how to become low inhib

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
offtopic rotters help

Increasing androgens and taking gaba agonists when you really need to be low inhib (like going on a date)

Tbh it's all cope. You can't become low inhib. A lot of people dont like to hear it but i genuinely think that being high or low inhib is to do with your upbringing and just generally how your parents parented you. If you had some social trauma incident in your childhood there's no option, it;s pretty much over.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Increasing androgens and taking gaba agonists when you really need to be low inhib (like going on a date)

Tbh it's all cope. You can't become low inhib. A lot of people dont like to hear it but i genuinely think that being high or low inhib is to do with your upbringing and just generally how your parents parented you. If you had some social trauma incident in your childhood there's no option, it;s pretty much over.
fuckkkkk im like kinda both and i switch a ton

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan

alcohol exists