How to boost testosterone like never before (What they don’t tell you)

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
What is testosterone?

Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and androgen in males. In humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as tested and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. It is associated with increased aggression, sex drive, dominance, courtship display, and a wide range of behavioral characteristics.

Signs of low testosterone:

- Reduced sex drive
- Loss of muscle bulk
- Fat gain
- Fatigue
- Being a pussy
- Depression
- Less body and facial hair

- Weak bones

I have made a tier list to show which things
boost T the most:

Major:Sunlight, Healthy fats, Good sleep, Cortisol control, Pumping Iron, Getting under 14% body fat. Zinc
Goated:HIT, Creatine Intake, Adequate intake of protein, Ginseng, Ashwaghandha, Magnesium, Avoid contact with Xenoestrogens
Good:Boron, Dopamine detox, Semen retention, dieting, cold showers, Caffeine intake
Meh:Tongkat Ali, Garlic and honey, Nicotine, Ball tanning, Horny goat weed, red light therapy
Not enough sufficient studies:Icing balls, Turkesterone, Overtraining

Summary: Most of the facts you see when it comes to increasing testosterone might not be backed up by real science instead of broscience which is bs.

Facts: A high protein intake lowers testosterone ✅
Cold showers decrease testosterone by 10%✅
Fixing micronutrient deficiencies maintains normal testosterone ✅

Myths:
I need to workout harder to boost T. Reality: Overtraining puts extra stress on your balls.

Cold showers cause a boost in T. Reality: Hormone cortisol (stress hormone) gets released during an ice plunge which can affect testosterone levels.

Summary:

Just fix your diet, get 7-9 hours of sleep, go gym frequently and clap cheecks.

IMG 6906

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, poopyballs911, future_darktriad000 and 2 others
What is testosterone?

Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and androgen in males. In humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as tested and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. It is associated with increased aggression, sex drive, dominance, courtship display, and a wide range of behavioral characteristics.

- Reduced sex drive
- Loss of muscle bulk
- Fat gain
- Fatigue
- Being a pussy
- Depression

- Weak bones

boost T the most:

Major:Sunlight, Healthy fats, Good sleep, Cortisol control, Pumping Iron, Getting under 14% body fat. Zinc
Goated:HIT, Creatine Intake, Adequate intake of protein, Ginseng, Ashwaghandha, Magnesium, Avoid contact with Xenoestrogens
Good:Boron, Dopamine detox, Semen retention, dieting, cold showers, Caffeine intake
Meh:Tongkat Ali, Garlic and honey, Nicotine, Ball tanning, Horny goat weed, red light therapy

Summary: Most of the facts you see when it comes to increasing testosterone might not be backed up by real science instead of broscience which is bs.

Myths:
I need to workout harder to boost T. Reality: Overtraining puts extra stress on your balls.

Cold showers cause a boost in T. Reality: Hormone cortisol (stress hormone) gets released during an ice plunge which can affect testosterone levels.

Summary:

View attachment 2803271
elab more on cold showers, rest is based

That's such a cope

elab more on cold showers, rest is based
A 2007 study suggests that brief exposure to cold temperature actually decreases testosterone levels in your blood.

A 2007 study suggests that brief exposure to cold temperature actually decreases testosterone levels in your blood.

2007 and .gov site. Rlly nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, joaotorri, EzikoIsHere and 3 others
2007 and .gov site. Rlly nigga?
That’s the only study done experimenting temperature effects on T.

I mean so what if it is a 2007 study tho?

Just take test :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: melon6329, Dexta and Gigatyrone69
That’s the only study done experimenting temperature effects on T.

I mean so what if it is a 2007 study tho?
outdated and government=jews. Just trust ur instinct, cold exposure= test

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
What is testosterone?

- Reduced sex drive
- Loss of muscle bulk
- Fat gain
- Fatigue
- Being a pussy
- Depression

- Weak bones

boost T the most:

Myths:

Summary:

View attachment 2803271
omw to ice my balls to grow my bones

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan
What is testosterone?

- Reduced sex drive
- Loss of muscle bulk
- Fat gain
- Fatigue
- Being a pussy
- Depression

- Weak bones

boost T the most:

Myths:

Summary:

View attachment 2803271

• JFL
outdated and government=jews. Just trust ur instinct, cold exposure= test
Fine is there actually a studying showing cold exposure increases T? I can’t seem to find it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan
What the fuck are you talking about please don’t make me ignore you:feelskek:
Chad eats snacks full of seed oils, estrogens, and red 40, Chad sleeps like 5 hours a day, Chad drinks and does coke on weekends, and is still a high t mogger. Meanwhile incel eats some weird ass raw diet and avoids all sorts of toxins, sleeps 10+ hours a day, takes weird ass supplements and does all the other weird shit like that, and still has 1/4 of Chads testosterone. It's all genetics. You're either blessed with nice balls or you take shit like clomid or pin t to have high t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, yen, PseduoAryan and 3 others
Chad eats snacks full of seed oils, estrogens, and red 40, Chad sleeps like 5 hours a day, Chad drinks and does coke on weekends, and is still a high t mogger. Meanwhile incel eats some weird ass raw diet and avoids all sorts of toxins, sleeps 10+ hours a day, takes weird ass supplements and does all the other weird shit like that, and still has 1/4 of Chads testosterone. It's all genetics. You're either blessed with nice balls or you take shit like clomid or pin t to have high t
I think this explains it:

IMG 6935

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
New scientific data also shows that watching this video 10 times a day increases testosterone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: melon6329, zae, Gigatyrone69 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing
team3dalpha shit innit

• +1
ⓘ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮

Probably short term.....

Good and simple thread. Bookmarked this shi

Good thread.

Cortisol control - would you suggest cutting out caffeine / coffee?

I find that to be the biggest cortisol issue for most people (assuming their not in the military or something intense)

ⓘ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮
Go back to instagram faggot

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseduoAryan
Should've added eggs into the major part, some guy boosted his testosterone from 300 to 850 in a week from eating 10 eggs a day

Should've added eggs into the major part, some guy boosted his testosterone from 300 to 850 in a week from eating 10 eggs a day
Mirin blood pressure and cholesterol