THE HETEROCHROMIA GUIDE ( EYE LIGHTENING / DARKENING )

THREAD THEME SONG/ESSENTIAL

straight to the point, this is how to darken one of your eyes, while lightening the other one

do know, darkening will be easier and happen faster, such is not surprising if you know basic biology

without further ado....

LIGHTENING MIXING/RATIO -

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
70% STERILE EYEWASH WATER
10% DMSO

tbh its very hard to mix things at such a small quantity (eyedropper), i personally eyeball it usually i dont measure anything, the other formula i use needles to fill, but this one you have do the best you can
be conservative with your first batch too as to not cause discomfort, but they are supposed to hurt. they should sting every time.

THESE ARE HARSH BLEACHING CHEMICALS I AM NOT RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY SUBHUMANS LOSS OF SIGHT OF VISION

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

7.5% MELANOTAN 1 (COMPOSED BY DILUTING THE INITIAL VIAL OF MT2 WITH STANDARD BAC WATER, 1ML PER MILIGRAM, SO FILL WITH 3ML IF THERES 3MG TOTAL IN YOUR VIAL)
10% DMSO
82.5% STERILE EYEWASH WATER

on this im drawing the premixed melanotan into the eyedropper, and filling in the rest with a needle as well, easy to make it precise on this side,

if you cant reach into the eyewash container, just pour some in the lid and draw it from there.

10-15 lightening drops per day, ive gone as high as 60 before with no issue the next day. push it as far as you can

darkening drops: 1 in the morning one at night, it may dialate your pupil temporarily, if so just do it at night only,

im low inhib asf so to speed up the darkening process i directly put a high intensity UV flashlight (for drying glue) in my left eye

I feel as though fasting is good for this, sounds unrelated but ive noticed the periods in which my diet is locked in or im not eating any carbs i seem to get faster results, id guage the neccesity of your body to
use its own cells for fuel in these periods can increase the rate of turnover generally, and across the board, thus allowing changes to occur at an accelerated rate

stare at a flashlight fasted ! (unironically i do this not a greycel trap)

however another warning, do that at night too, it will definitely dilate your pupil and might scare you

( i use a random flashlight i dont even know what it is, high intensity tho uv and said its used for drying glue on amazon

i do like 10-15 mins direct per day

also 2000mg vitamin C, 1500mg glutathione extract, and L-cysteine 2 pills(i forgot dose jfl sum like dat), all nightly before bed. with plenty of water.

3 months would be a reasonable time in which you'll see a huge difference, but you have to understand both outcomes will be similar to your current eye color, and generally hard to be discernably different in public,

it should take 6 months before they are distinct in public.

This is fucking cope
When will people stop the eye lightening cope

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and FBl

straight to the point, this is how to darken one of your eyes, while lightening the other one

do know, darkening will be easier and happen faster, such is not surprising if you know basic biology

without further ado....

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO

tbh its very hard to mix things at such a small quantity (eyedropper), i personally eyeball it usually i dont measure anything, the other formula i use needles to fill, but this one you have do the best you can
be conservative with your first batch too as to not cause discomfort, but they are supposed to hurt. they should sting every time.

THESE ARE HARSH BLEACHING CHEMICALS I AM NOT RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY SUBHUMANS LOSS OF SIGHT OF VISION

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

7.5% MELANOTAN 1 (COMPOSED BY DILUTING THE INITIAL VIAL OF MT2 WITH STANDARD BAC WATER, 1ML PER MILIGRAM, SO FILL WITH 3ML IF THERES 3MG TOTAL IN YOUR VIAL)
10% DMSO

on this im drawing the premixed melanotan into the eyedropper, and filling in the rest with a needle as well, easy to make it precise on this side,

if you cant reach into the eyewash container, just pour some in the lid and draw it from there.

10-15 lightening drops per day, ive gone as high as 60 before with no issue the next day. push it as far as you can

darkening drops: 1 in the morning one at night, it may dialate your pupil temporarily, if so just do it at night only,

im low inhib asf so to speed up the darkening process i directly put a high intensity UV flashlight (for drying glue) in my left eye

I feel as though fasting is good for this, sounds unrelated but ive noticed the periods in which my diet is locked in or im not eating any carbs i seem to get faster results, id guage the neccesity of your body to
use its own cells for fuel in these periods can increase the rate of turnover generally, and across the board, thus allowing changes to occur at an accelerated rate

however another warning, do that at night too, it will definitely dilate your pupil and might scare you

( i use a random flashlight i dont even know what it is, high intensity tho uv and said its used for drying glue on amazon

also 2000mg vitamin C, 1500mg glutathione extract, and L-cysteine 2 pills(i forgot dose jfl sum like dat), all nightly before bed. with plenty of water.

3 months would be a reasonable time in which you'll see a huge difference, but you have to understand both outcomes will be similar to your current eye color, and generally hard to be discernably different in public,

I need fast response. I am about to do a big order with my Indian lol. For the hydroquinone, is it a cream? I found “melalite forte cream and melalite 15 cream 30gm”. Is this correct?

For those with light eyes, the best way to heterochromiamaxx is to wear realistic contact lenses only in one eye

I need fast response. I am about to do a big order with my Indian lol. For the hydroquinone, is it a cream? I found “melalite forte cream and melalite 15 cream 30gm”. Is this correct?
No it's powder nigga it goes in your eyes

• +1
Reactions: sb23
For those with light eyes, the best way to heterochromiamaxx is to wear realistic contact lenses only in one eye

that's as close to makeup as it gets

Why not do it proper.

better use moxifloxacin kojic acid and alpha arbutin

• Love it
better use moxifloxacin kojic acid and alpha arbutin
I use kojic acid not the other two

I could add them for sure have you used them?

I use kojic acid not the other two

I could add them for sure have you used them?
i did, it works by cooper chelation, moxifloxacin drops and alpha arbutin powder 1% solution

• +1
dnr, will read it another day maybe

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i did, it works by cooper chelation, moxifloxacin drops and alpha arbutin powder 1% solution
Thanks bhai I'll add it to the stack :what:

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
tho what licorice extract does exactly
Licorice, Hydroquinone, kojic acid, all are melanin inhibitors or bleaching agents

Hydroquinone being the most aggresive, I can do licorice drops on their own (like oral drops but in my eyes, premade :what:)

• +1
Reactions: smoth
i tried so hard but i cant see the difference , you may wanna higher the dosage up

i tried so hard but i cant see the difference , you may wanna higher the dosage up
20240831 130205

you are always up to jew shit

• JFL

without further ado....

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO

------

DARKENING MIXING/RATIO

10% DMSO

Why use 7.5% mt2, Is it dangerous to use a high percentage or is there no reason to do it. Wouldn’t results be faster to use 80% mt2?

• Hmm...
Why use 7.5% mt2, Is it dangerous to use a high percentage or is there no reason to do it. Wouldn’t results be faster to use 80% mt2?
You'd go through it very quickly

I didn't notice a significant difference in approach after 1.5 vials used so far

It should be paired with flashlight directly in your eye, just as you do for skin with mt2

Would be expended quickly and not last, doesn't work instantly

Needs stimuli anyway, so longer term makes more sense

I use 10% alpha arbutin so I think you should up it up. Btw what % solution is your moxifloxacin drops and where did you get them from? Its only on pet sites.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano

10% LICORICE LIQUID
7.5% HYDROQUINONE
7.5% KOJIC ACID
10% DMSO
im gonna be the retard who tries this, ill lighten one of my eyes (both of them are dark brown ☹️) and will document the results whenever i see them