How to build knowledge about looks?

K

krasavchik

slay stacys love titties
I'm tired of shitposting, I want to build actual knowledge in human attractiveness, I've been lurking here since June 2023 and I still have almost the same understanding of looks as before. I've seen a good thread about eye area, where it covered mostly everything, canthuses, PCT/NCT, infraorbital, canthoplasty, canthopexy, PFL, and even blepheroplasties and eye decompression but eyes are neither beginning nor ending, It's like starting school in 6th grade. I want to actually know about bones, about surgeries, about proportions. That is why I am here as I was not bad looking even before joining .org so building knowledge is my goal. I know that there are tons of threads about it but it's kind of weird to learn shit about maxilla and then penis within the same day. Is there any guide? I understand hate and shit I'm going to get because of this post but fuck it. Worst thread I've posted so far.

Download notepad++, create 5-6 different tabs, one for skincare, hair, gym, etc etc you get the point. Enough information on the internet and this forum to softmaxx to the limit.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Download notepad++, create 5-6 different tabs, one for skincare, hair, gym, etc etc you get the point. Enough information on the internet and this forum to softmaxx to the limit.
What about hardmaxxing? What about information that won't even help you to softmaxx like knowing what canthus or palpebral fissure length is? I want to have more knowledge in shit like: bone structure,how hormones affect looks, how inner part of your lower lip is called in latin. I even want to know some shit like what will happen if you will chew with premorals, that's question you won't hear in your whole fucking life but I want to know answer to such unimportant questions. Ik it's bs but I just want it, that's why I'm here.

js get k shami mogwarts guide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
Lol at people having to forcefully learn it instead of it becoming a hyperfixation

Take basic/highschool biology book as the base, learn about bones of face, then go higher and learn about other things