HOW TO CHANGE UR JAW COMPLETELY IN 9 MONTHS SOFTMAXX (WITH PICS)

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
This is at 14 and 9 months
3620166 Opera Snapshot 2023 08 16 012247 photosgooglecom

This is at 15 and 6 months :
3620078 Opera Snapshot 2023 08 23 163956 wwwmessengercom

To clarify, am not claiming am good looking but u can clearly see there was an ascension from Sub5 to MTN . Not that great but better than before. And yes puberty did play a role but puberty isnt magic and i did alot of effort to change this

FIRST :

LEANING DOWN, i know u know this and u might say water, but alot skip this stage and read threads like '' HOW TO DEBLOAT ANY BF%'' and they just buy all the products, and when they dont work they complain about it. The way i leaned down is by skipping a meal every day or every other day. easy 1000kcal down, u might say it will slow metabolism but in the end its calories in and calories out. i could go leaner but i would look too ogrish so u wanna find that sweet spot.

SECOND :

Chewing falim gum, u can notice the masseters peeking out in the second picture and give the illusion of ogee curve, it also makes ur jaw look sharper etc.....

THIRD :

HIGHER TEST, if u look at the both pics u can see in the first i look like a cuck even with the ''manly buzzcut'' and in the second one i look far more masculine even with the ''tiktok hairstyle'' . higher test = more dimorphism . to achieve higher test u should let the sun rays lay on ur back and chest for some time (30min - 1hr)

FOURTH :

Massages, the same with gua shua or whatever that shit they preach on tiktok, its useless cuz u can use ur hand instead of it, u use it to increase blood circulation in ur face

FIFTH :

DEBLOATING, u might have seen me talking shit about it earlier but it doesnt work when ur over 15% bf. only works when ur lean enough, i know 90% of u know this but to the greycels out there like me, u need to keep a high Putassium intake by eating bananas and a low soduim intake by avoiding processed sugars and salt

SIXTH : (NOT A TIP BUT A WARNING)

DO NOT GO TOO LEAN OR CHEW TOO MUCH. i did an experiment for 15 days, i went on a water diet for a week, to drop bodyfat, and chewed falim gum 12hrs
370497329 305316888750465 2254506938378961553 n

daily, DO NOT DO THIS, not only did i look like an ogre because of this, i had to gain the weight and check doctors cuz risk of TMJ

PS: YES , I AM A GREYCEL, AND U MIGHT BE LIKE '' WATER'' BUT ALOT OF OTHER GREYCELS DONT KNOW THIS, ON DISCORD I GET MANY QUESTIONS ON HOW DID I CHANGE MY JAW ETC... AND I GOT TOO LAZY TO ANSWER EACH ONE BY ONE, ANY QUESTIONS U NEED TO ASK , U CAN REPLY TO THE POST , SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH IT ISNT MY MAIN LANGUAGE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pride, ellisadrian, Youㅤ and 33 others
@Masteroogway check this my friend, all u need to become chadlite and ascend

• +1
Reactions: myerspaul and RAMU KAKA
didn't read, i can smell the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, Lookologist003, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Ark, chadpreetsingh and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Lookologist003, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
Exercises work for debloating.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
View attachment 2421511
View attachment 2421517
To clarify, am not claiming am good looking but u can clearly see there was an ascension from Sub5 to MTN . Not that great but better than before. And yes puberty did play a role but puberty isnt magic and i did alot of effort to change this

FIRST :

LEANING DOWN, i know u know this and u might say water, but alot skip this stage and read threads like '' HOW TO DEBLOAT ANY BF%'' and they just buy all the products, and when they dont work they complain about it. The way i leaned down is by skipping a meal every day or every other day. easy 1000kcal down, u might say it will slow metabolism but in the end its calories in and calories out. i could go leaner but i would look too ogrish so u wanna find that sweet spot.

SECOND :

Chewing falim gum, u can notice the masseters peeking out in the second picture and give the illusion of ogee curve, it also makes ur jaw look sharper etc.....

THIRD :

HIGHER TEST, if u look at the both pics u can see in the first i look like a cuck even with the ''manly buzzcut'' and in the second one i look far more masculine even with the ''tiktok hairstyle'' . higher test = more dimorphism . to achieve higher test u should let the sun rays lay on ur back and chest for some time (30min - 1hr)

FOURTH :

Massages, the same with gua shua or whatever that shit they preach on tiktok, its useless cuz u can use ur hand instead of it, u use it to increase blood circulation in ur face

FIFTH :

DEBLOATING, u might have seen me talking shit about it earlier but it doesnt work when ur over 15% bf. only works when ur lean enough, i know 90% of u know this but to the greycels out there like me, u need to keep a high Putassium intake by eating bananas and a low soduim intake by avoiding processed sugars and salt

DO NOT GO TOO LEAN OR CHEW TOO MUCH. i did an experiment for 15 days, i went on a water diet for a week, to drop bodyfat, and chewed falim gum 12hrs View attachment 2421868
daily, DO NOT DO THIS, not only did i look like an ogre because of this, i had to gain the weight and check doctors cuz risk of TMJ

PS: YES , I AM A GREYCEL, AND U MIGHT BE LIKE '' WATER'' BUT ALOT OF OTHER GREYCELS DONT KNOW THIS, ON DISCORD I GET MANY QUESTIONS ON HOW DID I CHANGE MY JAW ETC... AND I GOT TOO LAZY TO ANSWER EACH ONE BY ONE, ANY QUESTIONS U NEED TO ASK , U CAN REPLY TO THE POST , SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH IT ISNT MY MAIN LANGUAGE.
It's called losing weight and debloating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, champagnepapi, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
puberty

• +1
Reactions: zura, GuyFromSingapore and oldfag_123
shit ratios

shit ratios
i know, but in the first pic it was shit ratios and shit features, now its shit ratios and decent features

Stopped reading at this.

