How to become a « slayer » or just get laid.

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
So many people ask the same question : How do you get her into your bed? Is it thanks to your looks? Is it thanks to your height? Eye color? Because you got game? Because you're high energy? Well, the answer is all of the above, but NOT in excessive quantity.

I'll use a friend of mine as an example. He's not that good looking, slightly above average, around 1m82 and 75 kilograms. He does however dress well, takes good care of himself (hygiene wise), always smiles, and knows how to make girls laugh.

We used to go to parties together during College, and he'll always end up with a girl by the end of the night.

Now how does he do it? Is there a secret to it? No.

Do you know how many times he got rejected before being able to properly talk to a woman? He got rejected so many times that he doesn't even give a fuck about rejection anymore. He has that "what's the worst that can happen" mindset before approaching a girl.
Despite not being that good looking, he is smooth as butter. He knows how to start a conversation, he knows how to keep a conversation going, he knows how to draw the attention of the girls, and he does all that by smiling, cracking jokes, nagging the girl a bit then establishing playful physical contact.

Now you're gonna say "but Cris, he only ends up with average looking girls". No, he doesn't. He fucks Stacies on a daily basis. Now, keep in mind, if you're still living with your parents, don't have a car to drive her to her place while she invites you over, then all of this is not possible.

There is not ONE SINGLE ELEMENT that makes girls go crazy about a guy. It's a whole package. You need the right amount of everything to create the perfect person for the opposite sex.

You actually need to go out and fail first before succeeding. Even the biggest slayers and chads got rejected. You think pussy falls from the sky right on your dick while sitting on the couch playing whatever video game you enjoy on a Friday and Saturday night?
Go out, go talk to people, socialize. Social skills develop overtime, you're not born with it, that's why it's a skill. It can be practiced and you can become good at it.
If you're not socially awkward, then half the job is already done. If you're not capable of scoring PSL 8's right off the bat, lower your standards, and build up your confidence slowly. There's no need to hurry, 10 years is more than enough to have enough sex for your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky, jefferson and 1 other person
slightly above average
Since you're a heterosexual male who thinks he is "above average", women might look at him as a chad lite, that being said, there isn't any magic formula to getting pussy, if she finds you good looking enough to fuck, there is a very low chance that you can abolish her interest, regardless of what comes out of your mouth, unless you say something like "i have HIV".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
“Oh, I have this one friend, he’s not good looking but he fucks Stacey’s because he knows how to talk to women.” Yeah, yeah we’ve heard it all before. Also, how do you know women don’t view your friend as a chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A foid would rather catch HIV from Chad than to have sex with me
No, women find certain men attractive because their features, such as a strong jaw, indicate high levels of test, high test means the man is healthy and will father healthy children, when you tell them you have aids, you are simply telling them i'm not healthy, my health is a clusterfuck, making your smv non-exsistent.

• +1
Manlets are finished before it ever began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
“Oh, I have this one friend, he’s not good looking but he fucks Stacey’s because he knows how to talk to women.” Yeah, yeah we’ve heard it all before. Also, how do you know women don’t view your friend as a chadlite?

Because we used to pick up girls together and girls were pretty honest. They would consider him above average looking but still willing to sleep with him because of his social skills.

• +1
slay or be slayed

• +1
Now you're gonna say "but Cris, he only ends up with average looking girls". No, he doesn't. He fucks Stacies on a daily basis. Now, keep in mind, if you're still living with your parents, don't have a car to drive her to her place while she invites you over, then all of this is not possible.
Either he's a chadlite, got the money or the status, but no fucking way, and I say, no fucking way an average male can fuck stacies on a daily basis

• +1
Because we used to pick up girls together and girls were pretty honest. They would consider him above average looking but still willing to sleep with him because of his social skills.
They are sleeping with him cause of his looks, not social skills, LMAO DUDE!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
redpill bullshit pua nonsense. looks+status all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
I agree with your general point to work on ones social skills, but 'above average' for women is at least a 7+ in reality (see that okCupid study where the average guy was rated as a 3 by women).

You can post a picture of your friend and settle this completely.

