How to buy crypto under 18

Frankie

Frankie

Iron
Is there any way to buy shit with crypto underage. Not into the whole crypto shit but i need to buy something with crypto but i dont really have the option of using some older persons binance or other crypto service account or getting them to verify for me. Any options?

or maybe any sites that only have you ID verify with a picture of the ID and not with a picture of the person with the ID holding the ID next to their face.

You can probably buy Monero anonymously

• Hmm...
Reactions: Frankie
Nope not a single way

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Frankie
There are these anonymous bitcoin atms in some cities, decentralized exchanges with in person buying, some services to exchange Amazon gift cards for bitcoin

you're late to the party brudda

Make a wallet and pay a 18yo dude to send you cryptos on it

Mine crypto and then exchange it on a DEX, that’s the only way you could get crypto as a minor tbh.

You can probably buy Monero anonymously
Nope not a single way
switchere
There are these anonymous bitcoin atms in some cities, decentralized exchanges with in person buying, some services to exchange Amazon gift cards for bitcoin
you're late to the party brudda
Make a wallet and pay a 18yo dude to send you cryptos on it
Mine crypto and then exchange it on a DEX, that’s the only way you could get crypto as a minor tbh.
found a solution. Usually all crypto services need you to selfie verify but coinbase only requires you to show front and back of ur ID. So i just stole my dads ID like a chad :ROFLMAO:
now i dont have to rely on other ppl for crypto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6128 and teenmax
found a solution. Usually all crypto services need you to selfie verify but coinbase only requires you to show front and back of ur ID. So i just stole my dads ID like a chad :ROFLMAO:
Based

• +1
in parents name obivvosuly

• +1
Coinbase is a shitty exchange bro

niggy its the only available exchange if ur under 18, u shithead, ru dyslexic or sumn. all other exchanges require selfie id
So does coinbase u troglodyte

Is there any way to buy shit with crypto underage. Not into the whole crypto shit but i need to buy something with crypto but i dont really have the option of using some older persons binance or other crypto service account or getting them to verify for me. Any options?
Find a middleman to buy it for you litteraly every exchange requires a form of id. Although you should probably find someone you know irl because otherwise you'll get scammed.

Find a middleman to buy it for you litteraly every exchange requires a form of id. Although you should probably find someone you know irl because otherwise you'll get scammed.
can u guys even read :(

not it doesnt??? that was the whole point of this post u actual neanderthal
niggy its the only available exchange if ur under 18, u shithead, ru dyslexic or sumn. all other exchanges require selfie id
???

• JFL