How to become "exotic" as a MENA male?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
What things can a person from MENA do to fit into the exotic niche? How is the exotic niche broken down and classified for men from MENA? Is there a high class "Prince" look vs a low class "Badboy" look?

@enchanted_elixir @SidharthTheSlayer @flippasav @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 51727 and 2 others
you can use a dropper but a syringe mogs. like this View attachment 2564196
Nigga that's dangerous as fuck. One of my eyes is already scarred. I have eye injections done once every 5 months and the doctors are always worried something might go wrong nigga now imagine me doing it to myself

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what i’ve been looking into is making my self even more paler.

I wanna achieve a more white look to try and see how is the contrast with my dark features.

I’m thinking about starting Msm but i don’t wanna try hydroquinone since it’s too risky.

If that doesn’t give me a better coloring i’ll add lycopene and try to get that red undertone and try that out.

If even this fails i’ll just go back to being pale since the whiter you look the better anyway

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Napoleon1800

I wanna achieve a more white look to try and see how is the contrast with my dark features.

I’m thinking about starting Msm but i don’t wanna try hydroquinone since it’s too risky.

If that doesn’t give me a better coloring i’ll add lycopene and try to get that red undertone and try that out.

If even this fails i’ll just go back to being pale since the whiter you look the better anyway
Thing is the only issue is the difference in colour between your face and body. I'm gonna hop on tret, take msm, maybe lycopene, and attempt to get brighter, paler skin with better undertones but I worry about the body vs face

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Nigga that's dangerous as fuck. One of my eyes is already scarred. I have eye injections done once every 5 months and the doctors are always worried something might go wrong nigga now imagine me doing it to myself
don’t do it jfl. It’s like thinking injecting Blue Prime into your eyes will give you A10s

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

I can show you what I look like in pms (subhuman warning) so you can tell me just how ethnic I look

Thing is the only issue is the difference in colour between your face and body. I'm gonna hop on tret, take msm, maybe lycopene, and attempt to get brighter, paler skin with better undertones but I worry about the body vs face
you could try kojic soap for the body

• +1
yeah that’s something i’m worrying about too tbh. I started tret too and i’ll start msm this weekend.

Nothing much you can do about that bhai, in winters you’ll be fine, in the summer maybe it’s better for us to for a more red undertone and live the pale white for the winter

I talked to chat gpt he basically said Vitamin C and kojic acid r the only way to lighten eyes
tbh i don’t care about eyes. I’m fine with my T50s and i would want to get them even darker if it was possible jfl

eye color > lashes > hair (wavy ideally or coily) pretty much. Maintaining a super clean shave with glass skin also — for hardmaxxxes a sharp nose.

I was somewhat exotic as a MENA when I grew and tamed my long coily hair — not ideal for aesthetics but everyone thought I was light skin despite having extremely thick brows and brown eyes

I'm gonna take msm pills, 3500mg a day, Is that good? Should I try msm eye drops? I have t40, aim is Amber or like very light brown, like t07
I remember reading somewhere that 3500mg a day is too little and you need to be taking powder form as well (like over 20,000mg of MSM maybe) with glutathione. I took about 6,500mg of MSM with the rest being glutathione (was running on small budget) and saw negligible results. The reason why I say negligible is because the original picture (the before picture) was in a different place with slightly different lighting (I think it may make a big enough difference). Both pictures have me staring at bright lights, but still different lighting. When I buy more of the stack I'll see if I can get an actual accurate result.

Yapping, but eyes look more blue than green in the after

Had my eyes wide open and everything to try and get an accurate photo, but the after photo is a little blurry for some reason.
Also, I did not do any eye drop related stuff, it was just the oral supplements, if you were wondering.

• +1
I remember reading somewhere that 3500mg a day is too little and you need to be taking powder form as well (like over 20,000mg of MSM maybe) with glutathione. I took about 6,500mg of MSM with the rest being glutathione (was running on small budget) and saw negligible results. The reason why I say negligible is because the original picture (the before picture) was in a different place with slightly different lighting (I think it may make a big enough difference). Both pictures have me staring at bright lights, but still different lighting. When I buy more of the stack I'll see if I can get an actual accurate result.

Yapping, but eyes look more blue than green in the after
View attachment 2608469
View attachment 2608468
Had my eyes wide open and everything to try and get an accurate photo, but the after photo is a little blurry for some reason.
Also, I did not do any eye drop related stuff, it was just the oral supplements, if you were wondering.
Thanks for the comment, ur eyes look light green in the second photo

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Thanks for the comment, ur eyes look light green in the second photo
No problem. I think I need to do a rerun of the stack with proper before/afters since I was taking MSM in its pill form instead of flakes.

Forgot to mention the glutathione I was taking had NAC in it so I could not megadose that unfortunately. Might try some sort of raw diet for a bit as well and see what that does, but I don't want to turn into a faggot.

• +1