How to become less racist?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
My racism is keeping me from making any friends and making me socially stunted. I dont take blacks, whites or asians seriously IRL. There is somewhere in my mind that they are inferior. Is there a course that teaches people how to be less racist? which proves from science that all races are equal and no race is superior because I can't help but be racist when I do my own research... I have never been racist to someone upfront, its all on my mind... maybe because most people near me are just dumb and incompetent?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Help me bhai's

@Chadpreetmaybe @Preston @TRUE_CEL @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Even if some races are superior to others you don't think a black or white Guy could be superior or equal to you?
Lets say he mogs you in intelligence,looks,etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Even if some races are superior to others you don't think a black or white Guy could be superior or equal to you?
I still think less of them. Since most of the guys of their race are subhuman. I look at averages and judge a race, not the outliers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16369 and .🇹🇩.
Nobody cares that you are racist

Sometimes you need to have a little racism inside you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17920, Corleone and 3 others
you are deathnik, you don't benefit from racism. this would be your starting point.

it makes sense to be racist if you're white, because you have to gatekeep and maintain standards if you're at the top

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
you are deathnik, you don't benefit from racism. this would be your starting point.

it makes sense to be racist if you're white, because you have to gatekeep and maintain standards if you're at the top
but the thing is. I am at the top. my people are at the top in every fucking country. from sweden to namibia. from chile to singapore. indians outrun whites in every single country by huge margins in terms of success. how do i accept the fact that whites are not low iq, whites dont commit crimes, they dont steal, they are better looking? its impossible. help me please. asians are on par with indians except they have worse faces... they get face and height mogged by us.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21661 and AlexAP
Nobody cares that you are racist
well ofcourse nobody on this forum cares. but its affecting my life. its been years of me thinking indians are most superior race. and whites/arabs are like a subhuman third copy of us due to aryan migration. how do i cope with that.

Just stay who you are bhai.
being racist is a social death sentence. and i want to change this. i dont want to be racist anymore. it makes me sound like a terrible human being.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Just learn from Cavill:
Cavill

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
just dont be an autist who judges individuals solely on their race/ethnicity
ofc races aren't equal in terms of quality on average but bell curves and therefore variation exists

why see a person who belongs to [insert whatever race that you arent here] who's smarter than you, taller than you, better looking than you as an inferior individual despite mogging you in practically everything that matters

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and stevielake
This place made me more racist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 16369 and .🇹🇩.
you're racist because you live vicariously through people more successful than you of your race who would likely never want to associate with you while your posting on some irrelevant dog forum. what's an attribute you have that actually backs your feeling of superiority?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .🇹🇩.
1 year ago I used to be racist against arabs, turks and blacks.

I still am but now I'm a little less racist towards blacks cos I like black women .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and .🇹🇩.
you're racist because you live vicariously through people more successful than you of your race who would likely never want to associate with you while your posting on some irrelevant dog forum. what's an attribute you have that actually backs your feeling of superiority?
couldnt say it more better. high iq.

UR A SHITSKIN CURRRY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ABUSED DOG HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA CAGING AT U , POO IN THE LOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA IF I HAD KNOWN YOU WERE THIS NARCY I WOULDVE PUT U ON IGNORE ALREADY
Better call 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
UR A SHITSKIN CURRRY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ABUSED DOG HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA CAGING AT U , POO IN THE LOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA IF I HAD KNOWN YOU WERE THIS NARCY I WOULDVE PUT U ON IGNORE ALREADY View attachment 2000021
Proxy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deprived, Growth Plate and 3 others
being racist is a social death sentence. and i want to change this. i dont want to be racist anymore. it makes me sound like a terrible human being.
Try Hypnosis or Deprogramming... Could help you.

• Hmm...
aren‘t you curry? Beyond me how you develop some kind of superiority complex when these make up 50% of your population:

Gobbled too much on that Modi chode, weird nationalism?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
Racism is just a form of Lookism

Nobody is racist against Changs, Tyrones etc

lmao i already had this kid on ignore. :feelskek:
I have no idea how do Afghanis cope in 2022 knowing all the white JBs around the world despise taliban. Last country with a JB appeal to any foid almost any part of the world. Everything these JB whites stand for like feminism, hating on anyone who oppresses women are the main characteristics of taliban failio.

• +1
Races are cope tbh only individuals matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872