2
23years2late
I cant fucking breathe, too much agony
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2025
- Posts
- 57
- Reputation
- 55
Serious question, not some corny bs. I'm not looking to become a stoic rock or something but at every little inconvenience I have no control over my emotion, I'll know something is small and insignificant but I'll still get easily angry or upset and im 25 years old and i still get emotional to the smallest things, attached to the dumbest shit, physically crying over bs that doesn't matter. Like there are times when you need to be serious but my eyes become puffy and waterlogged. Or when some shit happens and I'm moving past it everyone in the surrounding can tell I'm still emotional about it whether that be that i'm angry or sad or whatever else. I've taken ashwagandha but that doesn't help in the slightest.