How to become Low Inhib: Delusionmaxx

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I recently broke up with my girlfriend since she had daddy issues (long story) and I’ve now been lowinhibmaxxing. Here is what I did and what I’m trying.

I first exposed myself to women I want to talk to and just observed myself. I wanted to understand what exactly is going on in my brain. What I realized is that I am simply insecure of how I a) look and b) will behave. This is especially problematic if I see a group of women. I’m able to currently approach girls by themselves but I cannot do it when they’re in a group.

Solution: Delusionmaxxing

I have basically deluded myself that every girl wants to talk to me and every girl can’t wait to talk to me. It’s the only fucking way that keeps me relaxed and makes it more natural. Then, I repeat myself over and over in my head saying stuff like “assume she’s attracted to me” over and overand over again. I truly believe this rewires the brain.

I DONT CARE IF I GET REJECTED 90%, 99%, or EVEN 100% of the time. I will sleep at night and die peacefully knowing that I atleast tried hard. But I will commit suicide if I don’t approach girls NOW. I have no choice but to. The hottest girls are noton dating apps and it is very hard to get them to match you in the rare cases they are unless you’re chad, much less talk to you, and then much less make out and have sex with you.

I will try drugs if this doesn’t work, but drugs just change brain chemistry temporarily and I think delusionmaxxing is legit and can rewire your brain permanently. I can literally feel my brain being rewired from the repetition of the words I say to myself in my head. Practice makes perfect. Even just posting this here gives me a sense of accountability to make sure I keep delusionmaxxing and keep approaching girls. I will also obviously keep looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Idontknowlol
yes bro good thread

I'm quite reluctant of the quality of this thread.
The overall qualification of this thread is comparable to human feces.

I'm quite reluctant of the quality of this thread.
The overall qualification of this thread is comparable to human feces.
Damn bro you should start doing comedy tbh. It’ll fill out stadiums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Damn bro you should start doing comedy tbh. It’ll fill out stadiums.
Ezgifcom optimize1

Yes bro it works 100% but just don't get too delusional that you actually can't tell between when its working and they like you or think that you're autistic

Yes bro it works 100% but just don't get too delusional that you actually can't tell between when its working and they like you or think that you're autistic
You’ve tried this?

Underrated thread. Delusionmaxxing is legit.

I DONT CARE IF I GET REJECTED 90%, 99%, or EVEN 100% of the time. I will sleep at night and die peacefully knowing that I atleast tried hard.

Thats EXACLTY my thoughts. Godspeed bro <3

Believe and you shall achieve!

Bro, seriously, please make some good IRL observations of your own and further report/update us on this?
Goodluck man.

I just want to check the validity and accuracy of the blackpill.

pickup is like 60% delusionmaxxing...

and guess what, it works

if you really train your brain to believe something, it can pick up small things that support an idea while ignoring things that seem to disprove it

just dont care about getting rejected 100 times bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973