How to become NT. (gtfih)

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
This is a very serious thread that has aided my life, let's keep it short and simple.

Anger is good, sadness is bad. Stop being a bitch cuck, start doing the nicotine gauntlet, do 1 vape cartridge everyday for 3 days.
Afterwards you'll be angry as a fucker, also dont jerk off for 15 days then do it, you'll become more angry, you start feeling sweaty, you become more chaotic and psychotic. You're willing to work, you're willing to gym.
Constantly pop a snus. BE in perpetual state of anger, hate everyone, Gym like a schizofrenic. Scour the internet for information. And hate sadboy cuckery shit such as gaming.

It's fucking perfect. im right now angry as hell.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, PickleTheSlayer and not__cel
I just destroyed my 7 day no fap streak.

Over

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Shkreliii

Over
i destroyed a 15 day streak, i started screaming, then went to gym. I am going to do a meth gauntlet, 7 days 1 ritalin pil everyday

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
This is a very serious thread that has aided my life, let's keep it short and simple.

Anger is good, sadness is bad. Stop being a bitch cuck, start doing the nicotine gauntlet, do 1 vape cartridge everyday for 3 days.
Afterwards you'll be angry as a fucker, also dont jerk off for 15 days then do it, you'll become more angry, you start feeling sweaty, you become more chaotic and psychotic. You're willing to work, you're willing to gym.
Constantly pop a snus. BE in perpetual state of anger, hate everyone, Gym like a schizofrenic. Scour the internet for information. And hate sadboy cuckery shit such as gaming.

It's fucking perfect. im right now angry as hell.
this is such bad advice I'm convinced it's good will try

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Act like you like other people and they’ll like you back

• +1

Over
When i broke my 2-3 day streak i nutted so hard it hit my cheek and ran down my face no joke

• JFL
just because you made it sort doens't mean i will read

this is such bad advice I'm convinced it's good will try
im serious, i can't game, my body starts itching when im not productive, Im completely addicted to nicotine, and i can on command cause withdrawals of intense anger when it fits me, my productiveness has skyrocketed. Im much more confident.

• Woah
Reactions: not__cel
nope. I usually never say anything at all.
Sigma
The Joker GIF

Not the cringe side, im more oblivious to my own feelings.
I have the want to make people approach me, but i never approach them, and im pretty fine with being alone.

im serious, i can't game, my body starts itching when im not productive, Im completely addicted to nicotine, and i can on command cause withdrawals of intense anger when it fits me, my productiveness has skyrocketed. Im much more confident.
I'm already 4 day's in on my nofap streak on day 10 I'll try to start doing nicotine if it works well after 4 days of smoking I'll continue

I'm already 4 day's in on my nofap streak on day 10 I'll try to start doing nicotine if it works well after 4 days of smoking I'll continue
the point isn't to wallow in soyboy shit like using snus for fun, it's to remove it on command, and having the anger of wanting it.

Snus is nice though, i reccomend shitting before using it :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
the point isn't to wallow in soyboy shit like using snus for fun, it's to remove it on command, and having the anger of wanting it.

Snus is nice though, i reccomend shitting before using it :ogre:
bro that's what I was talking about when I made the post I'm gonna try to use it to be more productive if I wanted to feel nice I'd just get coke

• +1
I was the most NT when I was bluepilled unironically.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Shkreliii