• +1
Your friend is a chadlite, his sexual success is due to his above average looks, not his social skills.

• +1
There is not ONE SINGLE ELEMENT that makes girls go crazy about a guy. It's a whole package. You need the right amount of everything to create the perfect person for the opposite sex.
yeah i agree with this. u gotta b the perfect guy ngl boyo

• +1
You actually need to go out and fail first before succeeding. Even the biggest slayers and chads got rejected. You think pussy falls from the sky right on your dick while sitting on the couch playing whatever video game you enjoy on a Friday and Saturday night?

God I wish that were me

• +1
I agree with your general point to work on ones social skills, but 'above average' for women is at least a 7+ in reality (see that okCupid study where the average guy was rated as a 3 by women).

You can post a picture of your friend and settle this completely.

There you go, censored the eyes cuz some people are fucking weirdos on the internet.

• +1
Lmfao that dude is an above-average high FWHR skater blonde chad assuming he doesn't have a shit eye-area.

ONCE AGAIN PROVEN

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

SOCIAL SKILLS, STATUS, MONEY, WHATEVER ARE JUST A CHERRY ON TOP OF THE FACE (ice cream).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and Deleted member 39
Lmfao that dude is an above-average high FWHR skater blonde chad assuming he doesn't have a shit eye-area.

ONCE AGAIN PROVEN

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

SOCIAL SKILLS, STATUS, MONEY, WHATEVER ARE JUST A CHERRY ON TOP OF THE FACE (ice cream).

As I mentioned, he is ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING, but he is no Chad in terms of looks. All you need to succeed is be above average.

• +1

There you go, censored the eyes cuz some people are fucking weirdos on the internet.

Well definitely better looking than some of us here. He look alot like a guy I used to know actually, bit obnoxious but very social and seems to fuck a new girl every time I spoke to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Well definitely better looking than some of us here. He look alot like a guy I used to know actually, bit obnoxious but very social and seems to fuck a new girl every time I spoke to him.

Yeah, I did say he is above average looking, but nothing extraordinary. Just an above average looking dude.

• +1
Yeah, I did say he is above average looking, but nothing extraordinary. Just an above average looking dude.
Not to be a dick or anything but thats what most people are saying here, is your friend can get laid because he has both social skills AND good looks. Most of us here arent above average facially, which can really make or break it for you, and isnt something you can fix without surgery.

Again, not that I'm disagreeing social skills are Important, but looks are too.

• +1
Not to be a dick or anything but thats what most people are saying here, is your friend can get laid because he has both social skills AND good looks. Most of us here arent above average facially, which can really make or break it for you, and isnt something you can fix without surgery.

Again, not that I'm disagreeing social skills are Important, but looks are too.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I can't know or share the same point of view as you because I got lucky. I spoke to a few different close friends and hearing the struggles they have to go through sometimes it just makes my mind blow. Like literally stuff that just seems natural and easy to me is such a pain in the ass for some people.

• +1
Yeah, I guess you're right. I can't know or share the same point of view as you because I got lucky. I spoke to a few different close friends and hearing the struggles they have to go through sometimes it just makes my mind blow. Like literally stuff that just seems natural and easy to me is such a pain in the ass for some people.
Genetics is a cold bitch

• +1
So many people ask the same question : How do you get her into your bed? Is it thanks to your looks? Is it thanks to your height? Eye color? Because you got game? Because you're high energy? Well, the answer is all of the above, but NOT in excessive quantity.

I'll use a friend of mine as an example. He's not that good looking, slightly above average, around 1m82 and 75 kilograms. He does however dress well, takes good care of himself (hygiene wise), always smiles, and knows how to make girls laugh.

We used to go to parties together during College, and he'll always end up with a girl by the end of the night.

Now how does he do it? Is there a secret to it? No.

Do you know how many times he got rejected before being able to properly talk to a woman? He got rejected so many times that he doesn't even give a fuck about rejection anymore. He has that "what's the worst that can happen" mindset before approaching a girl.
Despite not being that good looking, he is smooth as butter. He knows how to start a conversation, he knows how to keep a conversation going, he knows how to draw the attention of the girls, and he does all that by smiling, cracking jokes, nagging the girl a bit then establishing playful physical contact.

