Thoughts on my Looksmaxxing journey + what else I can do to improve?

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
Fat, uncanny in third photo

I got leaner and started to groom my eyebrows. Nasolabial folds and glasses ruined face

Almost completely eviscerated nasolabial fold visibility + grew beard to fraud my terrible lower third. I am at a little above 20 percent bodyfat and will cut. Will also undergo.

Will start cycle soon since @Jason Voorhees told me to get jacked and statusmaxx.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: The Charon, chincel11, ChadL1te and 8 others
looks good bhai, dont fall for the steroids tho :)

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Is this real?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
roid or its over for you currycel

looks good bhai, dont fall for the steroids tho :)
I wont do steroids but I want I am going to put several research compounds into my body soon:kys:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and n9wiff
med student tell my why im feeling completely fine on 1mg of arimidex, lab tested, whilst mfs here are saying ill crash my estro and fuck myself up :ROFLMAO:

amaze bhai, what did u do for the naso folds? Imo thicker neck would ascend you and colouring max with lycopene and the thread i made (did i tag u in it?) . You would slay here

• +1
med student tell my why im feeling completely fine on 1mg of arimidex, lab tested, whilst mfs here are saying ill crash my estro and fuck myself up :ROFLMAO:
If your baseline estrogen levels were particularly high, a 1mg dose might be bringing them into a more optimal range rather than crashing them. The arimidex might also be triggering compensatory mechanisms that maintain hormonal balance.
I would say look at the low estrogen symptoms and stop immediately if you feel two or more of them.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
amaze bhai, what did u do for the naso folds? Imo thicker neck would ascend you and colouring max with lycopene and the thread i made (did i tag u in it?) . You would slay here
You didn't tag me bhai 😢
I will look into lycopene supplementation

For nasolabial folds I religiously at clean, supplemented collagen, tret routine strict and used only a facial cleanser

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If your baseline estrogen levels were particularly high, a 1mg dose might be bringing them into a more optimal range rather than crashing them. The arimidex might also be triggering compensatory mechanisms that maintain hormonal balance.
I would say look at the low estrogen symptoms and stop immediately if you feel two or more of them.
i dont feel any rn only benefits and I'm taking 1mg daily

• +1
Reactions: hallo
I didn't realise there are this many of us (med students/recent doctors) here. We should make a discord or group pm just for us. Ur like the 4th one I've seen.

I didn't realise there are this many of us (med students/recent doctors) here. We should make a discord or group pm just for us. Ur like the 4th one I've seen.
Yea def I would hop on that

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector

View attachment 2939530View attachment 2939532 I got leaner and started to groom my eyebrows. Nasolabial folds and glasses ruined face

View attachment 2939534View attachment 2939536View attachment 2939538View attachment 2939540View attachment 2939541View attachment 2939542

Almost completely eviscerated nasolabial fold visibility + grew beard to fraud my terrible lower third. I am at a little above 20 percent bodyfat and will cut. Will also undergo.

Will start cycle soon since @Jason Voorhees told me to get jacked and statusmaxx.
your beard isnt full enought. Try minox maybe. Other than that great ascension getting muscular could be a good idea too

• +1
trim the neckbeard and work on volumizing the beard

• +1
Meme guy :feelsyay:

• +1
How did u fix ur naso? My maxilla is okay but sun fucked my collagen and skin, im on tret will that work?

How did u fix ur naso? My maxilla is okay but sun fucked my collagen and skin, im on tret will that work?
Tret will reduce the visibility of the crease but the only way to fix the fat pad issue is to just get lean.

My fat pads are still overlapping but much less noticeable because I fixed the crease. You can also try derma stamping to increase the effectiveness of tret if you want.

Tret will reduce the visibility of the crease but the only way to fix the fat pad issue is to just get lean.

My fat pads are still overlapping but much less noticeable because I fixed the crease. You can also try derma stamping to increase the effectiveness of tret if you want.
Ye i bulked to 85kgs, im leaning down now, i hope they go away, shit got me looking like a grown ass man

• JFL
great job, you can buy vintage or second hand monture from good brand then change the glasses to looksmaxx

i recommand Tom Ford, gucci

• Love it
you need way more dimorphism and angularity, like your mogger headphone pic

• Love it