How To Bulk Without Being Bloated

Fusionxz

Fusionxz

Don't be a free agent in life
Bulking sucks ass cause it bloats your face but I'm tired of being a twink so how can I bulk without gaining too much facial fat and being a bloatfag

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and T50gandycel
Keep your calories to 15% above maintenance. Eat whole foods, only consume sodium prior to training otherwise limit your salt consumption to decrease water retention. Consume your body weight in protein ex 150 pounds 150 grams of protein per day

• +1
Reactions: HealthBrahhh, Fusionxz and RealNinja
Keep your calories to 15% above maintenance. Eat whole foods, only consume sodium prior to training otherwise limit your salt consumption to decrease water retention. Consume your body weight in protein ex 150 pounds 150 grams of protein per day
are mass gainers good

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and T50gandycel
are mass gainers good
It depends if you find it really hard to eat above maintenance with regular food than yes I’d recommend it.but if you can eat above maintenance while eating normal food then there’s no need, it’s just gonna lead to excess fat gain.

Bulk slower. I gain 2 lbs per month maximum so I'm not getting fat even if I bulk for a year from a lean starting point.

Bulking sucks ass cause it bloats your face but I'm tired of being a twink so how can I bulk without gaining too much facial fat and being a bloatfag
Hyperplasia method combine aajonus vonderplanitz diet or other raw food version

Hyperplasia method combine aajonus vonderplanitz diet or other raw food version
hyperplasia doesn't exist in humans dumbass what are your rambling

for the question: don't make the surplus too big and stop being autistic (more muscle = more dominance,, and you absoulutly want that)

Last edited:

for the question: don't make the surplus too big and stop being autistic (more muscle = more dominance,, and you absoulutly want that)
Why do you think hyperplasia does not exist in humans?

🤦‍♂️im doing about 50 times hyperplasia in my life so gains are permament i growed more muscle cells but before my genes was below average now is little higher than average now im doing method to make all cells bigger