How to become a respected user on looksmax.me and get more reps

Seppukucel

Seppukucel

Banned
Be one of the first to reply to a thread, with something JFL-inducing or informative. If what you say doesn't add much, don't say it, it will rape your post to rep ratio. First decent replies usually get more reacts than a later but better one.

Be well versed on jaw surgeries, CCW rotation, gymcelling, SARMS, hormones, skin and others, learn to source your threads with scientific research and actual logical synthesis not linking random bullshit. Actually be helpful.

Be a forum narcissist and likeable like @toth77, @Pietrosiek, @Jimsonbobson505 and @ArvidGustavsson and spam your pictures often to be famous here

Give reacts generously to give others that dopamine spike so they can return the favour

Have a pepe in glasses OR a stacy AVI

Be a producer of novel information not a consumer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 9380 and 33 others
Yeah @toth77 is respected af

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, everythingisacope, PrisonBreakFan08 and 19 others
who the fuck need forum respect? all i need is good looks, validation from stacys and respect in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, sandcelmuttcel, Cacas112 and 13 others
who the fuck need forum respect? all i need is good looks, validation from stacys and respect in real life.
If you can't win the respect of basement dwellers you can't win at anything at all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Cacas112, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
If you can't win the respect of basement dwellers you can't win at anything at all
why so? thats bullshit. basement dwellers dont know a shit. they usually respect someone who post shittposts

why so? thats bullshit. basement dwellers dont know a shit. they usually respect someone who post shittposts
They don't RESPECT them. Most respected users post informative content like @Extra Chromosome on heightmaxxing (old user)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Danish_Retard and CrazyFitLover
They don't RESPECT them. Most respected users post informative content like @Extra Chromosome on heightmaxxing (old user)
yea yea ritalincell postet informative content. yes informative content posters get little bit respect but not like a thousands like shitposters

Joined Jun 27, 2020
Are you alt?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5746 and Nosecel
This is what happens when you are jobless touchless handholdless incel virgin motherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Looks234, Golgo13 and 6 others
Greycel educating us looksmax veterans on how to use the forum, good job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Golgo13, retard and 8 others
Greycel educating us looksmax veterans on how to use the forum, good job
This, most important step is missing:

"Don't be grey"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Patrick Baitman
The most important thing is to have Name halo, colour halo and Avi halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and godlikesz
Or create the Pitt pill like me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted and Seppukucel
just post "cope" everywhere until you are not a greycel anymore and you will be good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others

Attachments

• 3261c9dcd262e5d06853f7352a115aa76d9d1578dfb74396fe81cce68a150cc6.jpg
    3261c9dcd262e5d06853f7352a115aa76d9d1578dfb74396fe81cce68a150cc6.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Stare
Bringe value the the Form , and help other people or entertain them

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, EllenJoy and Seppukucel
It's fun at first but after a month or so you realize how boring and stupid trying to fit in here is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Arkantos, Romnel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, sytyl, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Why tf would I want respect from virgins who for the most part don’t even have the respect of their parents jfl

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
reputation is bullshit, Im the only user here that doesnt shit on other users and writes stuff like "kill yourself, rope etc.) Okay, there are exceptions. I try to be the most decent human being possible because I know most of us are guys with no luck in life. And I dont have a high reputation ratio.

Cucked and greypilled

all i care about is u read this message

don't even react

i got what i wanted from u cucks

Or Just be Chad and get automatically 5+ likes on every post :chad:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, pizza, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
all i care is how to take info, apply the info and gtfo. maybe ill do a moneymaxxing thread in the future but taking rep here its like karma on reddit so i stopped trying, godspeed op.

You have a lot to learn greycel

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Just be a forum Slayer bro

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
Greycel thread

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
Be one of the first to reply to a thread, with something JFL-inducing or informative. If what you say doesn't add much, don't say it, it will rape your post to rep ratio. First decent replies usually get more reacts than a later but better one.

Be well versed on jaw surgeries, CCW rotation, gymcelling, SARMS, hormones, skin and others, learn to source your threads with scientific research and actual logical synthesis not linking random bullshit. Actually be helpful.

Be a forum narcissist and likeable like @toth77, @Pietrosiek, @Jimsonbobson505 and @ArvidGustavsson and spam your pictures often to be famous here

Give reacts generously to give others that dopamine spike so they can return the favour

Have a pepe in glasses OR a stacy AVI

Be a producer of novel information not a consumer.
Just have a Jojo avi theory

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
or just give cold and true advice like us without giving a fuck abt rep?

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
just be @Boneless Weirdo bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
1 more tip is to always reply to 1 user/post and make multiple posts in a row on the same thread

• +1
  • +1
Ppl on this site are morons I have way more respect for myself than the literal incels on this site jfl

Ppl on this site are morons I have way more respect for myself than the literal incels on this site jfl
You are an incel

• +1
Reactions: brainded