How to buy aromasin?

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
Where can I get legit aromasin? I was looking online for sources what they all require prescription, even then they're extremely pricey, like 200$ per 30 tablets. So there is no way this one is legit:

If not, does anyone know how to fake a prescription if that's even possible? Or even better does anyone know someone who has breast cancer?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Where can I get legit aromasin? I was looking online for sources what they all require prescription, even then they're extremely pricey, like 200$ per 30 tablets. So there is no way this one is legit:

If not, does anyone know how to fake a prescription if that's even possible? Or even better does anyone know someone who has breast cancer?
just have breast cancer theory:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Chadullahlite
Idk I just go to the pharmacy store in my town and buy whatever I want without a prescription. Maybe if u are a gymmaxed low trust ogre it may work out for you

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Idk I just go to the pharmacy store in my town and buy whatever I want without a prescription. Maybe if u are a gymmaxed low trust ogre it may work out for you
can you buy me some and ship it to me? I'm not joking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alex_21DM and Growth Plate
which country do you live in?

• So Sad
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadullahlite
I read that shit causes breast cancer best to avoid, not worth risking your health for a slim chance to get taller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Bitchwhipper2 and Chadullahlite
I read that shit causes breast cancer best to avoid, not worth risking your health for a slim chance to get taller.
I would risk anything to get taller, I don't get a fuck about cancer anyway

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Piratecel
Used as a breastcancer medication tho :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, untouchable_coper, Alex_21DM and 2 others
dragonordnance.com

• Love it
You talk like that now kid, but when you realize your body is fucked up your gonna regret it.
You're not gonna fuck yourself up from taking something for a couple of years. Bodybuilders take the same and more shit for decades, and most of them are doing fine. It's true that some of them will get heart and other health problems, but they abuse that shit for decades as I said. Height is extremely crucial. Every inch matters. On the contrary, when you grow up you'll regret not heightmaxxing when young.
I don't know you, but you're either a manlet that doesn't want people to grow so you would feel better about yourself, or a tall faggot, which in that case you should STFU and let manlets like me cope :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827, Piratecel and 2 others
jfl at these replies

• JFL
You talk like that now kid, but when you realize your body is fucked up your gonna regret it.
shut the fuck up, you don't know shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Piratecel and Chadullahlite
No one below 5'10" has a "body" and their lives are pointless mistakes

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Chadullahlite

• Hmm...
You cant.

Bought aromasin 5 times so far and gotten bunk every single time

• So Sad
What happened?
Scammed twice by different steroidlabs on napsgear.org :feelsrope:

Then bought from some niggerfaggot with "good rep" on this forum. Deleted his account and never got my package:feelsrope:

Then bought off expresspct. But expresspct got raided by the feds. :feelsrope:

Now I bought from brainlabz and have been on it for a week and have had 0 effects whatsoever. :feelsrope:

Gonna try from buydeus.com one last time :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18052 and Chadullahlite

Then bought from some niggerfaggot with "good rep" on this forum. Deleted his account and never got my package:feelsrope:

Now I bought from brainlabz and have been on it for a week and have had 0 effects whatsoever. :feelsrope:

How old are you? and how tall?

I bought 10grams of aromasin and i can sell you some.
I have a stack of roids/ancillaries for years of cycles.

Last edited:

Deus has legit shit, their TE gave me PIP, their TP was fine, what happened with expresspct are they still operating?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
i posted a source, purplepandalabs

i doubt you'll buy any either way tbh

Deus has legit shit, their TE gave me PIP, their TP was fine, what happened with expresspct are they still operating?
Expresspct got fucked hard by the feds.

Owners are currently sitting in court getting their asses fucked

• JFL

This is a joke, right?

"napsgear" "brainlabz"
most fake sounding companies you chosen

Brb buying year worth of aromasin from swolecompoundz.net

Did you even check r/sarmsourcetalk, searched looksmax, youtube and/or steroid forums to confirm the validity of the companies?

Amino Asylum sent Anastrozole instead of Exemestane before. If a teen were to take that and got off for a couple days since they needed money for another bottle, their growth plates would just fuse via giga estrogen rebound. Brutal

Expresspct and buy deus are the only ones you mentioned that are decent afaik.

Have you thought of American Research Lab?

Moreover, imagine trusting psl members

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics
This is a joke, right?

"napsgear" "brainlabz"
most fake sounding companies you chosen

Brb buying year worth of aromasin from swolecompoundz.net

Did you even check r/sarmsourcetalk, searched looksmax, youtube and/or steroid forums to confirm the validity of the companies?

Amino Asylum sent Anastrozole instead of Exemestane before. If a teen were to take that and got off for a couple days since they needed money for another bottle, their growth plates would just fuse via giga estrogen rebound. Brutal

Expresspct and buy deus are the only ones you mentioned that are decent afaik.

Have you thought of American Research Lab?

Moreover, imagine trusting psl members
Got all my sources from sarmssourcetalk and steroid forums.

Napsgear.org was the biggest site on eroids.com, and Ive only seen good about brainlabz on r/sarmssourcetalk

Idk why my luck is truecel

• JFL
18, and have grown 0.7cm in the last 5 months.

A lil over 5'8
Unfair, my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 6'0 and I've been 5'7 since 14.5 or 15.5, and I wasn't an early bloomer and was underweight and lean so my estrogen should've been low. 16.5 rn and I forgot how it was like to grow

• So Sad
Got all my sources from sarmssourcetalk and steroid forums.

Napsgear.org was the biggest site on eroids.com, and Ive only seen good about brainlabz on r/sarmssourcetalk

Idk why my luck is truecel
I think sarmsourcetalk posts mostly consist of people that work for steroid companies to shill their stuff tbh

• +1
  • +1
Expresspct got fucked hard by the feds.

Owners are currently sitting in court getting their asses fucked
So where to buy cheap medicines from india+roids in the same order?

• Hmm...
So where to buy cheap medicines from india+roids in the same order?
Had I known, I wouldnt have been fucked 5 different times by 5 different sources

Lol,that site is safe.

@Kenshiro bought from them and it's 100% ok.

I have another source

what country you in