How To Become A Millionaire

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

Example : Dr Flex is a Software That Allows Dentist To Get And Organise Their Appointments

On Average A Dentist Pays 127€ per Month For Their Automation Software

650 Customers means 990.000€ per year revenue

If they market more and get 900 customers its 1.36 Million per year

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5180, Davidjolski and 2 others
I want to try this in the future tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
unless you're selling people air this shit is incorrect

also shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CursedOne
"how to make"
I always assume it to be profit. But they talk revenue. Well, revenue says limited stuff. Profits (and profit margin) tells the total picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Jaime lannister., Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
How to get rich:

Make YouTube videos spreading the black pill to get it mainstream

Start charging for morphs and ratings

Recommend them to Eppley and Taban, become official sponsor of all the top plastic surgeons and ask for a 5% cut for every person you recommend to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 4804, MentalistKebab and 5 others
If its that easy, why is he coaching people? Building software start ups, is for high iq guys, with a top tier cv and business background. You need sales structure, good business model, good market, investors, developers and support team.

Only 1% of the blackpill communitx really does invasive surgeries. The rest is coping with retinA, mewing and bonesmashing. The blackpilled incels with money, are to old and high inhib for surgery. Only a small elite of guys in their late 20s is really getting their face cut open.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
qoves route

Seeing how the QOVES Report guy ripped off looks maxing content and started charging people $150 for full reports

He got so much demand, he is now charging $250 per report.

I have been thinking about this, I want to replicate that kind of content in short form video and blast through ads on Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Youtube, etc.

More so targeting women, The beauty sector is massive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and PubertyMaxxer
Seeing how the QOVES Report guy ripped off looks maxing content and started charging people $150 for full reports

He got so much demand, he is now charging $250 per report.

I have been thinking about this, I want to replicate that kind of content in short form video and blast through ads on Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Youtube, etc.

More so targeting women, The beauty sector is massive.
If you can emmulate what he did, and execute well. I guestimate you could make good money.
Just need to find a way, to be able to make reports quick, yet of hugh high quality.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
just trade in the stock market if you have a higher iq

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Htobrother
If you can emmulate what he did, and execute well. I guestimate you could make good money.
Just need to find a way, to be able to make reports quick, yet of hugh high quality.
I would rather do basic reports for free & charge for high quality Photoshop morphs, for apps like Instagram, Tik Tok

I could actually do this when the new ps5 comes out I’ll sell it for half it’s price to 10000 people while I’m buying it for free
just trade in the stock market if you have a higher iq
High IQ’s won’t help u in stocks it’s mainly luck and reading the lines

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Htobrother and Deleted member 5467
I would not do it for 100% free. Maybe charge a small fee for basic reports but zero is realy low.

That qoves dude got his youtube channel hacked by the way.

On his channel is now some bitcoin scam, and he lost the videos so far.
True, I am good with morphs on photoshop & mobile, plus it's more enticing to sell people an idea like "Show me what I can look like"

Was trying to test it out here, even black pilled people here are eager to know how good looking they could be

True, I am good with morphs on photoshop & mobile, plus it's more enticing to sell people an idea like "Show me what I can look like"

Was trying to test it out here, even black pilled people here are eager to know how good looking they could be
cool. Yeah, you are right. I asked for a rating here once also, and 1 dude morped me. That helped alot on how to looksmaxx.

You gonna use that golden ratio mask?

How do you make a high profit item? 50k and above without a significant startup?

cool. Yeah, you are right. I asked for a rating here once also, and 1 dude morped me. That helped alot on how to looksmaxx.

You gonna use that golden ratio mask?
Maybe, would rather use photoshop and do simple measurement

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Maybe, would rather use photoshop and do simple measurement
i tried using gimp. because i wated to put my face on that golden ratio thing, and see whaere I ould use fillers/adjustments. But I can't get the hang of using layers correctly and having that mask be transparant.

If its that easy, why is he coaching people? Building software start ups, is for high iq guys, with a top tier cv and business background. You need sales structure, good business model, good market, investors, developers and support team.

Only 1% of the blackpill communitx really does invasive surgeries. The rest is coping with retinA, mewing and bonesmashing. The blackpilled incels with money, are to old and high inhib for surgery. Only a small elite of guys in their late 20s is really getting their face cut open.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Retin a is cope ? Lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

Example : Dr Flex is a Software That Allows Dentist To Get And Organise Their Appointments

On Average A Dentist Pays 127€ per Month For Their Automation Software

650 Customers means 990.000€ per year revenue

If they market more and get 900 customers its 1.36 Million per year

So in other words become famous... wow fucking albert Einstein over here jfl

How to get rich:

Make YouTube videos spreading the black pill to get it mainstream

Start charging for morphs and ratings

Recommend them to Eppley and Taban, become official sponsor of all the top plastic surgeons and ask for a 5% cut for every person you recommend to them
I already thought about this but also integrating it with sexual success and PUA and charging a lot more. Blackpill pua

Or be born looking like this
18134196 0 image a 137 1567737805546

Or become a quant on Wall Street.