How to blend in with normies?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
First facts about myself
MTN. 6ft2 good frame. High IQ. High stoicmax. Emotionally mature.

I'm in a class where most guys are oofy goofy. And 80% is girls.
How do I get on the same level as those oofy goofy when I am mentally a few years more mature. I have no real connection to them. My previous class was the most emotionless one so skipped class and I'm now in a goofymaxxed class.
Being serious all the time destroys the fun they have and thus their connection to me.
I want to blend in (for the first time in my life) but I feel I'm a bit above them. I feel like lowering my standards to fit in just takes away from my personality. Any tips or ideas?

Going to combatsports max soon so I'll be surrounded by HT individuals which will probably help in this regard regardless.

+ they all talk so fast and come off feminine. I'm more of a slow stable guy. Should I keep frame or adjust a bit?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You can't rewire your brain to think like them, but pretending to like the niggerball and TikTok memes is enough to be perceived as normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and spongebob
Just off that you don't seem NT.

What grade are you in? Or how old are you
I'm NT but they seem a bit childish. I'm 3-5 years older than most. I've had a tough life (they say) but I managed it through and now I'm mature even for my own age.
Like today they talked about Spiderman parfum for example.

I'm NT but they seem a bit childish. I'm 3-5 years older than most. I've had a tough life (they say) but I managed it through and now I'm mature even for my own age.
Like today they talked about Spiderman parfum for example.
Look, the truth is that if you don't feel it, you might as well not force yourself or it will end in frustration and discontentment.

You just operate on a different frequency than them, they've probably been hijacked by the TikTok hive mind a long time ago, so there's no use lowering your IQ to their level.

Look, the truth is that if you don't feel it, you might as well not force yourself or it will end in frustration and discontentment.

You just operate on a different frequency than them, they've probably been hijacked by the TikTok hive mind a long time ago, so there's no use lowering your IQ to their level.
I was thinking the same. I will just put the effort on low then, and maintain my frame.
You're right about the frequency, it does feel like lowering my IQ.

Dzięki bracie.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
You can't rewire your brain to think like them, but pretending to like the niggerball and TikTok memes is enough to be perceived as normal.
you’re retarded if you can’t fake your personality

Your life has many parallels to mine.

You should identify and amplify the traits normies mostly associate with you (the ones you can turn into positives).
At times, you will have to put on a performance, if you will (without having to come across as a jester, of course).

For example, I've garnered a reputation as being nonchalant/carefree by normies as of late.
A couple of months ago, when I was supposed to do a group assignment (presentation of some sort) I joined them sitting outside as we were all waiting before we could enter the classroom.
The guy in my group asked me if I was feeling nervous and a girl in my group interjected before I could even answer and said ''Have you ever seen Gargantuan get nervous before?'' The guy responded by saying something along these lines: ''Very occasionally but rarely''

So fast forward to this week, when we had to give presentations again, albeit in a very different setting this time, everyone in my class was getting nervous beforehand (I genuinely wasn't so maybe I'm actually starting to buy into my 'act' jfl) and when I talked to the same guy I mentioned in the previous paragraph, we were again having a conversation about being nervous and whatnot and he told me ''You never seem to get nervous, Gargantuan''
Other classmates of mine went to make similar remarks about it as well later on that day so I've definitely succeeded in amplifying that particular aspect of my personality without having to conform to their terms.

Conversely, if you do something stupid, it can also backfire spectacularly and you will have a negative stigma attached to your name that is very hard to get rid of.
Many years ago (even before I joined this forum, for context), when I wasn't as bright/level-headed as I am now, and was enrolled in a different course.
Here, I got invited to a birthday party by a girl in my class at the time where I messed up badly by drinking too much, eventually blacking out and throwing up all over the place.
To add insult to injury, I cursed a lot as well apparently (not that I can remember any of this stuff myself since I blacked out jfl).

And of course, even when several months had passed after this incident, these normies were all too keen to 'tease' me by making remarks about what had happened on that particular evening, especially sometime later that year when we were about to go out and drink somewhere by saying stuff like ''Oh Gargantuan make sure to not go overboard with drinking this time teehee''

It's a classic normie trait since I encountered the same scenario on another instance, pre-dating this one.
Here, I had also blacked out from drinking too much, with my friends this time.
One of my friends at the time (who turned out to be a back-stabbing rat later on) also constantly poked fun at me for this particular incident even years after it had happened.

So it can really go both ways.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and spongebob
You need lobotomy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314