HOW TO CALCULATE THE PSL OF BEST GIRL YOU CAN GET BASED ON YOUR STATS

NeanderthalMax

NeanderthalMax

Just don't shower, bro
Greycel lurker here with my latest theory and this one is a long one, so it is a bit complex (but it might interest you, if not you are welcome to leave):

So I know a lot of us like to jerk people off based on their bones and facial aesthetics, but the true measurement of a guy’s attractiveness is how great of a girl he can LTR without being in a cuck relationship or completely betabuxxing. So today I decided to create a calculator/calculating method based on my and my friend’s experiences that uses a guy’s stats and different factors to find the best looking girl (PSL wise) that he can get LTR without being a cuck or having to betabux and end up with a gold digger.

I attached the pdf with the whole theory being laid out. It has some basic statistical techniques, and again it is a lengthy read. So goldfish-attention-span-cels might struggle.

The theory is in the primitive phase and could be modified, but I feel it gives a solid basis for what women want in a guy and what you can hope to catch based on your stats. Constructive criticism is welcome, autism is not.

Here is the TL;DR version of the theory: Face is most important, making up most of a guy's attractiveness. But there are 10 other factors that affect your attractiveness to a woman, this aims to quantify them and use them in a calculator to find the PSL of the best girl you can get in a LTR.

Note: Might be lifefuel for some and suicidefuel for others.

Attachments

• The theory.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 323
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex and 31 others
Imagine downloading a pdf from a greycel's post

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Danish_Retard, coolguy1 and 38 others
8 fucking pages.
This is definitely the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this website.
That being said, it looks interesting and I'll probably read it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stare, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11388 and 27 others
this has to be the most retarded greycel i have seen so far. i will read all 8 pages and report back on how accurate he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Norwooder, Biscuits and 12 others
Mirin the hard work u put into this report.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Carbon Copy, Biscuits and 3 others
Imagine calculating this while chad is fucking your oneitis
Insane austim level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pnpm, Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 27 others
Ok you put hard work into this, i will give react.

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits and NeanderthalMax
Greycel lurker here with my latest theory and this one is a long one, so it is a bit complex (but it might interest you, if not you are welcome to leave):

So I know a lot of us like to jerk people off based on their bones and facial aesthetics, but the true measurement of a guy’s attractiveness is how great of a girl he can LTR without being in a cuck relationship or completely betabuxxing. So today I decided to create a calculator/calculating method based on my and my friend’s experiences that uses a guy’s stats and different factors to find the best looking girl (PSL wise) that he can get LTR without being a cuck or having to betabux and end up with a gold digger.

I attached the pdf with the whole theory being laid out. It has some basic statistical techniques, and again it is a lengthy read. So goldfish-attention-span-cels might struggle.

The theory is in the primitive phase and could be modified, but I feel it gives a solid basis for what women want in a guy and what you can hope to catch based on your stats. Constructive criticism is welcome, autism is not.

Here is the TL;DR version of the theory: Face is most important, making up most of a guy's attractiveness. But there are 10 other factors that affect your attractiveness to a woman, this aims to quantify them and use them in a calculator to find the PSL of the best girl you can get in a LTR.

just read it, its pretty legit. high effort high IQ op

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Biscuits, Deleted member 5574 and 4 others
i cant read past the 3rd page. high effort but lacks iq tbh ngl. no point in doing this whatsoever. attraction is not something you plug to a computer and get a result.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Essonerian, Deleted member 8758 and 7 others
i cant read past the 3rd page. high effort but lacks iq tbh ngl. no point in doing this whatsoever. attraction is not something you plug to a computer and get a result.
this has to be the most retarded greycel i have seen so far. i will read all 8 pages and report back on how accurate he is
I read all of it. Im mirin his hard work ngl, but face height and frame is 3v3ryth1ng. He added alot of random factors like personality (lol) and wealth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Essonerian, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7753
I read all of it. Im mirin his hard work ngl, but face height and frame is 3v3ryth1ng. He added alot of random factors like personality (lol) and wealth.
He also added IQ, which practically has no effect. If anything its a failo.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275, Norwooder and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Essonerian and johncruz12345
bro. Been rated psl 4.5, high tier normie, 3.5 psl.
Can I get this girl? How much money?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and 9 others
It can be legit for social circle game.

