properly. Stop using gels and making pompadours, it is the WORST HAIRSTYLE YOU CAN CHOOSE, DON'T DO IT.

This is disgusting. Aim for something like this.

Gel on dark hair makes it look greasy and wet anyways. Try styling clay with a matte finish.

Final step

Go talk to a woman.
If you've done these things you are ahead of every other Indian already! If you don't have a protruding stomach and sarcopenia by 25, you are already the top 1% congratulations!

Attachments

• text.gif
    text.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1717418873967.png
    1717418873967.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1717418904606.png
    1717418904606.png
    847.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1, LooksThinker, Charisma and 10 others

Eyebrow Shaping

Eyebrow shaping is important for Indians. Lots of Indians, whether you are from the North or South, tend to be hairy.

View attachment 2961235
View attachment 2961236

Not all Indians have a unibrow ( connected eyebrow ) or overgrowth but many of them do. For my Northern bhais, you guys also have lighter skin but jet black hair follicles so even a shave wouldn't work as the follicles can still be scene underneath the skin causing a dark tint on the skin. This is similar to what people call a 5 o'clock shadow.

View attachment 2961240

Dark area similar to this and can occur on your eyebrows too. That is why I recommend buying a high-quality pair of tweezers to pluck out your unibrow if you do have one or any other excessive hairs. Just make sure not too groom too much and make sure your eyebrows look natural. Other wise you can end up looking like this:

View attachment 2961244

Beard aesthetics

PSL autism has destroyed the perception of male aesthetics on this forum. Growing out your facial hair isn't a failo, especially in Indian culture. A beard also isn't immediately unattractive, if it looks good on you, keep it.

A beard is also a helpful tool for frauding your lower third. A beard WILL absolutely fraud the shit out of your chin projectionso try it out if you are recessed. If you do end up looking good with a stubble then look into investing a good electrical trimmer so that you can achieve that perfect stubble everyday!

View attachment 2961250

Contact lenses
Self-explanatory, can make you look "exotic" or whatever. If you want the effect to be light, go for light brown contacts. If you want to max out, go for any fucking color you want.

View attachment 2961263

Physique

Start fixing your diet.

The Indian diet is too high in carbs and too little in protein. Most of you are also perma-studycels and don't move enough. There is a reason why we are so skinny-fat. Every Indian foreign student in my nation is 20percent body-fat and above. Meanwhile local tamils who eat western food here have very lean ectomorph-like bodies.
Your genetics aren't an excuse, find a way to get more meat in your diet, exercise more.

I just finished eating a controlled portion of rice, Norwegian trout and teriyaki Chicken with a salad on the side as a nice snack. ( Tomatoes, cucumber with Teriyaki sauce.)

Your diet doesn't have to be perfect but starting off with wholefoods, more protein and a good portion control is smart.
Wholefoods are also less dense in calories so you can eat full and not gain weight as easily.

You guys should also be doing some sort of weight-lifting. Build some mass, there are many gym-celling guides here.

Over if you aren't this lean and shredded. ( This guy is on roids and is genetically gifted, just use him as inspiration )

Height

Make-up/cosmetics

View attachment 2961273

Consider using under eyeliner to add some strikingness to your eye area. If you think it looks good on you, try it and don't go too far with it. Just a subtly touch.

View attachment 2961274

If you have good under-eye sipport you can also use water pencil to slightly alter your medial canthus or PFL ratios. Good for frauding. Pair this with your contacts if you want to go all in with frauding.

View attachment 2961275

Many Indians also ahve bad orbitals and fat pads under the eyes. Try BB cream to see if you can fraud. Other options involve orbital transplants which I know you guys won't get.

Hair

Try growing out your hair long, and I mean long. Alot of us keep short to medium length hair and never style it properly. Stop using gels and making pompadours, it is the WORST HAIRSTYLE YOU CAN CHOOSE, DON'T DO IT.

