How to Become Toxic

zikzog

zikzog

🤔
Why Should I Become Toxic?

Many studies have proven time and time again that women don't like the nice and emotionally available guys.

As seen from these studies there doesn't really seem to be a disadvantage to having toxic behaviors, at least for when determining sexual success.

What Makes People Toxic?

Mental Illness
Toxic traits can stem from a form of mental illness. For example, people with anxiety will tend to be more needy and force your partner to show their loyalty to you or people with depressive tendencies may use a victim mentality as a form of toxic behavior (I'm not going after people with mental illnesses here, calm down).

Being a Pathological Liar
Telling constant lies to make yourself seem like a victim. Being able to lie well and consistently also means you will be much better at hiding your toxic traits or brushing people off if they call you out for being toxic.

Having Dark Triad Traits
  • Narcissism - Lack of empathy means you don't feel bad for your toxic behaviors. Additionally, egotism will mean you see yourself favorably even with toxic traits.
  • Machiavellianism - Higher level of self interest means you'll be more open to the manipulation that comes with toxic behaviors.
  • Psychopathy - Being unemotional, selfish and unremorseful will make you completely numb to the damage your toxic behaviors cause.
You don't have to have these things to be toxic but they will help.

What are the Traits of Toxic People?

Here I will go through traits that you can use to your advantage and tips on doing them.

Being Demanding
Almost forcing the other person to do things for you with a lot of time and effort on their part.

Tips
  • Use the Foot in the door technique. This is a tactic whereby you make someone agree to larger requests by starting off with small and modest requests. For example, you can start off by asking them things like "Hey, pass me that bottle of water" or "Why don't you cook tonight?" make sure you increase the demands slowly, don't go from asking to pass you something to asking for money, you need to make it so it isn't noticeable.

• Demanding stuff from people also is good to build a subconscious rapport with people, namely through the Ben Franklin effect. This is by where a person who has performed a favor for someone will generally have a more favorable opinion of them.

Not Apologizing
Don't apologize for things, even if you're in the wrong.

Tips
  • Blame someone else, even if it is not their fault. Don't blame people too close to you though cause this can have dire consequences.

• Always make excuses, i.e. "I'm late cause I got held up by someone else, i'll be there soon".

• Avoid saying Sorry

Being a Victim
When someone tries to point something out or say something about your attitude, play the victim.

Tips
  • Don't overuse this method, people will start to get annoyed very easily. You probably know a person who is like this, they will always talk about how life never goes right for them and things like that.

• Mainly use this method for blame reversal. If someone starts to blame you for something, start to play the victim, make them feel bad about what they said, say things like "I try my hardest, but it never seems good enough for you" or "Don't you realize how much that hurts?" even when it isn't your true feelings.

Putting Others Down
Making fun of things like their body, jobs, voice etc.

Tips
  • Hide behind the facade of sarcasm. Though you are being "sarcastic" they will still feel insecure from your comments. You can probably relate to this if someone said something about your appearance then said "haha I was just joking"

Lack of Contact
Not communicating with the person for extended period.

Tips
  • Spend 8-12 hours not contacting the person, you can have a valid reason or you can make a reason up.

• Don't be upset if they do the same to you, a lot of people nowadays like to play a messaging game of "they didn't respond for 2 hours so I wont" even if they saw the message.

• Be sudden. Don't slowly pull away contact, be normal or maybe even excessive in communication then cut it off suddenly for a few days. The idea of this method is to make them ponder while you aren't contacting them. Make them think they did something wrong. Be sure to make a good excuse when you message back , maybe say a relative died or you were changing phone provider.

Not Talking about your Emotions
being emotionally closed off

Tips
  • Don't talk about how you feel with someone, keep them guessing about how you feel. Don't be a dead pan psychotic emotionless person, still talk about emotions sparingly.

Don't offer to help with stuff
If asked to help with something of reasonable effort, don't help

Tips
  • Don't flat out say "No", make a good excuse like you're busy.

• Even smaller things you can "Jokingly Refuse" to help, e.g. if someone asks you to pass something in reach you can be like "My arms are too tired"

Threaten to Break things off
When you want to have more control over the person or want to see how much control you have, threaten to break things off with them.

• This works especially well with people who have abandonment issues, they will absolutely dread this and will do anything in their power to keep you.

• When first trying it out don't say "I think we shouldn't see each other" outright, that only works at later stages when you can gauge if someone will take those threats seriously. Initially, say things like "We don't seem on the same wavelength" or "We always seem to argue", don't directly talk about it at first but elude to it.

• This is really the ultimate test, only start to use this if you know they are addicted to you and can't get enough.