Also btw well done at writing an essay to just say u chewed and lost fat
when i say it like that on discord no one understands, i made this thread so i dont have to explain and just give the link

Good thread for all the greycells out there with .1% commitment

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, lefisherman and Deleted member 32514
i doubt u know what cope means jfl, its when something is wrong and u try to prove its right to protect ur ego, the post is a guide not an opinion

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and SA7
i doubt u know what cope means jfl, its when something is wrong and u try to prove its right to protect ur ego, the post is a guide not an opinion
sorry man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
testosterone wont change your bones but it can make you leaner(but im not sure}.

You already had good neutral gonions, if someone with inward gonions like me will do it then I'll turn into a bloated ball

• +1
Reactions: JohnMett
You already had good neutral gonions, if someone with inward gonions like me will do it then I'll turn into a bloated ball
damn bruh, i hope shit get better bro

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
testosterone wont change your bones but it can make you leaner(but im not sure}.
testosterone makes the face more dimorphic, sharper features, darker complexion, more masculine looking face etc.. doesnt change bones alot. and yes it makes you leaner

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and je777
Mirin your ascension bro, the last thing left is your philtrum tbh
am planning a lip lift and lip fillers, thanks bro appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
File:H2O.svg - Wikimedia Commons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Van and Anchor_Ship
Stopped reading at this.

Also btw well done at writing an essay to just say u chewed and lost fat
greycels always think all of this site is stupid and we never thought of something so basic as losing bodyfat and chewing to get masseters

do they think we're sub 30 iq?

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Reformed and mizzy
greycels always think all of this site is stupid and we never thought of something so basic as losing bodyfat and chewing to get masseters

do they think we're sub 30 iq?
if u look at the thread, u will see that this thread is directed for greycels, not ogs. its made to teach greycels not ogs cuz greycels dont know this shit, read it better before going mad on me jfl

if u look at the thread, u will see that this thread is directed for greycels, not ogs. its made to teach greycels not ogs cuz greycels dont know this shit, read it better before going mad on me jfl
any person now in today's world even non blackpill know that you can get a better jaw by going gym, chewing and losing bodyfat, theres tens of millions views on it nowadays

this is just a brag thread painted with a "tutorial" but should it be considered as a brag thread? you still look shit in the after in my opinion

any person now in today's world even non blackpill know that you can get a better jaw by going gym, chewing and losing bodyfat, theres tens of millions views on it nowadays

this is just a brag thread painted with a "tutorial" but should it be considered as a brag thread? you still look shit in the after in my opinion
i dont think they know that, bcuz whenever i send my pic in discord istg i get hell lotta questions about what i did , and even when explaining they seem like they are still bamboozled, i made this thread so instead of explaining i will just send them the link. And no, if i wanted to brag i would have posted it in ''Rate me'' section and sent the before and after.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Bro is going trough puberty and doesn't consider that's it's puberty giving him his jawline

Bro is going trough puberty and doesn't consider that's it's puberty giving him his jawline
puberty isnt magic jfl, it did play a part but i did put in effort

puberty isnt magic jfl, it did play a part but i did put in effort
Puberty CAN be magic. Or it can completely fuck you up and make you more ugly, like it did to me

Puberty CAN be magic. Or it can completely fuck you up and make you more ugly, like it did to me
sorry to hear that g, but 9 months wont change face entirely tho.

i dont think they know that, bcuz whenever i send my pic in discord istg i get hell lotta questions about what i did , and even when explaining they seem like they are still bamboozled, i made this thread so instead of explaining i will just send them the link. And no, if i wanted to brag i would have posted it in ''Rate me'' section and sent the before and after.
so tell that to them, not us lol

True but water, Even tiktokcels know this

It's called losing weight and debloating.
Losing weight won't make the jaw wider.
But I don't believe that's the result of chewing

For real.
The only based thing was growing hairs and chewing(which is useless when you don't have rammus)

It's angle + hollow cheeks that give him that wide jaw look. In the first photo we see like 3/4 of his face. Chewing can help a bit but nothing as impressive as this.

you are either a 12 years old or a low IQcel
nah i know what he meant, i just wanted him to explain why he said that, when i said its water since the beginning, and i said this post is targeted for greycels

maybe chewing induced bone growth in the mandible and no the massters themselves

Ignore the shitters. You def changed.

View attachment 2421511
View attachment 2421517

FIRST :

SECOND :

THIRD :

FOURTH :

FIFTH :

DO NOT GO TOO LEAN OR CHEW TOO MUCH. i did an experiment for 15 days, i went on a water diet for a week, to drop bodyfat, and chewed falim gum 12hrs View attachment 2421868

You will stunted your growth bro

Dont lean down just stay at maintenance

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32514