How to bring out eyelashes

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
How can I bring out my eyelashes and make women notice them from afar. I think that is my best feature unfortunately and I have to make due with what I have.

I don't want to hear stupid talk about castor oil,Jewish latisse ,and eye curler.

My eyelashes are longer than everyone on this
forum. They can only really see my eyelashes when I'm up close and it's hard to get that close if your ugly.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: grooxx and FutureSlayer
How can I bring out my eyelashes and make women notice them from afar. I think that is my best feature unfortunately and I have to make due with what I have.

I don't want to hear stupid talk about castor oil,Jewish latisse ,and eye curler.

My eyelashes are longer than everyone on thisView attachment 2121132 forum. They can only really see my eyelashes when I'm up close and it's hard to get that close if your ugly.
use eyelash curler

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Oral Minoxidil, would help with your eyebrows as well.

5 mg dose works for almost everybody but you want to space your dose out to avoid having too high blood concentration of minoxidil sulfate which can lead to heart sides.

So you’d rather take either a 2.5 mg dose twice a day or if you want to be extra safe you take a 1.25 mg dose 4 times a day spaced out to every 4 hours

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
Use eye lash curler and take a proper photo from behind and then send it by zooming it in
It is getting brutally lens distorted and you literally look like a truecel - ape in this

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf

5 mg dose works for almost everybody but you want to space your dose out to avoid having too high blood concentration of minoxidil sulfate which can lead to heart sides.

So you’d rather take either a 2.5 mg dose twice a day or if you want to be extra safe you take a 1.25 mg dose 4 times a day spaced out to every 4 hours
Hasnt worked for me of course
Csgo banging table

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Hasnt worked for me of course
View attachment 2122994
How long have you been on it? Hairloss treatments take forever to start working so just give it atleast 4 to 6 months. I’m going to a Derma soon because my hair density is approaching subhuman tier and I’m assuming it’s because of health reasons, I’m hoping stress didn’t trigger an autoimmune condition

How long have you been on it? Hairloss treatments take forever to start working so just give it atleast 4 to 6 months. I’m going to a Derma soon because my hair density is approaching subhuman tier and I’m assuming it’s because of health reasons, I’m hoping stress didn’t trigger an autoimmune condition
7 weeks now. I havent gotten any eyelash or hairline gains (which is what I want), but im gorwing hair on my fucking forhead, fuck me
If your hair density has gotten worse all over your head its not MPB, if its just temples and crown its deff is

• +1
7 weeks now. I havent gotten any eyelash or hairline gains (which is what I want), but im gorwing hair on my fucking forhead, fuck me
If your hair density has gotten worse all over your head its not MPB, if its just temples and crown its deff is
It depends it could still be a rare form of MPB named DUPA which is what I’m worried about.

If it’s just Telogen Efflivum or Diffuse alopecia Areta I’ll be happy because atleast I know the hair will come back eventually. But yeah it’s density loss everywhere

I haven’t started the Oral Min yet but I believe I’ll respond really well to it since I have big patches of small hairs on my temples and below my hairline so if the Min makes them grow I’ll get a NW0

Probably going to stay on fin until GT20029 or HM115 is out.

But stick to the oral min for atleast a few more weeks, if it’s growing hair on your forehead it’ll eventually grow your hairline as well

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Use eye lash curler and take a proper photo from behind and then send it by zooming it in
It is getting brutally lens distorted and you literally look like a truecel - ape in this
Im not a pussy boi like crying and worrying about photo frauding. 6'3 and still a pussy. I turn on the camera and send the 1st photo. That's why you get no bitches irl.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and 5.5psl

My eyelashes are long enough.

Not taking jew demon chemicals.

I already have breathing problems and heart palpations I think I'll pass on something that can cause heart problems.

• Hmm...

My eyelashes are longer than everyone on thisView attachment 2121132 forum. They can only really see my eyelashes when I'm up close and it's hard to get that close if your ugly.
For anyone thinking of responding to this thread please read. I'm asking about what techniques to show your eyelashes. My eyelashes are already mogger. It's just that women can only see them when I'm up close and then they go out you have really nice lashes . I'm asking techniques to trick foids into noticing.

For anyone thinking of responding to this thread please read. I'm asking about what techniques to show your eyelashes. My eyelashes are already mogger. It's just that women can only see them when I'm up close and then they go out you have really nice lashes . I'm asking techniques to trick foids into noticing.
Best way is to create contrast so you either wanna lighten your skin or darken your eyelashes

Best way is to create contrast so you either wanna lighten your skin or darken your eyelashes
I can't lighten my skin, so how do you darken eyelashes. And is there any sides like eyelashes falling out

I can't lighten my skin, so how do you darken eyelashes. And is there any sides like eyelashes falling out
You can use an eyelash dye or mascara but if you overdo it you might look like a faggot

eyelash curler is really effective. But otherwise just dye them very dark alternatively use clear mascara