He put smaller weights on them compared to height and frame, but imo I think they need to be smaller. Doesn't really matter though, you cant just calculate stuff like this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Essonerian, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
how bout if I use manipulation techniques?
Bro. You've been obsessing about her for months. I doubt you could even talk to her irl. You would probably act like a sperg.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pnpm, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 7866
and i thought i was an autist... this is life fuel.

Iq is very impoetant in lots of things in fact women screen for these kinds of things

This is the ultimate autism

And then there is Adriana Lima with her boyfriend :lul:

adriana-lima-packs-on-the-pda-with-boyfriend-metin-hara-04.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, nonserviam and johncruz12345
High effort high iq high autism. This is amazing op ngl, it appeals to my autism.
Still needs to be polished up though imo and the weightings need to be refined. Also maybe if you know how to make it an actual calculator website thing.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
High effort high iq high autism. This is amazing op ngl, it appeals to my autism.
Still needs to be polished up though imo and the weightings need to be refined. Also maybe if you know how to make it an actual calculator website thing.
Yeah make a calculator. I'm not gonna do all these autistic measurements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, MiroslavBulldosex and Hightwolf
Good thread tbh, don't listen to coloured cels, they're all failures and shit post all day, true looksmaxxers are greycels.

I got total 5.5psl with a 4.5 face. however, I don't think you need to include IQ since it doesn't really matter when it comes to attracting women unless you have a severe cognitive impairment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and johncruz12345
Agreed, best is to go out and see how you fare with girls, but this is mainly a less efficient alternative to give guys an idea on where they are SMV wise and look at certain attributes that they can improve on to increase it, plus it can help quantify your progress as you ascend, which is motivating, video games have been doing it for years to get people hooked.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
girl u can get = your psl - 3

thanks for reading my paper

And then there is Adriana Lima with her boyfriend :lul:

adriana-lima-packs-on-the-pda-with-boyfriend-metin-hara-04.jpg
10x8 dick confirmed

NT is overrated, we just got to austismmax, unite and collectively obliterate NT Chads. Also it is probably easy to make an excel spreadsheet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and Hightwolf
bro. Been rated psl 4.5, high tier normie, 3.5 psl.
Can I get this girl? How much money?
View attachment 752803

unironically and without joking, her psl is higher than this entire forum, seriously, amnesia or salludon have less smv not even joking

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Appreciate it.

So addressing your points, I said personality adds 0.1 PSL in the calculator. Meaning if you are a 4 PSL dude who matches with a girl's personality and a 4.2 PSL guy who has shit personality comes along she will pick the 4.2 guy, it is a very small factor but still a factor. Also I made it clear that money is the worse kind of status because it isn't attached to you, like power or social prestige are. Imo face + height + dick size + frame + muscularity + status account for 95% of attraction. There is like 5% left for things like your presentation, personality, sense of humor, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Appreciate it.

So addressing your points, I said personality adds 0.1 PSL in the calculator. Meaning if you are a 4 PSL dude who matches with a girl's personality and a 4.2 PSL guy who has shit personality comes along she will pick the 4.2 guy, it is a very small factor but still a factor. Also I made it clear that money is the worse kind of status because it isn't attached to you, like power or social prestige are. Imo face + height + dick size + frame + muscularity + status account for 95% of attraction. There is like 5% left for things like your presentation, personality, sense of humor, etc.
Honestly it should be 1% but I get u

Like top trumps for autists. I like it, but I’m never ever reading it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NeanderthalMax and Deleted member 5818

didn't read, also cope

Like top trumps for autists. I like it, but I’m never ever reading it
Every guy should have their own card with their stats and picture and whenever you want to compete over a girl you just pull out your cards and see who Trumps who JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and softlysoftly

Downloaded it, read a few words, moved it to trash.

Imagine thinking you can arbitrarily score characteristics that halo a man's SMV. Women themselves lack the introspect to rationalise or quantify what they are attracted to...

The truth is that the halo level of each characteristic is down to the personal preference of the foid. In fact, each characteristic should have its own distribution mapped out and each foid be surveyed to determine where they lie on each distribution...