Go out, go talk to people, socialize. Social skills develop overtime, you're not born with it, that's why it's a skill. It can be practiced and you can become good at it.
If you're not socially awkward, then half the job is already done. If you're not capable of scoring PSL 8's right off the bat, lower your standards, and build up your confidence slowly. There's no need to hurry, 10 years is more than enough to have enough sex for your whole life.

Dawg, that's too much logic.

• +1
As I mentioned, he is ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING, but he is no Chad in terms of looks. All you need to succeed is be above average.
Yes, all one needs to succeed are above average looks. All that social skills talk you did in your initial post is pure bullshit

• +1
Yes, all one needs to succeed are above average looks. All that social skills talk you did in your initial post is pure bullshit
Partially true. Because if you're just above average looking, girls won't approach you and beg you to have sex with them. Gotta be realistic at the same time and admit that if you're socially awkward and not top tier looks wise, you're fucked.

• +1
Partially true. Because if you're just above average looking, girls won't approach you and beg you to have sex with them. Gotta be realistic at the same time and admit that if you're socially awkward and not top tier looks wise, you're fucked.
You're right. In your initial post you made it sound that a below average looking guy could have success with girls if he only had brilliant social skills, which couldn't be farther from the truth.
Personality, aka social skills, only contributes to attractiveness once the guy passes the minimum looks threshold.
I got to highlight once again: a below average looking guy with excellent social skills will never be seen as a sexual being, and will therefore never have success in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and JustChris
You're right. In your initial post you made it sound that a below average looking guy could have success with girls if he only had brilliant social skills, which couldn't be farther from the truth.
Personality, aka social skills, only contributes to attractiveness once the guy passes the minimum looks threshold.
I got to highlight once again: a below average looking guy with excellent social skills will never be seen as a sexual being, and will therefore never have success in the dating market.
That we both agree on.

• +1
That we both agree on.

I have a post request. Incels claim that 80% of men are undesirable, and women only get into relationships with them for their money, while secretly sleeping with Chad on the side.

I disagree with this premise, especially the 80% portion. If you disagree, which I think you do, talking about the minimum threshold would be a really interesting post.

• +1
Stopped reading after above average and 182 cm

• +1
I have a post request. Incels claim that 80% of men are undesirable, and women only get into relationships with them for their money, while secretly sleeping with Chad on the side.

I disagree with this premise, especially the 80% portion. If you disagree, which I think you do, talking about the minimum threshold would be a really interesting post.

"Incels" or just people in general who think that 80% of men are undesirable are just guys who either suffered from a heartbreak during their teen years, or just never go outside.

There are so many theories and hypothesis about looks, and how a high fhwr is attractive to women, how a good jawline is attractive to women, how being above 6 feet is attractive to women, when in reality only A FEW girls actually require all these criteria.
I feel like men just underestimate themselves as HUMAN BEINGS, because they all desire to sleep with the most beautiful girl in the world.
You know what? That is indeed possible, some girls are attracted to slightly above average guys. Now, don't get your hopes high and think that a 10/10 will just come up to you and ask you to marry her.
You know when people say "confidence" is important? Well it is. Because when they talk about confidence they talk about body language, presence, charisma, speaking your mind out loud with conviction. These are all elements that WOMEN LOVE. They love a guy who can take initiative. They love a guy who has goals in life even tho he is not rich. Most women will stand by you even if you start from 0 financially speaking.
Showing that you want to achieve something in life is far more important than just being good looking.

Most people say, oh he's good looking, having a nice personality and not being socially awkward is just the icing on the cake. Well, why is it not the other way around?
Men are stuck under this illusion that women are some mythical creatures that can't be approached or seduced because you consider yourself "ugly".

Fuck no dude, you don't know it until you've tried, and the majority of people who bitch about being ugly are those who never tried because they are too afraid of getting rejected and "ridiculed" in public.

Edit: Just my two cents ofcourse.

• +1