With Who Should I Use This On?

Make sure that you only use this on sexual partners that aren't close to your social circle. You do not want to be ousted as a toxic person in your social circle otherwise you'll get a bad reputation and lose that social circle. Also, go out of your way to be nice to people you aren't sexually attracted to, this will make it seem like you have no ill intentions and make it less believable if somebody called you out for toxic behavior.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Slothcel, Deleted member 19281 and 17 others
Lmfao I do all of this naturally ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
only thing toxic about me is my farts after i eat taco bell, nigga i can clear an entire room with those stank ass farts XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 19281, MegamindCel and 7 others
How can you read this and not hate women? Phuck women for liking terrible human beings. This is why based Men throughout history never gave these psychopaths' any rights. They don't deserve them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, MegamindCel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and zikzog
Imagine acting like psychopath with recessed maxilla and hooked nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 19281 and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and zikzog
nahh

• JFL
Reactions: zikzog
Done

Now what?

• Love it

Many studies have proven time and time again that women don't like the nice and emotionally available guys.

View attachment 1139987

View attachment 1139988

View attachment 1139997

View attachment 1140003

As seen from these studies there doesn't really seem to be a disadvantage to having toxic behaviors, at least for when determining sexual success.

What Makes People Toxic?

Mental Illness
Toxic traits can stem from a form of mental illness. For example, people with anxiety will tend to be more needy and force your partner to show their loyalty to you or people with depressive tendencies may use a victim mentality as a form of toxic behavior (I'm not going after people with mental illnesses here, calm down).

Telling constant lies to make yourself seem like a victim. Being able to lie well and consistently also means you will be much better at hiding your toxic traits or brushing people off if they call you out for being toxic.

Having Dark Triad Traits
  • Narcissism - Lack of empathy means you don't feel bad for your toxic behaviors. Additionally, egotism will mean you see yourself favorably even with toxic traits.
  • Machiavellianism - Higher level of self interest means you'll be more open to the manipulation that comes with toxic behaviors.
  • Psychopathy - Being unemotional, selfish and unremorseful will make you completely numb to the damage your toxic behaviors cause.

Here I will go through traits that you can use to your advantage and tips on doing them.

Being Demanding
Almost forcing the other person to do things for you with a lot of time and effort on their part.

Tips
  • Use the Foot in the door technique. This is a tactic whereby you make someone agree to larger requests by starting off with small and modest requests. For example, you can start off by asking them things like "Hey, pass me that bottle of water" or "Why don't you cook tonight?" make sure you increase the demands slowly, don't go from asking to pass you something to asking for money, you need to make it so it isn't noticeable.

• Demanding stuff from people also is good to build a subconscious rapport with people, namely through the Ben Franklin effect. This is by where a person who has performed a favor for someone will generally have a more favorable opinion of them.

Not Apologizing

Tips
  • Blame someone else, even if it is not their fault. Don't blame people too close to you though cause this can have dire consequences.

• Always make excuses, i.e. "I'm late cause I got held up by someone else, i'll be there soon".

• Avoid saying Sorry

Being a Victim
When someone tries to point something out or say something about your attitude, play the victim.

Tips
  • Don't overuse this method, people will start to get annoyed very easily. You probably know a person who is like this, they will always talk about how life never goes right for them and things like that.

• Mainly use this method for blame reversal. If someone starts to blame you for something, start to play the victim, make them feel bad about what they said, say things like "I try my hardest, but it never seems good enough for you" or "Don't you realize how much that hurts?" even when it isn't your true feelings.

Putting Others Down

Tips
  • Hide behind the facade of sarcasm. Though you are being "sarcastic" they will still feel insecure from your comments. You can probably relate to this if someone said something about your appearance then said "haha I was just joking"

Lack of Contact

Tips
  • Spend 8-12 hours not contacting the person, you can have a valid reason or you can make a reason up.

• Don't be upset if they do the same to you, a lot of people nowadays like to play a messaging game of "they didn't respond for 2 hours so I wont" even if they saw the message.

• Be sudden. Don't slowly pull away contact, be normal or maybe even excessive in communication then cut it off suddenly for a few days. The idea of this method is to make them ponder while you aren't contacting them. Make them think they did something wrong. Be sure to make a good excuse when you message back , maybe say a relative died or you were changing phone provider.

Tips
  • Don't talk about how you feel with someone, keep them guessing about how you feel. Don't be a dead pan psychotic emotionless person, still talk about emotions sparingly.

Tips

• Even smaller things you can "Jokingly Refuse" to help, e.g. if someone asks you to pass something in reach you can be like "My arms are too tired"

When you want to have more control over the person or want to see how much control you have, threaten to break things off with them.

