How to begin haremmaxing?

B

Brime

Iron
Alright bros planning on haremmaxing? What're you guides to acquire the bitches and have them be fine with being a third or fourth wife? :)

Be a white chad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Just make them BUST!!!

- Get rich
- Move to Arabistan or Iraq

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, jaw_is_law and Darkthrone
Move out of the West, have a large consistent income, be at least normie tier in looks.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Be a white chad
They still get divorced when the wife find out about cheating, which is pretty serious when you think about it. How delusional do you have to be to think you can get exclusive with a Chad?
Hopefully, it will become socially acceptable for popular men to cheat in the future.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Why bro? I plan on living in like rural Montana where theres basically no one so that they can't be brainwashed
Oh that’s a little different

But they’re all gonna want smartphones.

Once they get on social media (and god forbid dating apps) it’s over

if you want harem be a white Terachad or SEAmaxx

if you want harem be a white Terachad or SEAmaxx
:feelswah:
I'm going to get Yemeni/Somali girls who I could threaten to send back home if they ever try to get in touch with society

This wont work if u broke. So many mouthes to feed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
rotate bitches in and out

start off with 3 in the rotation then get a better looking one and lose one of the 3 rotate and expand to 6-10 bitches

start off with 3 in the rotation then get a better looking one and lose one of the 3 rotate and expand to 6-10 bitches
Is it illegal to have concubines in the US?