How to bonesmash correctly? *SERIOUS*

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
My knowledge:
Bonesmashing is not about "breaking" the bone, it is about putting the bone in constant small stresses.
It is about hitting the bone many times with small force, and not hitting few hard times with a hammer
This is what many of us users can't quite comprehend about this method.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions (if someone can answer, it will be briliant :ogre:):
Is swelling a positive sign of stressing the bone enough?

And,
How long does it take to see 1 cm growth?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags (people who supposivly have experience in this topic):
@Dr. Bruh @curlyheadjames @bonesmasher

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3208477 IMG 20220917 014252 1 1

• +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 5'7 zoomer
You have to bonesmash till it swells a bit. Swelling causes more blood to go to the tissue, and therefore more testosterone. Activates androgen receptors, plus its growth will be aided by the mechanical stress you put on the bone.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i bonesmash for 3 hours everyday

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 21044
You have to bonesmash till it swells a bit. Swelling causes more blood to go to the tissue, and therefore more testosterone. Activates androgen receptors, plus its growth will be aided by the mechanical stress you put on the bone.
Are you for real or trolling?

So swelling causes bone growth?

That’s an unrealistic result.
If the bone actually grows forward, than in theory it will be realistic.

When you are making a statement like that, actually put logic and evidence to your claim. Nobody cares without source

You have to hit hard low force causes bone loss.
Nothing will cause bone loss unless you are on a calorie-deficient diet, and even then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
If the bone actually grows forward, than in theory it will be realistic.
Bone can grow in response to mechanical forces. That is known. By how much under specific circumstances is speculative. A bone cannot grow by a large margin under normal circumstances. Acromegaly and extreme injuries or infections can cause massive bone growth yes, but even if a cm is “possible”, that doesn’t mean you can feasibly achieve that by hitting yourself with moderate force 20 minutes or so a day. Remember that your skin’s health is the limiting factor.
When you are making a statement like that, actually put logic and evidence to your claim. Nobody cares without source
I’ve bonesmashed for around a year total, 2-3 times a week for 10-40 minutes in a day. I definitely haven’t seen any results that were a cm or more. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I highly doubt you will ever get a cm. If it was that powerful, then that would a huge, huge deal.

You have to hit hard low force causes bone loss.
That’s outrageously false. This is the most low-IQ rumor I’ve heard JFL. The graph is in NO WAY indicating that in the slightest. Scrutinize the graph for a while, and pay extra attention to the labels along the “y-axis”. I can explain myself if don’t see what I mean.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
That’s outrageously false. This is the most low-IQ rumor I’ve heard JFL. The graph is in NO WAY indicating that in the slightest. Scrutinize the graph for a while, and pay extra attention to the labels along the “y-axis”. I can explain myself if don’t see what I mean.
Pressure. Some multiple of pascal. Low pressure results in bone loss. Obviously i suppose added to atmospheric pressure.

Bone can grow in response to mechanical forces. That is known. By how much under specific circumstances is speculative. A bone cannot grow by a large margin under normal circumstances. Acromegaly and extreme injuries or infections can cause massive bone growth yes, but even if a cm is “possible”, that doesn’t mean you can feasibly achieve that by hitting yourself with moderate force 20 minutes or so a day. Remember that your skin’s health is the limiting factor.

I’ve bonesmashed for around a year total, 2-3 times a week for 10-40 minutes in a day. I definitely haven’t seen any results that were a cm or more. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I highly doubt you will ever get a cm. If it was that powerful, then that would a huge, huge deal.
Is 5 min once a week in cheekbones only not enough?

No the curve isn't linear.
I still for some reason can't agree to your points.
Since you have been doing bonesmashing for a while (I assume), you must have soem results?
Please share a before-and-after pictures to demostrate your agrument properly.
And speaking of diagrams, it can be easily faked.

Hitting with low force = bone loss.
what qualifies as low force? i tried bonesmashing chin and hit it semi-hard. i got swollen after about 10 reps times 2 and it hurt quite a bit. is that hard enough you reckon?

i used the end of a dumbell/small barbell and hit in three areas across the chin.

what qualifies as low force? i tried bonesmashing chin and hit it semi-hard. i got swollen after about 10 reps times 2 and it hurt quite a bit. is that hard enough you reckon?

i used the end of a dumbell/small barbell and hit in three areas across the chin.
If you get swelling it's not low force.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
The surface area is very small when bonesmashing. Few mm2. You can easily hit with 10kg of force.
wayyy too much, 25 newtons is 2.5 kg, it depends on what your hitting with, since things with small surface area will multiply the force and larger will divide it , we have to do wone ohysics to work it out

wayyy too much, 25 newtons is 2.5 kg, it depends on what your hitting with, since things with small surface area will multiply the force and larger will divide it , we have to do wone ohysics to work it out
Humans can punch with up to 200kg of force. Hitting with a hammer with 10kg/100N is possible and the area of contact between the hammer and bone is super small.

it's true, the past month I've been putting a bunch of pressure on my gonions and they've definitely become more flared since it went from being flat to being sharp and pointy towards the edge, and it visually looks much wider than before