Also, there is a multitude of things to consider, not just how much of a "halo" or "boost" one feature has:

--> Do you pass the minimum threshold for characteristic x?
(e.g. A 5'8 guy with a chad FACE and other boosts won't register on some foids radar because he is too short. This is especially the case for girls that are tall. In this example, nothing can compensate the vertically challenged chad... for that particular girl).

Passing all the thresholds and foid tests is necessary. The foid actively seeks out his imperfections, not qualities when assessing a guy. It's essential that you pass her mental checklist and vigorous screening process. A study should be done in its own right comparing the commonalities, correlations and overlaps in reaching the various thresholds (e.g. What percentage need height beyond 6'0+? What percentage need a certain level of status (income... job position)? What percentage won't accept a dick below x inches? etc. )

The importance of thresholds within each variable is another thing to consider. Height is a salient variable. Its threshold must be met otherwise you will be excluded from a large % of the dating pool. It's also a boost to a minority of height fetishists but the importance of its threshold has overstated its halo effect (i.e. the difference between a 6'1 and 6'3 guy in attractiveness is very unlikely to be determined from their heights). In this sense height is more likely to be seen as a big "failo" rather than a "halo". FACE is obviously the biggest "halo" but it can also be the biggest "failo". Frame to most girls is not important but it can be a "halo".

Honestly, there is so much to consider beyond individual preference that affects the decision of the foid:
- nature of the relationship she is seeking
- socioeconomic standing
- where she is during her ovulatory cycle (masc men ovulation; prettyboy off ovulation/ birth control)
- her social status within her friendship group. No girl wants to be seen as a social pariah. Guy must also pass the looks threshold of her own friendship group or fear social rejection. They have 0 individuality... so they must mirror each other like drones

At the end of the day, someone could do a PhD on this shit and still not get a conclusive answer because foids are emotional and childish. They don't even know what they want so how on earth would one be able to gather useful data for more abstract variables like personality. On that note, how could we even quantify personality when the dimorphism, symmetry, adiposity and harmony of a man's FACE are very much embedded into the foids view of his "personality tee-hee". The halo of a man's FACE has so much overlap within other variables that you can't get an accurate depiction for their importance...

The biggest thing a man can do is not have glaring flaws. Below is a small list of what a girl is likely to reject a guy on.

-Don't be under 6ft
-Don't have a dick under 6 inches BPEL
-Be healthy/physically active
-Be neurotypical
-Have good grooming habits
-Clear skin and a full head of hair
-Have a phenotype that has broad appeal
and ofc... have at least an AVERAGE FACE. The law of averages is important here... the widest appeal FACE is not necessarily a FACE with dimorphic features but one that has good ratios, reasonable symmetry and general harmony. A generic FACE has broader appeal than a dimorphic one with striking features. A dimorphic, hyper-masculine FACE or neotenous, hyper-androgynous FACE has niche appeal but once again this comes down to personal preferences of the foid...

If you have passed the above checklist, the metaphorical fishing net will be exponentially larger than the man with a lot of redeeming features but 1 or 2 glaring irredeemable qualities. Once you have passed the checklist the foid will consider your redeeming qualities... and weigh it up against potential mating partners.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5818
Imagine thinking you can arbitrarily score characteristics that halo a man's SMV. Women themselves lack the introspect to rationalise or quantify what they are attracted to...

The truth is that the halo level of each characteristic is down to the personal preference of the foid. In fact, each characteristic should have its own distribution mapped out and each foid be surveyed to determine where they lie on each distribution...

Also, there is a multitude of things to consider, not just how much of a "halo" or "boost" one feature has:

--> Do you pass the minimum threshold for characteristic x?
(e.g. A 5'8 guy with a chad FACE and other boosts won't register on some foids radar because he is too short. This is especially the case for girls that are tall. In this example, nothing can compensate the vertically challenged chad... for that particular girl).

