how to BECOME bloated overnight? high iqcels gtfih

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
need to find a way become as bloated as possible in a few days or overnight if ur shredded at low bodyfat as a baseline, dont ask my reasons but its serious, im thinking binge eating 2 pizzas a day a bunch of cola and ice cream and 0 exercise, can take some drugs too if needed, need to avoid organ failure in the process tho

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates @User28823 @the BULL

also tagging bloat lord himself @RealFunkyFlamingo

need to find a way become as bloated as possible in a few days or overnight if ur shredded at low bodyfat as a baseline, dont ask my reasons but its serious, im thinking binge eating 2 pizzas a day a bunch of cola and ice cream and 0 exercise, can take some drugs too if needed, need to avoid organ failure in the process tho

Can i ask why? Ill help though i know how to bloat like a pufferfish

just eat a lot of carbs and sugar

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Eat 10k calories worth of McDonald's 2 days in a row

• +1
need to do some david laid tier frauding, just the other way
Okay but why? Anyway

Pizza fried chicken and regular whole milk

Eat that

Esp the pizza and regular cheap whole milk

• +1
  • +1
Okay but why? Anyway

Pizza fried chicken and regular whole milk

Eat that

Esp the pizza and regular cheap whole milk
milk leans me out tbh, helps with my digestion more than anything

milk leans me out tbh, helps with my digestion more than anything
Lmao no way lol

If u drink a1 regular ass milk ur gonna bloat up lol esp if u drink a lot
Drink alchahol if u want too

• +1
High starch high calorie foods

• Love it
Lmao no way lol

If u drink a1 regular ass milk ur gonna bloat up lol esp if u drink a lot
Drink alchahol if u want too
probably the case if ur lactose intolerant, i drink milk like water, i drink mostly raw but i see no difference between it and pasteurised milk digestion wise, just tastes better and cheaper, plus a beautiful jb farmer foid sells it at the stall, need to make a move and start a farm family with her

probably the case if ur lactose intolerant, i drink milk like water, i drink mostly raw but i see no difference between it and pasteurised milk digestion wise, just tastes better and cheaper, plus a beautiful jb farmer foid sells it at the stall, need to make a move and start a farm family with her
No lol drink pasterized milk whole

If its a1 ur bound to bloat if u drink a lot humans cant digest it well

Just try it for a couple days and see what happens if u still dont noticibly bloat then just stick to pizza and alchahol

No lol drink pasterized milk whole

If its a1 ur bound to bloat if u drink a lot humans cant digest it well

Just try it for a couple days and see what happens if u still dont noticibly bloat then just stick to pizza and alchahol

milk is life

Nah nigga bloat will fuck up ur physique. If u want to fraud physique. Go bloat but don't tryhard it. Otherwise ur whole abs will vanish in 2 days. I've done that. Best bloat to get to fraud physique like me is just a lil. Like 3 to 4k cals a days and lots of salt. Some carbs will do. But don't go haywire and eat lots of Mcdonalds and 10k cals. It's just so dumb. It'll make ur whole body uglier trust me. Bloat but not too much. Just a significant amount. And let the bloat stay in ur physique not ur face.

• +1
Nah nigga bloat will fuck up ur physique. If u want to fraud physique. Go bloat but don't tryhard it. Otherwise ur whole abs will vanish in 2 days. I've done that. Best bloat to get to fraud physique like me is just a lil. Like 3 to 4k cals a days and lots of salt. Some carbs will do. But don't go haywire and eat lots of Mcdonalds and 10k cals. It's just so dumb. It'll make ur whole body uglier trust me. Bloat but not too much. Just a significant amount. And let the bloat stay in ur physique not ur face.
thats the point bhai, need to look as subhuman as possible for a day to take some frauded pics

thats the point bhai, need to look as subhuman as possible for a day to take some frauded pics
Why do u wanna fraud subhumanity. Jfl. I did exactly same as U and my face descended just 1 tier. Not to subhuman territory. It's only when u are fat that bloat fucks u up hard

Just hit McDonald's and you will be bloated in no time.

• +1
This is my area of expertise as a bloatcel, I have a foolproof method. Go to your local pizzeria, eat as much pizza as you can handle, and drink a fuck ton of water, 4 liters should do the trick. If you do this you WILL look like a basketball tomorrow.

• Love it
This is my area of expertise as a bloatcel, I have a foolproof method. Go to your local pizzeria, eat as much pizza as you can handle, and drink a fuck ton of water, 4 liters should do the trick. If you do this you WILL look like a basketball tomorrow.
works even better 2 days in a row?

500 grams of carbs 5 grams salt
no water

• +1
Eat lots of foods you're allergic to.

• +1

Oximetholone and high sodium or dbol and high sodium like a large pizza with Oximetholone

• Love it
Oximetholone and high sodium or dbol and high sodium like a large pizza with Oximetholone
high iq tbh i can run a one week cycle to get that bloated moon face

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
high iq tbh i can run a one week cycle to get that bloated moon face
Even better if you add test propionate to the mix with the oximetholone

• +1