How to become a heavy sleeper?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Pretty sure my growth plates are still open but I always wake up in the middle of the night+wake up from the smallest things+wake up super early even tho I sleep hella late.

Ashwagandha + night mode filter on devices + sleep earlier + meditation, ordered by efficacy and difficulty

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and looks>books
make sure you are very tired by the time you sleep and no blue light before bed

• +1
Reactions: genex
Pretty sure my growth plates are still open but I always wake up in the middle of the night+wake up from the smallest things+wake up super early even tho I sleep hella late.
eat melatonin gummy until ur full

And u will be in a coma :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
If you are in a hurry because growth plates are closing soon, using exogenous HGH is the only solution. Natural HGH is not enough to cause rapid results in a short period of time.

Go running and expend urself

Also have a sunlight based circadian rythum ideally, I always wake up feeling good and the windows open at like 630am

Waking up with the sun mogs, wild animals, lions like @MoggerGaston would understand the primal value :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back