Passing all the thresholds and foid tests is necessary. The foid actively seeks out his imperfections, not qualities when assessing a guy. It's essential that you pass her mental checklist and vigorous screening process. A study should be done in its own right comparing the commonalities, correlations and overlaps in reaching the various thresholds (e.g. What percentage need height beyond 6'0+? What percentage need a certain level of status (income... job position)? What percentage won't accept a dick below x inches? etc. )

The importance of thresholds within each variable is another thing to consider. Height is a salient variable. Its threshold must be met otherwise you will be excluded from a large % of the dating pool. It's also a boost to a minority of height fetishists but the importance of its threshold has overstated its halo effect (i.e. the difference between a 6'1 and 6'3 guy in attractiveness is very unlikely to be determined from their heights). In this sense height is more likely to be seen as a big "failo" rather than a "halo". FACE is obviously the biggest "halo" but it can also be the biggest "failo". Frame to most girls is not important but it can be a "halo".

Honestly, there is so much to consider beyond individual preference that affects the decision of the foid:
- nature of the relationship she is seeking
- socioeconomic standing
- where she is during her ovulatory cycle (masc men ovulation; prettyboy off ovulation/ birth control)
- her social status within her friendship group. No girl wants to be seen as a social pariah. Guy must also pass the looks threshold of her own friendship group or fear social rejection. They have 0 individuality... so they must mirror each other like drones

At the end of the day, someone could do a PhD on this shit and still not get a conclusive answer because foids are emotional and childish. They don't even know what they want so how on earth would one be able to gather useful data for more abstract variables like personality. On that note, how could we even quantify personality when the dimorphism, symmetry, adiposity and harmony of a man's FACE are very much embedded into the foids view of his "personality tee-hee". The halo of a man's FACE has so much overlap within other variables that you can't get an accurate depiction for their importance...
Did you actually read it? I addressed some of these points. Regarding thresholds, in there I said that this was much more accurate for halos then failos because there are failos that will completely ruin you. Conducting a study would create a way more precise framework and you actually be able to create non-linear graphs of the effect of different traits (Most traits probably have an S curve halo effect, where the closer you are to the mean the more changes in that trait would halo or failo you. For example: going from 5'8 to 5'11 will cause a much greater halo change than going from 5'2 to 5'5 or from 6'3 to 6'6. This would be consistent with a normal distribution where if your z-score changes a little around the mean your percentile increases by a lot, but at the extremes, it barely moves.) However, because I don't have the resources to conduct a full on research on the topic I chose to do a simplistic linear model where the Hypergamy factor accounted for most of the failos and thresholds, and halos were important to counter hypergamy and not to simply boost you. The hypergamy acted as a "y-intercept" that put the best girl you can get at 1.2 PSL below you if all your other traits were average. So in order to counter that you need other halos either from physical/mental/social attributes.

Of course, the only way to know how good of a girl you can get is by going out and trying to get the best girl you can get. This is not supposed to be some super accurate calculator, it is just supposed to give you a general rule of thumb to give a rough estimate of where your value is in the sexual market and quantify the different areas you can work on. Quantification is a great way to help you measure your progress and keep you motivated, and that was my main goal with this.

You seem like a pretty smart guy and you brought up some very valid points that I agree with. A very accurate model would have to account for a lot of things you brought up.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and EverythingMattersCel
The biggest thing a man can do is not have glaring flaws. Below is a small list of what a girl is likely to reject a guy on.

-Don't be under 6ft
-Don't have a dick under 6 inches BPEL
-Be healthy/physically active
-Be neurotypical
-Have good grooming habits
-Clear skin and a full head of hair
-Have a phenotype that has broad appeal
and ofc... have at least an AVERAGE FACE.
great post tbh
there is also gray areas where a guy who is 5ft10 but has a chad face, in that case he will never find forums like this.

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
so fucking good, bro. now i know who i should approach, thanks

Bro WTF I just did all my calculations to approach my psl match and she spat in my face on first sight. Tf did I do wrong?
06894a8f20ec6cc7b10916a818ff55b3

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, wasted, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Bro WTF I just did all my calculations to approach my psl match and she spat in my face on first sight. Tf did I do wrong?
View attachment 757414
You didn't spit back, she clearly wanted to exchange fluids. Not my fault you can't get the signals.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 8856
Iq is very important in ltr for men. There are hardly any couples were the woman is smarter than the man. The other way around it's quite common. If you have an iq of 90 your dating pool is half as big as someone with an iq of 120, if everything else is the same.

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax