How to build a better butt?

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Any idea how to build a better butt? I've been doing 50 squats a day and it hasn't helped much.

• JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Mrinfinityx and Xangsane
50 squats a day without weights is a ridiculous number for making any change in appearance. It’s great for your health but you are not gonna change the appearance of your butt with that.

gay

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AuGoldRum and extremchange628181
ur better off squatting til failure

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
why do you want to butt?

Apperantly men build butts easier with squating then women, while women build better quads. Just keep squating but with weights until you feel like youre about to die. Thats how i got my crazy ass looks kinda goofy without suficient hamstrings.

• +1
Reactions: charizy and Xangsane
Do a BBL, you'll end up like KK

sexy kim kardashian GIF

50 squats a day without weights is a ridiculous number for making any change in appearance. It’s great for your health but you are not gonna change the appearance of your butt with that.
Apperantly men build butts easier with squating then women, while women build better quads. Just keep squating but with weights until you feel like youre about to die. Thats how i got my crazy ass looks kinda goofy without suficient hamstrings.
How heavy the weights if I can ask?

deadlifts
Any idea how to build a better butt? I've been doing 50 squats a day and it hasn't helped much.
Here's me who hates the appearance of my butt and often hide it with oversized or baggy jackets or shirts.

Here's me who hates the appearance of my butt and often hide it with oversized or baggy jackets or shirts.
Same thats why I dont workout legs only do cycling for 'leg' day

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Could y'all stop joking around and answer my questions please.
I'm serious. Don't get a big butt or you'll want to hide it all the time. You also might get hit on by gays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
I'm serious. Don't get a big butt or you'll want to hide it all the time. You also might get hit on by gays
Could you just answer the fucking question please

Get fucked by aboriginals for gluteous mediales hypertrophy

I want to know this too
Trannys loves a good looking butt
Such a halo for slaying trannys :love: :love: :love:

Are your quads or glutes too weak after doing 50 bodyweight squats that you can't do them anymore? Then its not enough.

You need to join a gym and get under a barbell. Smith machine is safer but it will still build your quads and glutes.

Here's my glute routine at the gym. I didn't include the quad, hamstring and calves stuff.

Lower A
Barbell Conventional Deadlift 2x5+ 1-2 RIR
Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squats 3x8-12 1-2 RIR
Leg Press (high, wide, toes pointed out foot stance like you're a loose whore) 3x8-12 1-2 RIR

Lower B
Smith Machine Squat 3x8-12 failure maybe okay (you need to have the energy to control the barbell up or down one rung and lock the safety before exiting)
Barbell Romanian Deadlifts 3x6-8 1-2 RIR
Leg Press (high, wide, toes pointed out foot stance like you're a loose whore) 3x8-12 1-2 RIR

You need to do warm-up sets for sure for deadlifts and smith/barbell squats or else you will get rekt'd eventually.

You have to train in proximity to failure or else you won't grow. 1-2 reps in reserve max.

Don't join Planet Fitness. You won't make many gains there. God forbid if you grunt or drop a weight when pushing yourself to failure. They will sound the lunk alarm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio and Xangsane
Are your quads or glutes too weak after doing 50 bodyweight squats that you can't do them anymore? Then its not enough.

You need to join a gym and get under a barbell. Smith machine is safer but it will still build your quads and glutes.

Here's my glute routine at the gym. I didn't include the quad, hamstring and calves stuff.

Lower A

Lower B
Smith Machine Squat 3x8-12 failure maybe okay (you need to have the energy to control the barbell up or down one rung and lock the safety before exiting)

You need to do warm-up sets for sure for deadlifts and smith/barbell squats or else you will get rekt'd eventually.

You have to train in proximity to failure or else you won't grow. 1-2 reps in reserve max.

Don't join Planet Fitness. You won't make many gains there. God forbid if you grunt or drop a weight when pushing yourself to failure. They will sound the lunk alarm.
Is this too much?

Lower A

Lower B

mirin routine