• This works especially well with people who have abandonment issues, they will absolutely dread this and will do anything in their power to keep you.

• When first trying it out don't say "I think we shouldn't see each other" outright, that only works at later stages when you can gauge if someone will take those threats seriously. Initially, say things like "We don't seem on the same wavelength" or "We always seem to argue", don't directly talk about it at first but elude to it.

• This is really the ultimate test, only start to use this if you know they are addicted to you and can't get enough.

Make sure that you only use this on sexual partners that aren't close to your social circle. You do not want to be ousted as a toxic person in your social circle otherwise you'll get a bad reputation and lose that social circle. Also, go out of your way to be nice to people you aren't sexually attracted to, this will make it seem like you have no ill intentions and make it less believable if somebody called you out for toxic behavior.
and a large knife and say marry me

• Love it
Aka how to act Jewish. These behaviors are pathetic nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 19281, n0rthface and 2 others

View attachment 1139987

View attachment 1139988

View attachment 1139997

View attachment 1140003

What Makes People Toxic?

Mental Illness

Having Dark Triad Traits

Being Demanding

Tips

Not Apologizing

Tips

• Avoid saying Sorry

Being a Victim

Tips

Putting Others Down

Tips

Lack of Contact

Tips

Tips

Tips

Spot on

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and zikzog
This only works if you’re 6.25 PSL and even then women wouldn’t like this bc it’s too dark triad for their taste

• +1
Watch @thecel 's videos on loop for 18hrs a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, GripMaxxing and zikzog

View attachment 1139987

View attachment 1139988

View attachment 1139997

View attachment 1140003

What Makes People Toxic?

Mental Illness

Having Dark Triad Traits

Being Demanding

Tips

Not Apologizing

Tips

• Avoid saying Sorry

Being a Victim

Tips

Putting Others Down

Tips

Lack of Contact

Tips

Tips

Tips

im not toxic, toxic is bad

• +1

View attachment 1139987

View attachment 1139988

View attachment 1139997

View attachment 1140003

What Makes People Toxic?

Mental Illness

Having Dark Triad Traits

Being Demanding

Tips

Not Apologizing

Tips

• Avoid saying Sorry

Being a Victim

Tips

Putting Others Down

Tips

Lack of Contact

Tips

Tips

Tips

doesnt matter anyway, i prove that im genetically narcissist, from mother side to father side, hahaha even though im not that evil beside my family

• +1
This only works if you’re 6.25 PSL and even then women wouldn’t like this bc it’s too dark triad for their taste
I agree, you do need a level of attractiveness relevant to the person you use this on but I think you'd be surprised the amount of women that accept this behaviour, I find that each girl has some toxic tolerance. Also certain types of girls are usually more accepting of it. For example.

• Girls without father's - obvious, lack of father figure means they don't have an indicator on what to look for in men.
  • Girls with high paying careers - they tend to work hard and also will work hard for the bad boy cause they think they can "fix" him. Even with above average intelligence women get swayed heavily by their emotions.
  • Girls who complain to their girl-friends - these girls basically just love complaining to their friends about stuff and gossiping so will create their own drama to be the centre of attention.
  • Girls who have guy friends - similar to above but they love the attention from the orbiters.
Theres probably a lot more but that's all I can think of atm.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 13197

I destroy all my mother sentiments from my dead grandfather when he got bipolar mania, i posses all the symtoms since i was a kid and my whole life no one wants to be friend with me cause of my actions, I legit need clinical help, this is not cool op im trying my best to be kind irl so i dont fuck up college cause i fuck up senior highschool because of my doin, i just relieving the urge by being toxic on online games and on my troll social media acc, i regret what i did to my mother but i still dont care about here at all, im just doing it for emotional quotient cause he value me even my whole family dont fucking care about me anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and zikzog
I destroy all my mother sentiments from my dead grandfather when he got bipolar mania, i posses all the symtoms since i was a kid and my whole life no one wants to be friend with me cause of my actions, I legit need clinical help, this is not cool op im trying my best to be kind irl so i dont fuck up college cause i fuck up senior highschool because of my doin, i just relieving the urge by being toxic on online games and on my troll social media acc, i regret what i did to my mother but i still dont care about here at all, im just doing it for emotional quotient cause he value me even my whole family dont fucking care about me anymore
Thats sad man ngl. Hope you get better.
Dark triad guide is jfl

but muh toxic masculinity muh insecure muh small dick

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Congratulations op,you made the most retarded autistic thread on this forum

• WTF
Reactions: thecel