View attachment 2961278

View attachment 2961280

Gel on dark hair makes it look greasy and wet anyways. Try styling clay with a matte finish.

Final step

Go talk to a woman.
If you've done these things you are ahead of every other Indian already! If you don't have a protruding stomach and sarcopenia by 25, you are already the top 1% congratulations!

Noreplypill

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff

pretty sure im bigger than this subhuman whiel looking like bale from the machinist

• JFL
This will not fix the average curry :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, n9wiff and boss8055
This will not fix the average curry :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Depends most curries like @BrahminBoss and I mog this entire forum to death

I'm not sure about @mayo mogger and @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 I haven't seen their faces yet...

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 4lt.Real and 1 other person

I'm not sure about @mayo mogger and @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 I haven't seen their faces yet...
Even @Clavicular ?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

I never see OP and brahmin but im guessing u ascended

• So Sad
I never see OP and brahmin but im guessing u ascended
My looks improved but I am still not "good looking"

Truecel in a forum of fakecels

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Depends most curries like @
BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss and I mog this entire forum to death

Huh i never thought u were a curry ngl

• JFL

Eyebrow Shaping

View attachment 2961235
View attachment 2961236

View attachment 2961240

View attachment 2961244

Beard aesthetics

View attachment 2961250

Contact lenses

View attachment 2961263

Physique

Start fixing your diet.

Height

Make-up/cosmetics

View attachment 2961273

View attachment 2961274

View attachment 2961275

Hair

View attachment 2961278

View attachment 2961280

Final step

Go talk to a woman.

Dude that fuckimg Tamil man….. lucky bastard with those clavicles and waist
It’s a shame he won’t ever kiss anyone other than his mother
Over for Tamils

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, sayi and n9wiff
logged in after a month just to see this thread on the front.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, looksmaxxing223 and n9wiff

subhuman dalit dravidian language, telugu mogs cause it atleast has some sanskrit
I have hella sparse eyebrows:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, sayi, n9wiff and 1 other person
No ascension for my height 😔

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
90% of this forum is curry I bet this will become top 10 repped post eventually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, ShawarmaFilth and WatermelonLover

DNR Tamil Pride World Wide

all the biggest movies from curryland in the past years hve been telugu, not muh tamil

they both sound ass compared to hindi/punjabi/urdu, but tamil is on a whole other level of subhumanity:sick::kys:

• WTF
IMG 3838

The only non cope is bleaching skin with a vitiligo treatment cream @rand anon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and rand anon
View attachment 2961457
The only non cope is bleaching skin with a vitiligo treatment cream @rand anon
I've pretty much given up on bleachmaxxing, I get complements about my skin often, too scared of fucking up my collagen

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
I've pretty much given up on bleachmaxxing, I get complements about my skin often, too scared of fucking up my collagen
The guy who posted this blackpilled af guide now makes bluepill videos on youtube now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, emo, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
impossible plus even if would be chad curry you would get brutally mogged by any white htn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell and n9wiff
Sorry but you indians all look like shit even after “looksmaxxing”

• WTF
Am i chad bhai?

• Love it
Forever in my eyes
Thanks bhai, being curry is death sentence ngl unless good colouring and bones which i lowkey seem to have

• Woah

U don't mog most of the forum
U have many failos but some girls like those failos ( a girl on .com said )

4153829 1716560403073

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
You forgot bleaching bhai

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and coisbhai

Eyebrow Shaping

View attachment 2961235
View attachment 2961236

View attachment 2961240

View attachment 2961244

Beard aesthetics

View attachment 2961250

Contact lenses

View attachment 2961263

Physique

Start fixing your diet.

Height

Make-up/cosmetics

View attachment 2961273

View attachment 2961274

View attachment 2961275

Hair

View attachment 2961278

View attachment 2961280

Final step

Go talk to a woman.

Good thread except for the beard part. Beard is 100% falios for ethnics, especially curries

• Hmm...