how to bypass tinder bans (guide)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
We will be using Crane jailbreak tweak, which spoofs device IDs through app "containers" (you can have multiple accounts etc. per application). Also has separate iCloud Keychains which is very very cool. It is paid so I will provide the repo (HackYouriPhone.org) to install cracked version.

How to add HackYouriPhone Repo to Cydia or Sileo

Add to Cydia

1. Open Cydia

2. Tap on Sources
3. Tap on Edit and on Add
4. Type: http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
5. Tap on Add Sources and Add Anyway

Add to Sileo

1. Open Sileo
2. Tap on Sources
3. Tap on +
4. Type: https://repo.hackyouriphone.org
5. Tap on I accept the risks, continue and Continue*

Search "Crane" tweak (I have version 1.1.3-5 installed), and then install.

Respring if needed. Head to Settings app.

Then scroll down below Camera, Game Center, and click on Crane.

Make sure Application Shortcuts Enabled is on, Inject in Safe Mode is also on for me.

Go to Applications in Crane settings, click Tinder or whatever dating app you use, add a new container and set it to active container.

Make sure to enable Container Protection.

Restart your modem for a new IP address if you are on a dynamic IP (most people are).

Now you can open Tinder under the container (long press the app as if you would drag or delete it and select container if it is there).

For phone verification I recommend google voice

Use DIFFERENT photos on each account, yes you can edit your good photos and adjust angle by a bit, crop a bit, change lighting - algorithm will pick it up as a different photo I think.

For birthday put your date back or forward one or two days. I have had to verify selfie again but with the device spoofing via Crane I haven't had any issues!

You can use Apps Manager and iCleaner Pro (both are jailbreak apps) to clean any traces that may be left behind but I think Crane probably deals with them anyways - but you can never be too safe!

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 8771, rand anon and 2 others
Putting the pajeet superpower of being a tech-savvy guy to good use, I see.

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
@Blackgymmax might find this useful for his tinder experiments

I'd like more of a way to not be banned and still get to say funny shit than bypassing an IP ban (which is what Im assuming this thread is about)

not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I'd like more of a way to not be banned and still get to say funny shit than bypassing an IP ban (which is what Im assuming this thread is about)
how u gonna double ur font size, bold it and still be invisible

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
How do I change my tinder location for experiments? Tried vpns, spoofing, fake gps and neither work

Fuckin kikes and their tinder premium man

Mirin the effort mate

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
How do I change my tinder location for experiments? Tried vpns, spoofing, fake gps and neither work

i dont think its possible, Tinder doesn't detect ur location thru IP only, multiple factors come into play.
Best bet is to pay up probs

vpns work on pc

i dont think its possible, Tinder doesn't detect ur location thru IP only, multiple factors come into play.
Best bet is to pay up probs
if you are on tinder on pc they can only use ip from my experience atleast

if you are on tinder on pc they can only use ip from my experience atleast
i have tried bunch of vpns but they dont work.
The only VPN that seems to work is ExpressVPN and they are hella expensive

I wish I understood this but it’s too complicated