How to become a mogger

rowannr

rowannr

🇷🇺 🇬🇷 🇪🇸
(15M) I feel like I have more of a chico look which is fine but I want to look a bit more like Jordan Barrett, he looks almost not real. What could I do to achieve that?

Attachments

• 2D9D4206-0B36-4001-AF09-0179FE03EFB2.jpeg
    2D9D4206-0B36-4001-AF09-0179FE03EFB2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 5028E4FB-6A8A-4ADF-A04B-2943E08AFBD7.jpeg
    5028E4FB-6A8A-4ADF-A04B-2943E08AFBD7.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • C6ECC66C-D4EE-4870-80B8-1AF7A5FE17B1.jpeg
    C6ECC66C-D4EE-4870-80B8-1AF7A5FE17B1.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Banasura, rand anon and 7 others
you are so narcissistic bro its always the ugly ones who are narcy

you are so narcissistic bro its always the ugly ones who are narcy
You think male models don’t get called narcy? If I seem that way it’s because my whole life I’ve been told by people how atttactive I am unlike u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blite and A23ghskung
You think male models don’t get called narcy? If I seem that way it’s because my whole life I’ve been told by people how atttactive I am unlike u
JFLLLLLLLLLLL hahahahahahaah bro I wish I met your IRL

Objectively you are MTN, prettyboy twink maxxed so good appeal to early-mid teen girls

are u a model bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Rate me OP
2635207 8019DA66 1AB9 4727 A758 DB1BBBF3912A

I think we are on the same level

• Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun
lol you fucked some girls from yubo and you think you're like chico level.
It's fine some girls like you but like you're not like a chad. Chico gets called attractive by like 95% of women.

• +1
Reactions: blite, 0hMan and Deleted member 30325
Like probably 5/10
AH, THERE YOU GO

Now tell u that this guy is successful just like you on OLD if not even more(its not me but an ex guy on this forum). And yet we both agree to find him mtn

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
AH, THERE YOU GO

Now tell u that this guy is successful just like you on OLD if not even more(its not me but an ex guy on this forum). And yet we both agree to find him
AH, THERE YOU GO

Now tell u that this guy is successful just like you on OLD if not even more(its not me but an ex guy on this forum). And yet we both agree to find him mtn
But that doesn’t make me mtn, I don’t think he would pull being a 5/10 girls ignore guys that are objectively avg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

But that doesn’t make me mtn, I don’t think he would pull being a 5/10 girls ignore guys that are objectively avg
because you're rating yourself a normal personal rating scale, this Is looksmax rating scale. Chads get rated 8, the average Is 5. A 7-8 how you Say means that you're a 1 in 1000 person looks wise

because you're rating yourself a normal personal rating scale, this Is looksmax rating scale. Chads get rated 8, the average Is 5. A 7-8 how you Say means that you're a 1 in 1000 person looks wise
I mean if someone like Jordan Barrett I’d a 8 then in comparison yeah I’d be like a 6

• JFL
These are the types of threads that get hundreds of replies nowadays jfl

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
but realistically people that look like that are a 9.5-10
yeah i don't like how barret looks but i agree, but rating here have a meaning. 6 would mean that you're a 10% guy, I think you're more 5.5 like 20-30% guy, like 1 out of 4

• +1
yeah i don't like how barret looks but i agree, but rating here have a meaning. 6 would mean that you're a 10% guy, I think you're more 5.5 like 20-30% guy, like 1 out of 4
it's still good tho

(15M) I feel like I have more of a chico look which is fine but I want to look a bit more like Jordan Barrett, he looks almost not real. What could I do to achieve that?
Howwww

Chico in uttarpredesh

Always stand next to people you know are objectively uglier than you, if ur next to someone u know is = or better than u simply leave. congrats you are now a mogger. It's all about keeping an image up.