how to become NT

Jəəyʣi

Jəəyʣi

Iron
how to increase charisma and so on. I'm 6.5-7/10, 6'0 hight

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and fuxkdakikez
you cant get nt, if you are not nt you are not nt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, rand anon, socialcel and 1 other person
NT already begins in ones early development. If you are three years old and your Parents are loser who arent connected in the local community, you wont have friend, because friendship before kindergarten is only developed through Parents contact. if you dont have siblings or neighbours, dont have family playing with you, you are left only with Parents to socialize and you wont learn how to socialize with same aged Pupils. Then out of nowhere from one day to the next you are droped into an overstimulated enviourment with dozens of kids who are more developed than you - its over you are now abused dog, the unlikeable kid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and BecomingHuman
NT already begins in ones early development. If you are three years old and your Parents are loser who arent connected in the local community, you wont have friend, because friendship before kindergarten is only developed through Parents contact. if you dont have siblings or neighbours, dont have family playing with you, you are left only with Parents to socialize and you wont learn how to socialize with same aged Pupils. Then out of nowhere from one day to the next you are droped into an overstimulated enviourment with dozens of kids who are more developed than you - its over you are now abused dog, the unlikeable kid
You Forgot to Mention Voice.
NT is also depends on Voice too
If you Have weak Clownish Voice, no matter how smart or good looking you are, everyone won't treat you seriously

I'll say it again, I'm just a little shy with girls and probably boring. i'm not sub5, short or framecel
Honestly bro this probably isn't going to change anytime soon. You be less boring through experiences and you're on this forum so you probably have no cool experiences

At this point you've self imposed on being a **listener** which is broken this patch. Just shut the fuck up, let them yap, and ask questions. Just seem genuinely interested.

IE: Foid tells you she works at a nail salon
"Damn how is it like having to socialize with customers all day"
"Any cool stories that happened while you were working"
"What's your favorite nail type to do"

It's really draining and there's barely any fulfillment but it works

• +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
You are probably just too young and have too little experience.

NT people can be shy and boring if they don't work on themselves.

Something really bad would need to happen to not become NT with your stats.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
tagging the most socially adjusted user of the forum @Bzz

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
You can only fake being NT but trust me it gets stupid after some time. Saying things you don't want, engage in conversations you don't give a fuck about, trying to be the social butterfly like everybody else but you can't fake it forever. People notice that you are different. You either somehow find someone non-NT like you or idk. Swallow the NTpill.